Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 07-20-2008, 06:57 PM    (permalink
dpl85
Pro Bowler

dpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairdpl85 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Keith Anderson, Jason Michael Carroll, Pat Green

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jd9nrUfkFNY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Ec9ahvOrt4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-k2mJjAW5M

Y'all heard of them? I think they're pretty good.
dpl85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 06:57 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've heard of Keith Anderson and Jason Michael Carroll. "I Can Sleep When I'm Dead" is a great song, but my radio station is playing it way too much

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 12:06 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Keeping this on ethe first page. Anybody hear the song by the old lead singer from Alabama? Name escapes me.

Old 09-11-2008, 07:41 AM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My favorite videos as of right now.

1. Kid Rock "All Summer Long"
2. Brooks & Dunn "Put a Girl in It"
3. Craig Morgan "Redneck Yacht Club"

Check em' out.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 09:31 AM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNIPER26 View Post
My favorite videos as of right now.

1. Kid Rock "All Summer Long"
2. Brooks & Dunn "Put a Girl in It"
3. Craig Morgan "Redneck Yacht Club"

Check em' out.
That title is in the wrong order.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 11:29 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

An old song i heard for the first time about a month ago. GREAT song.

Tracy Lawrence - Today's lonely fool
Old 09-11-2008, 11:29 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not trolling but since it is a thread on country music just thought I'd let everyone know that as a Nashvillian I loathe country music. Done.
Old 09-11-2008, 11:46 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
An old song i heard for the first time about a month ago. GREAT song.

Tracy Lawrence - Today's lonely fool
Definitley I love that song, and I too just hear it for the first time less than year ago.

Old 09-11-2008, 11:48 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Too all country music fans:

Get Blake Shelton's More Pure BS. One of my favorite Albums of all time. A great mix of all different types of songs. Every song is great, and I actually mean great. Anyone who has it can vouge for me.

Old 09-11-2008, 11:48 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
That title is in the wrong order.
Damn it CJ, I still need to spread rep around, that is defintiely worth it. Maybe a new quote for my sig...

Old 09-11-2008, 11:51 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

This is a song I hope to hear on the radio by Keith Anderson...

Adeleine. One fo the greatest broken heart songs in a while.

Old 09-11-2008, 11:52 AM    (permalink
Go Blue
Rookie

Go Blue is a cocksman.Go Blue is a cocksman.Go Blue is a cocksman.Go Blue is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpl85 View Post
Keith Anderson, Jason Michael Carroll, Pat Green

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jd9nrUfkFNY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Ec9ahvOrt4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-k2mJjAW5M

Y'all heard of them? I think they're pretty good.
Keith Anderson's first CD is one of the very few CDs that I can listen to the whole way through without skipping a song.

Another good one is Eric Church's first one. If you havent heard that one you need to go get it. Very good songs the whole way through it.

sig by Pacific
Go Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 11:54 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Blue View Post
Keith Anderson's first CD is one of the very few CDs that I can listen to the whole way through without skipping a song.

Another good one is Eric Church's first one. If you havent heard that one you need to go get it. Very good songs the whole way through it.
I have both, and do the same thing with both. Dierks Bentley has one like that, and the Blake Shelton one I mentioned is the same way.

Old 02-15-2009, 09:24 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

This thread hasn't had any action for a while, thought I'd bring it back. The guy I know who I talked about before, Leechboy, had one of his songs done by Craig Morgan on his newest album, called "It Took a Woman", and it'll be released as a single soon he was told. He's pumped about it and I have both versions of the song, I like his original better, but The guys who re-wrote it for Craig Morgan did a great job as well. If anyone is interested check out some of the songs on his myspace page. Just look him up as Leechboy, or if you want to check out other things check out Billy Patrick. Its the same guy, but he goes by Billy Patrick for songs that he writes sometimes.

Old 02-15-2009, 10:16 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yesterday me and a friend bought two 12s of Lone Star and listened to Brooks and Dunn all night.
Old 02-15-2009, 10:21 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

I got the Cowboy Town album and I absolutely love it. Ronnie needs to sing more often...

Old 02-15-2009, 10:25 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Buying their greatest hits album was the best investment i've ever made.
Old 02-15-2009, 10:27 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Buying their greatest hits album was the best investment i've ever made.
Agreed, I got that one right around the time I got Cowboy Town, and I don't know if you have it, but Cowboy Town by itself is just as good, its one of those Albums that I listen to every song.

I also recently got pretyy much every song ever performed by Big and Rich, and I've got to say every single album is a monster, they are one of my favorite groups.

Old 02-15-2009, 10:32 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Big & Rich is pretty good too. Not my favorite, but i do listen to them pretty often.

Rick Treviño, oldie but goodie.
Old 02-15-2009, 10:37 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

I got The Eli Young Band's CD, adn there are a bunch of songs that are really great, I think they should steadily gain popularity in the coming months and years. They kind of remind me a little bit of Rascal Flatts in terms of their look and sound.

I've heard things aobut Cross Canadien Ragweed on htis thread before I think. They're supposed to be coming to my area soon and was owndering if anybody knew more about them.

I'm gonna go check out an Eric Church show with a few of my buddies in March, I love his music and I know the show is gonna be great, and only 15 bucks for great tickets at a nice small place...

Old 02-15-2009, 10:41 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Down here there's not much demand for country artists, so i hardly see any budding stars doing any shows. Honestly though, i'm just a huge fan of the older stuff. Some of the new age country artists don't really catch my attention as much as the classics.
Old 02-15-2009, 10:43 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Down here there's not much demand for country artists, so i hardly see any budding stars doing any shows. Honestly though, i'm just a huge fan of the older stuff. Some of the new age country artists don't really catch my attention as much as the classics.
I like it all really, Jamey Johnson's Album is really great, and he has more of a classic style. That CD has some of my favorite songs. Randy Houser is a nice blend of Old and New, his Album is really good as well.

Old 03-23-2009, 10:13 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Went to see Eric Church in concert last night, what a show!

He was opened by a woman about my age, maybe a little older (mid 20s), Ashley Rae. Really really good. I think we may be seeing and/or hearing from her in the future. Great singer and her songwriting is very good as well. The one song was called something like " Hurricanes": Asking why she always falls in love with guys that act like Hurricanes. Her voice is kind of like Miranda Lambert, just a little deeper and with a little more pissed off sound at times. Another thing helping her cause is she is really good looking as well. Kind of like a mix of Gretchen Wilson and Martina McBride. Seemed really laid back and really enjoys performing...

The other group that opened was called Jonathan Singleton and the Grove. Its a group of 6 guys and they really rocked it out. They also sounded real good and I think we could hear them on the radio soon. Our crowd was really wound up and they just fed off of the energy. They said they have a single coming out today that if anyone calls up their radio to request it, it can be done. I'm going to search myspace soon and check it out so I can do that. I can't remember the name of the song, but I remember it was really good.

Eric Church and his band came out and just tore the place apart. Sang a couple of his older songs (These Boots, Two Pink Lines, Sinners Like Me, What I Almost Was, Pledge Allegiance to the Hag) And has some new stuff that he sang as well. Said they have a new Album coming out soon, which I plan on getting, a new video coming out this week as well, so keep your eyes open for it. Really a great showman as well I'm surprised he didn't collapse the stage with how much he was flying around up there. It was the first concert I ever went to and all I can say is that it was amazing. Another song he sang was "Young and Wild" or something like that, he also sang us the title song from the new album, "Caroline". Me and my buddy had a blast, and so did everyone there. When "These Boots" was one there were at least 20 pairs of boots in the air the whole time. Whenever "hat" or "beer" was mentioned, you can guess what was help up. 15 bucks to stand 20 feet away from the performers for a 3 hour show was a steal, and if any other artists I know come to this place again, I know I'll come back...

Last edited by eaglesalltheway : 05-29-2009 at 03:32 PM.
Old 03-23-2009, 10:40 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Can't find the Ashley Rae I saw last night on MySpace, but the snigle from Jonathan Singleton and the Grove is called "Livin in Paradise". Really good song, I recommend checking them out. Jonathan Singleton also mentioned last night he co-wrote the song "Watching Ariplanes" with Jim Beavers, a very prominenet country writer, and I'm sure those of you that listen to country already know it was a #1 Hit for Gary Allen Last year.

Old 03-23-2009, 11:19 AM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Any of you ***** listen to the Avett Brothers?

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote