Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 09-18-2008, 12:10 AM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adschofield View Post
Perhaps, but Allen's BAC puts him over the top, IMO
Terrible joke. Not funny.

Try again another time.
Old 09-18-2008, 12:13 AM    (permalink
adschofield
Pro Bowler

adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djp4516 View Post
Terrible joke. Not funny.

Try again another time.
Hey, I tried

sig by BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.
adschofield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 12:17 AM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

nice job scho
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 12:35 AM    (permalink
Menardo75
All-Pro

Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

lol ouch...
Menardo75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 12:57 AM    (permalink
Burns336
Pro Bowler

Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336

justin tuck will eat both of their babies.
Burns336 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 01:01 AM    (permalink
Menardo75
All-Pro

Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not before Justin Smith gets to them :)
Old 09-18-2008, 01:22 AM    (permalink
Fogartynyy2789
Veteran

Fogartynyy2789 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Fogartynyy2789 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Tuck and Smith will have to wait until Mike Tyson get's up from the table...

Penn State basketball wins this decade- 0.
Fogartynyy2789 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 02:09 AM    (permalink
Paranoidmoonduck
Team Leader
All-Pro

Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I haven't had a chance to see Allen play with the Vikings much this year, but I'm not really comfortable calling either as better than the other. Kampman is a great player who doesn't get nearly enough recognition. That said, what Allen did as the only real defensive line threat in Kansas City shouldn't be written off. I saw games where he had three blockers get shoulders into him and he'd still get an arm on the passer. He was annually the very best defensive end at knocking balls out of the air. He was very disruptive against the run (although not always consistent against the run as a result).
Old 09-18-2008, 02:22 AM    (permalink
iBoldin
Veteran

iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iBoldin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You hit it on the nose. I really like Aaron Kampman, and I've been raving about him the last few years now. I think he is the most well rounded defensive end in the league, and one of the best in the NFL right now. Definitely worth being called the top defensive end in the NFL. He can stop the run, and rush the passer, and I think he has one of the best set of hands around as an end.

On Justin Tuck, I definitely see him as a top ten guy right now, and with the ability to evolve into a top five or even top three guy. Do I see an guy who can play exclusively on the end? Right now, I'm not so sure. Many of his techniques, I think are much better suited as a UT. I'm gonna admit, I only saw the Skins game, and parts of the Rams game, but he is certainlty off on the right foot.

That said, do I think Kampman is any better then Jared Allen? Right now, I think they are on the same level, but I would give the upper hand to Aaron based on his ability to do more things on the field then Allen.
iBoldin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 02:52 AM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ok, I love me some Tuck, but whoever the **** said he's better than Kampy already is off their rocker. Come one.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 10:06 AM    (permalink
tylerb929
Rookie

tylerb929 is a cocksman.tylerb929 is a cocksman.tylerb929 is a cocksman.tylerb929 is a cocksman.tylerb929 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
Justin Tuck, Osi Umenyiora, Mario Williams, Eric Foster>>>both of them
True, but can you really compare a starting nose tackle to defensive ends?
tylerb929 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 12:00 PM    (permalink
jared
Veteran

jared could make a wolverine purr.jared could make a wolverine purr.jared could make a wolverine purr.jared could make a wolverine purr.jared could make a wolverine purr.jared could make a wolverine purr.jared could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
oh i agree, i meant similar games. i shouldve said "poor man's strahan" to be more accurate.
I don't like poor man's Strahan, more like upper middle class man's Strahan. Kampman has been consistently kick-ass for a while now, I wouldn't call him a poor anything.

I love Jared Allen but I appreciate the well-rounded excellence that is Aaron Kampman. One of the best run stopping DE's in the league.
jared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 12:06 PM    (permalink
Hawk
Pro Bowler

Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jared View Post
I don't like poor man's Strahan, more like upper middle class man's Strahan. Kampman has been consistently kick-ass for a while now, I wouldn't call him a poor anything.

I love Jared Allen but I appreciate the well-rounded excellence that is Aaron Kampman. One of the best run stopping DE's in the league.
As well as one of the best pass rushers in the league.

Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 12:25 PM    (permalink
Menardo75
All-Pro

Yeah one of those gritty guys that does everything well, but does'nt do anything flashy so no one notices. Well almost.
Old 09-18-2008, 02:18 PM    (permalink
Marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Menardo75 View Post
Yeah one of those gritty guys that does everything well, but does'nt do anything flashy so no one notices. Well almost.
It's hard not to notice him if you watch Packers games. The true under-appreciated player on that line is Ryan Pickett. He's a top-notch NT against the run and the Packers are a different team when he's not in the lineup.
Old 09-18-2008, 02:22 PM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

id take vanden bosch over both
stephenson86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 02:23 PM    (permalink
Burns336
Pro Bowler

Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088 View Post
Ok, I love me some Tuck, but whoever the **** said he's better than Kampy already is off their rocker. Come one.
I think Tuck is better, he just doesn't have the stats yet. He will though. Tuck and Mario are top 2.
Burns336 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 07:09 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What's highly disappointning to me is that...

The minnesota D-Line didn't envelope (yes, envelope) the colts... I don't know why, but with that much talent and weight bearing down on them, I'm not particularly sure that the colts should have theoretically been doing anything...

They were good, just not 'dominant'...

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote