Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-14-2007, 11:09 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ho0k Em'
I know the NE doesn't have Krispy Kreme, but does any other parts of the country. How is Dunkin Donuts still in business?

O, and don't nobody know barbaque like KC know barbaque.
We got Krispy Kremes here like 4 or something years ago. They good but I rarely go there because I don't want to become part of the other half of Wisconsin.
Old 01-14-2007, 11:14 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Krispy Kremes is the best place ever.

Mmmmm.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 11:24 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Untoasted blueberry bagel with plain cream cheese from Tim Horton's is so amazing. It owns the poll by a fair margin in my taste

overall things to get when buying breakfast:

1: Peanut Butter Pancakes from the Original Pancake House
2: Stuffed French Toast meal from IHOP
3: aforementioned bagel
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 11:24 PM    (permalink
Space Ghost
Veteran

Space Ghost hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151
Krispy Kremes is the best place ever.

Mmmmm.
Offensive lineman...
Space Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 11:35 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Crab cakes own.
Old 01-15-2007, 12:02 AM    (permalink
Space Ghost
Veteran

Space Ghost hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens1991
Crab cakes own.
reminds me, Stone Crab = greatest food ever.
Space Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 11:55 AM    (permalink
Fred Savage

Dunkin Donuts is a massive corportion and wont be going out of business anytime soon.

I just had oatmeal for breakfest. Good stuff.
Old 01-28-2007, 11:47 PM    (permalink
ncbigbody
Veteran

ncbigbody hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Dunkin Donuts>>>>>>>>>>>Krispy Garbage.

One krispy donut and you feel like your on a sugar rush.

Sig thanks to DieHardVikingsFan
ncbigbody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 01:14 AM    (permalink
D4rk 0ne
Veteran

D4rk 0ne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.D4rk 0ne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.D4rk 0ne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.D4rk 0ne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.D4rk 0ne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.D4rk 0ne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.D4rk 0ne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.D4rk 0ne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.D4rk 0ne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.D4rk 0ne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.D4rk 0ne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLS42
Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12
For dinner I had an Italian Beef sub from a pizza place in Milwaukee. On the way back I saw a car with the liscence plate "WEINER".

ask me about my weiner
I've been on that field where they filmed that scene. 8)