Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 09-12-2008, 05:51 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I got my hands on an advance copy of the first episode of the season of Dexter and it was brilliant. It was an all around great episode with a real shock moment in the last scene that has made me excited for the rest of this season and even later seasons.
Old 09-12-2008, 05:53 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

anybody watch that Fringe show? I thought for a pilot that was pretty good.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 05:53 PM    (permalink
d34ng3l021
All-Pro

d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have heard a lot of things about that show. I'll try to watch it.

I was about to find this thread to bump it because a dream I had. I had a dream I was in some beat down place in Africa or something and Jason Bateman was there. I was so excited and I said hi to him. I guess I had written him a letter telling him about my friends and he was pointing them out like he kinda would. I looked around for David Cross, but I couldn't find him.

Awesome dream.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan
d34ng3l021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 06:02 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by d34ng3l021 View Post
I have heard a lot of things about that show. I'll try to watch it.

I was about to find this thread to bump it because a dream I had. I had a dream I was in some beat down place in Africa or something and Jason Bateman was there. I was so excited and I said hi to him. I guess I had written him a letter telling him about my friends and he was pointing them out like he kinda would. I looked around for David Cross, but I couldn't find him.

Awesome dream.
This is kind of old news but I will post it anyways. New series being produced by Mitch Hurowitz and starring a lot of the AD cast.
Old 09-12-2008, 06:20 PM    (permalink
d34ng3l021
All-Pro

d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
This is kind of old news but I will post it anyways. New series being produced by Mitch Hurowitz and starring a lot of the AD cast.
Oh yeah. What was it called again? Wasn't it along the same lines of a dysfunctional family?

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan
d34ng3l021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 06:26 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I didnt like Fringe...it was X-Files lite (i hated x-files) and really not all that funny, imo.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 06:34 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by d34ng3l021 View Post
Oh yeah. What was it called again? Wasn't it along the same lines of a dysfunctional family?
Ha. My bad, I forgot to post the link. It is called Sit Down, Shut Up.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1232266/
Old 09-12-2008, 07:07 PM    (permalink
Bruce Banner
All-Pro

Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.

Are there still only 2 fans of Mad Men on here?
(me and someone else)
Bruce Banner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 07:09 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

I also forgot to say that I watched the first ep of season 2 of Californication and it ******* amazing. It has not lost a step since the brilliant first season which was a concern for me after Hank Moody hooked back up with SPOILER Karen.

I have also been reading that there is trouble with Dollhouse, Joss Whedon's new show. It is personally my most anticipated new show of the year and I am hearing that Fox thinks the show is too hard to understand and the audience will be unable to root for the main character. Sounds to me like Fox just may be ******* up another great show because the higher ups are fools.
Old 09-12-2008, 07:14 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce Banner View Post
(me and someone else)
I watched part of the first ep and was not impressed but I figure I just may not have been in the right mood to enjoy it and I now have a bunch of eps on my computer and ready to watch.

Also I am pumped as hell for the start of It's Always Sunny this coming Thursday and I must say the new season of Heroes looks badass.
Old 09-12-2008, 07:19 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Sheild is amazing.
Old 09-12-2008, 07:23 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Finally finished season 5 of the Wire today. Got to say that Season 3 is probably one of the most epic seasons of any show I've ever seen.

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 07:27 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by thule View Post
Finally finished season 5 of the Wire today. Got to say that Season 3 is probably one of the most epic seasons of any show I've ever seen.
I would agree with you on that. Stringer Bell was always my favorite character and Avon was incredible that season. I am currently onep 4 of season 5 after going on a big Wire marathon in August after never watching the show before and I am loving it.
Old 09-12-2008, 07:30 PM    (permalink
RoyHall#1
Pro Bowler

RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I agree with MOTH on Fringe, I'm probably not going to keep watching it.
RoyHall#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 08:09 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
(me and someone else)
I like it.

Quote:
I also forgot to say that I watched the first ep of season 2 of Californication and it ******* amazing.
First two eps leaked actually. Also, the Dexter premiere leaked as well.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 08:12 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
I like it.

First two eps leaked actually. Also, the Dexter premiere leaked as well.
Sweet. I watched the firdt eps of both Californication and Dexter but I have not seen ep two of Californication yet.
Old 09-12-2008, 11:38 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone here catch sons of anarchy? ive seen parts of the last two episodes and thought it was pretty cool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 01:41 AM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I would agree with you on that. Stringer Bell was always my favorite character and Avon was incredible that season. I am currently onep 4 of season 5 after going on a big Wire marathon in August after never watching the show before and I am loving it.
The final episode has probably my favorite part of the whole series...just how it evolves from one generation to the next....it is pretty epic...atleast for me as it happens to take place with one of my most intriguing characters.

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 01:53 AM    (permalink
giantsfan
Pro Bowler

giantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Quote:
(me and someone else)
I doubt that, I really enjoyed that show although I haven't gotten a chance to sit down and finish the season yet.
giantsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 01:56 AM    (permalink
giantsfan
Pro Bowler

giantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Quote:
Lol, that's exactly what i did with the show, does anyone know of a good site to stream that off? I've been using sidereel to watch it but the wire is one of the shows sidereel's not very good on.
Old 09-13-2008, 02:04 AM    (permalink
kwilk103
Pro Bowler

kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

try ninjavideo.net

cred 2 BoneKrusher
kwilk103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 02:17 AM    (permalink
giantsfan
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwilk103 View Post
try ninjavideo.net
I was just trying that, but it's not loading for some reason.
Old 09-13-2008, 02:22 AM    (permalink
kwilk103
Pro Bowler

kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

at the bottom of the screen, it says click here to launch the helper beta

click that, then a window will open; you get a java script message, hit run; then the window will say either connected, running, etc

then it will work

cred 2 BoneKrusher
Old 09-13-2008, 02:50 AM    (permalink
giantsfan
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwilk103 View Post
at the bottom of the screen, it says click here to launch the helper beta

click that, then a window will open; you get a java script message, hit run; then the window will say either connected, running, etc

then it will work
I know, I use ninjavideo a lot, the page just isn't loading for some reason.
Old 09-13-2008, 02:53 AM    (permalink
kwilk103
Pro Bowler

there was something on the front page about it being down temporarily

cred 2 BoneKrusher