Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 09-09-2008, 10:22 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckseason View Post
I'd like to see a video or listen to an audio recording of that, please. The game tape speaks for itself. If the coaches thought that was on Demorrio, then it was actually on the coaches. What in the hell should Hall have done on that play other than cover Toomer? Why wouldn't Demorrio's first read be Jacobs? What happens if Demorrio is 9 yards deep in the endzone and it's not play action? Jacobs has an easy TD and Hall is over there covering air in his "zone." Both players did the right thing on that play, but Hall just let Toomer get by him.

So break it down for me. What exactly were Williams and Hall supposed to do on that play?

Yes, that's one of the points I'm making. The other Falcon DB's were so bad in coverage, that opposing QB's exploited them repeatedly. It's not that they were avoiding Hall so much as they were targeting Houston and co. Essentially, Hall was able to "hide" to one degree or another last year. The game last night against Oakland helps illustrate this.

It is correct, but I'll point out that it's not really a coverage deficiency that led to the TD. Boldin had the ball at the LOS. It was a lack of recognition and effort. Guys like Champ, Winfield, Newman...they come up and at least try to make a play. Hall gave up.

He's a talented athlete, but his skill level as a corner has yet to even approach his level of hype. When people go around claiming that he only gave up 1 TD last year, they're contributing to the widening of that gap.

Let's cut through the bs and tell it like it is. Hall is a #2 corner with loads of potential and sticks of dynamite stuck in his earholes which contribute greatly to his inability to realize said potential. Arguments to the contrary are based on fiction.

Are you sure you a remembering that Toomer play correctly? I remember it pretty clearly. Play fake, Toomer ran a slant route. Williams bit in like crazy, then tried to back-track but couldn't stop the pass to Toomer. He pointed to himself after indicated it was his fault. Or was he just pretecting DeAngelo? This is rediculous. He had a bad game and was obviously (along with the rest of the DBs) misued. He was a top 5 corner in the game in my mind, no doubt. This is coming from someone who watched about 12-13 total games last season. I wish I could comment on the Cardinals Boldin thing, but that's one I wasn't able to get a hold of.
Old 09-09-2008, 10:27 PM    (permalink
d34ng3l021
All-Pro

d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Every? Really? Including all those guys who posed the question of whether or not Oakland now had the best CB duo? A simple google search soundly refutes this statement.

The majority of top-ten corner lists I've seen have featured Hall. When you watch Falcons games, they talk about Hall. Now, there are several sportswriters and commentators who are savvy enough to know that Hall is vastly overrated, but they have been the minority. After all, you can't top overrated lists without being highly rated in the first place.
Sorry for using exaggeration to prove a point. I figured you would know based on some of your previous posts.

Nnamdi in my eyes is the best CB in the league. Its not hard to make the best CB duo if you have the best CB already. An inconsistent CB could do the trick.

If we are talking about Hall, why are you bringing in CB duos? In attempt to possible relate one argument to another? Its not working.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan
d34ng3l021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 10:33 PM    (permalink
duckseason
All-Pro

duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post
You may say I am biased but you obviously have a vandetta against Hall. He is considered overrated by most analysts, but I guess you are only referencing analysts who support your arguement.

Anyways, I am done. It is pointless to argue with someone who is so rockheaded.
No bias at all. Just voicing my opinion. I was a big fan of Hall coming out of VT. I told my brother that he was the next great CB. I have nothing against Hall. All I have is an opinion based on what I've seen from him since he entered the league. A very inconsistent, hotheaded, high-potential CB who cares about his own image more than that of the team.

I mean, what in the **** is he doing right here?
Old 09-09-2008, 10:38 PM    (permalink
d34ng3l021
All-Pro

d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
No bias at all. Just voicing my opinion. I was a big fan of Hall coming out of VT. I told my brother that he was the next great CB. I have nothing against Hall. All I have is an opinion based on what I've seen from him since he entered the league. A very inconsistent, hotheaded, high-potential CB who cares about his own image more than that of the team.

He is running toward the ball carrier. He is going too fast. He plans on jumping over the pile because he cannot stop in time. Lets try to be a little less ignorant here.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan
Old 09-09-2008, 10:39 PM    (permalink
'cuse-213
Pro Bowler

'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Jumping over the pile to avoid injury, and then getting cheap shotted?
Old 09-09-2008, 10:39 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Eddie Royal just beat DeAngelo Hall again.

Nothing new, carry on.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 10:43 PM    (permalink
duckseason
All-Pro

duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duckseason is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
Are you sure you a remembering that Toomer play correctly? I remember it pretty clearly. Play fake, Toomer ran a slant route. Williams bit in like crazy, then tried to back-track but couldn't stop the pass to Toomer. He pointed to himself after indicated it was his fault. Or was he just pretecting DeAngelo? This is rediculous. He had a bad game and was obviously (along with the rest of the DBs) misued. He was a top 5 corner in the game in my mind, no doubt. This is coming from someone who watched about 12-13 total games last season. I wish I could comment on the Cardinals Boldin thing, but that's one I wasn't able to get a hold of.
Yep. That's the play. Demorrio expectedly bit on the fake but there's no way in hell he alone should be responsible for Toomer in the back of the endzone. Like I said, what happens if that's not play action but rather a run through the hole Demorrio vacated to unnecessarily aid Hall in covering Toomer? Or is Hall really so incapable of covering a guy like Toomer that he needs help from a LB?

Now, had there been something going on over in the right-flat that Deangelo should have attended to, then yeah I can see how it would be Demorrio's fault if that was indeed his zone and Toomer had been left alone. But that wasn't the case. Hall got beat, plain and simple.
Old 09-09-2008, 10:47 PM    (permalink
Draft King
All-Pro

Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

When Peyton has a bad game not everybody jumps on him and calls him overrated. Although DeAngelo has not proved nearly as much as Manning, I think we should give him the benifit of the doubt here. He needs to be used more often in man coverage, and sometimes lets his emotions get the best of him. He needs to mature, which is exactly why the Falcons traded him actually.
Draft King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 10:48 PM    (permalink
Draft King
All-Pro

Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Also, I don't understand that GIF??? What does that prove other than Marc Columbo gave him a cheap shot??
Old 09-09-2008, 10:48 PM    (permalink
duckseason
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by d34ng3l021 View Post
He is running toward the ball carrier. He is going too fast. He plans on jumping over the pile because he cannot stop in time. Lets try to be a little less ignorant here.
I guess that's one way to see it. Looks to me like he's about to serve a late hit judging by the way he could easily stop and almost is, but chooses to accelerate and Barber is directly in the path of his jump. I won't argue it though. Your scenario is just as possible as mine, and I hadn't even thought of it.
Old 09-09-2008, 11:09 PM    (permalink
duckseason
All-Pro

Let's not get stuck on the periphery though. I was just using that to illustrate Hall's lack of sense. If I had gifs or videos of all the other examples, I'd post those too. We saw a bit of it last night. My point remains, regardless of your interpretation of the Colombo encounter.
Old 09-10-2008, 12:00 AM    (permalink
CT Bronco Fan
Team Leader
Veteran

CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CT Bronco Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tim Ryan from NFL network said it best

"Eddie, you are the only person in the world who has actually shut up DeAngelo Hall."
CT Bronco Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 12:12 AM    (permalink
d34ng3l021
All-Pro

Also, Rob Ryan was a dumbass. A lot of Royal's stuff game against a zone. Hall is TERRIBLE in zone play. Man him up and he is bound to make some of the same mental errors, but he is a lot more consistent and a better player.

Old 09-10-2008, 12:19 AM    (permalink
Bruce Banner
All-Pro

Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by d34ng3l021 View Post
Also, Rob Ryan was a dumbass. A lot of Royal's stuff game against a zone. Hall is TERRIBLE in zone play. Man him up and he is bound to make some of the same mental errors, but he is a lot more consistent and a better player.
Why are you even defending a guy who threw your team under the bus?
Bruce Banner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 12:20 AM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce Banner View Post
Because we know he is a good player, or was for us at least.

Next Up: 2012
BamaFalcon59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 12:38 AM    (permalink
d34ng3l021
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce Banner View Post
My username is dedicated to him. He was definitely my favorite player for a couple of years when he was with us. Him throwing the organization under the bus was kind of understandable. A lot of guys complained under Petrino, including Grady Jackson and Alge Crumpler. Petrino was a little *****.

Old 09-10-2008, 05:59 AM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yep. That's the play. Demorrio expectedly bit on the fake but there's no way in hell he alone should be responsible for Toomer in the back of the endzone. Like I said, what happens if that's not play action but rather a run through the hole Demorrio vacated to unnecessarily aid Hall in covering Toomer? Or is Hall really so incapable of covering a guy like Toomer that he needs help from a LB?

Now, had there been something going on over in the right-flat that Deangelo should have attended to, then yeah I can see how it would be Demorrio's fault if that was indeed his zone and Toomer had been left alone. But that wasn't the case. Hall got beat, plain and simple.

Hall didn't need Williams help. It's not unheard of to drop a linebacker back to defend against the pass. Especially one with Demorrio's skill set. I'm not even sure how you could think Hall got beat. Hall didn't even follow up with Toomer, he stayed in his area and was obviously waiting for another responsibility. Williams dropped back, indicating that there was some play in which he was in coverage, Toomer caught the ball, and then Williams owned up to ******* up.
Old 09-10-2008, 08:07 AM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We are not homers. He is not on our team. He dissed our team. He was good when he played for us. It is not that hard to comprehend.

Next Up: 2012
BamaFalcon59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 09:41 AM    (permalink
Draft King
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
this is a fantastically entertaining thread.

for everything duckseason argues, there are 32 falcons fans who respond with "you're wrong" or "you didn't watch them" or "i watched 12 whole gamez!!!" i don't think i've ever seen such a weird case of blatant "homerism". i mean, even raiders fans aren't defending the idiot.
I said none of those things, and you don't like him because you're a Broncos fan. You also probably still believe Champ > Nnamdi.
Old 09-10-2008, 10:16 AM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
this is a fantastically entertaining thread.

for everything duckseason argues, there are 32 falcons fans who respond with "you're wrong" or "you didn't watch them" or "i watched 12 whole gamez!!!" i don't think i've ever seen such a weird case of blatant "homerism". i mean, even raiders fans aren't defending the idiot.
and yet, there are still Raider fans defending Randy Moss. The NFL's a funny thing.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 11:43 AM    (permalink
D-Rod
Veteran

D-Rod is so money.D-Rod is so money.D-Rod is so money.D-Rod is so money.D-Rod is so money.D-Rod is so money.D-Rod is so money.D-Rod is so money.D-Rod is so money.D-Rod is so money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by doingthisinsteadofwork View Post
Kiffin wanted to fire Rob to.Hes easily the worst DC in the league.
Er, wasn't Rob Ryan being praised as one of the best DCs in the league for the past couple of years? Obviously he gets a lot of surname-kudos, but he seems to have done a pretty good job up til last game.
Old 09-10-2008, 11:47 AM    (permalink
abaddon41_80
Pro Bowler

abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draft King View Post
I said none of those things, and you don't like him because you're a Broncos fan. You also probably still believe Champ > Nnamdi.
I'm not a Broncos fan and I still think Bailey is better Asomugha >.>
abaddon41_80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 01:38 PM    (permalink
duckseason
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
Hall didn't need Williams help. It's not unheard of to drop a linebacker back to defend against the pass. Especially one with Demorrio's skill set. I'm not even sure how you could think Hall got beat. Hall didn't even follow up with Toomer, he stayed in his area and was obviously waiting for another responsibility. Williams dropped back, indicating that there was some play in which he was in coverage, Toomer caught the ball, and then Williams owned up to ******* up.
That is either an outright lie or you just altered your memory to protect your inflated image of Hall.

I'll say it again- go watch the damn play. It's 20 seconds in.

As you can see, Hall lines up directly across from Toomer, and even follows him as he slides to the inside before the snap. He appears to be in man coverage.

As the ball is snapped, Hall's first steps are backward and toward the inside, mirroring Toomer while his eyes are on Eli. He does this immediately and there is absolutely no way in hell anybody could interpret these movements as "staying in his area." Rather than break hard with Toomer, he kind of handchecks him and acts surprised when Eli throws it. It's too late. His poor coverage technique and lack of effort allows a TD.

With Williams, his first 4 steps immediately following the snap are forward and to his left. He was smartly plugging a gaping hole as he thought Eli might hand it off to Jacobs. It's not until Eli actually throws the ball when Demorrio takes his first step or two backward and tries to swipe at the ball as it flies over his head.

And if that's his zone, how does he decide between Jacobs and Toomer anyway? If Hall had blanketed Toomer, Jacobs could have continued forward into the middle of the endzone as Eli waited for the play to develop further, where Demorrio would presumably be responsible for both he and Toomer? What exactly was Hall responsible for on that particular play? Polishing and protecting his image?
Old 09-10-2008, 02:09 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
I'm not a Broncos fan and I still think Bailey is better Asomugha >.>
Me too, although I'm not sure how much longer Champ can keep the title. This season will determine a lot IMO.

Aso won't be a Raider next year in all likelihood; with even a marginal supporting front 7, he could be pretty darn magical.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 02:46 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I also still think Champ is better. He has a terrible defensive line other than Dumervil, no run defense, and terrible safeties yet still dominates. Aso can pass him though soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote