Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Cincinnati Bengals Team Forum

Cincinnati Bengals Team Forum Who dey gonna discuss dem Bengals?

Old 09-18-2008, 08:00 AM    (permalink
BengalMedic
Rookie

BengalMedic hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Thumbs down Chad's Latest Thoughts

Well, "Ocho F*cko" is at it again. Boy that didn't take but two games. This taken from NFL.com.
http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=090...o&confirm=true

While I will be more than happy to agree with the fact the offensive line needs to improve, I don't see anyone else really stepping up to the plate and taking ANY sort of responsibility outside of Carson. For Chad to publicly blast his own teammates is GOING to be an issue for this team and is the last thing they needed to hear when they are already getting blasted by everyone else.

I guess Chad is just trying to make sure that he will gone after this season is over, I don't know. I would love to see one of own guys tackle Chad during the game and knock the living sh*t out of him. That would be funny as hell. Either way, I stand by my opinion that Chad is still the biggest douchebag in the NFL and is an embarrassment to this team.

Have you learned how to block downfield yet Chad ?? F*CK YOU !!!

Last edited by BengalMedic : 09-18-2008 at 08:10 AM.
BengalMedic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 08:09 AM    (permalink
BengalMedic
Rookie

Oh yeah, Bengals.com is putting their own "positive" spin on things, but I'm not buying any of that crap...

http://www.bengals.com/news/news.asp?story_id=7066
Old 09-18-2008, 08:39 AM    (permalink
Cribbs>Hester
Veteran

Cribbs>Hester needs more cowbell.

Dude...all he did was state what every football fan with half a brain knows. He didn't blast anyone. You could have Joe Montana, Walter Payton, Jerry Rice, Lance Alworth, and Kellen Winslow as your offensive fire power but if you have 5 scrubs blocking for them they wouldn't score double digits.
Cribbs>Hester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 09:18 AM    (permalink
BengalMedic
Rookie

Ok, it's beside the point that EVERY football fan in the world knows and states the same thing that Chad just did. And I even made the point to agree with his stance in my first post. The difference is, none of those people play football for the Bengals and Chad does. He didn't blast anyone ?? He called out his entire o-line dude. My point to this is, when your team is 0-2 and you have been the lightning rod of the team all offseason, it's not in your best interest to make comments like this and goes further to the point of saying Chad is not this "Ocean of calmness" or whatever they want to claim.

This is nothing more than the team trying their best to keep things together. I'm just a fan sick to death of the ineptitudes of this organization. I'll tell you what though, the Bengals will be able to absorb the cap hit next year and I would be suprised to see Chad come back.
Old 09-18-2008, 10:42 AM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't this is particularly out of line but it didn't really need to said to the media. He's 100% right and its not like he was acting like the receivers and the qbs and the rbs are carrying the load and they just need the oline to step up. I don't really have much of a problem with this.

No one else would say it so maybe he should. It's clear to everyone that they are the problem and if they don't like it then do something about it.

I'm sure this will be blown way out of proportion by the media though.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 08:40 PM    (permalink
hobbes2053
Pro Bowler

hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by themaninblack View Post
I'm sure this will be blown way out of proportion by the media though.
As is most everything else. I cant say that I disagree with any of Chad's comments but the media does have a way of making things look 1000x worse than they really are. What he said was legit and the OL can either use it as fuel to do better, or they can cry about it like b*tches. I'm pulling for the former.
hobbes2053 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 08:43 PM    (permalink
Cribbs>Hester
Veteran

Cribbs>Hester needs more cowbell.

Players need to be called out sometimes. Obviously your ownership and coaches have no backbone to do it, so someoone has to call them out. You should be thankful Chad spoke out because its more likely to lite a fire under there butt and make them perform better than it is to turn everyone against each other.
Cribbs>Hester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 09:04 PM    (permalink
twizbuck
Rookie

twizbuck is a cocksman.twizbuck is a cocksman.twizbuck is a cocksman.twizbuck is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cribbs>Hester View Post
Players need to be called out sometimes. Obviously your ownership and coaches have no backbone to do it, so someoone has to call them out. You should be thankful Chad spoke out because its more likely to lite a fire under there butt and make them perform better than it is to turn everyone against each other.
You do know it's Chad, right? Not Palmer, not TJ, not Geathers or Joseph, but Chad Johnson.
twizbuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 10:35 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cribbs>Hester View Post
LOL...

Chad isn't a leader on this team, at all. He blames everyone but himself.

This would mean something coming from Bobbie Williams, Carson or Reggie Kelly but means nothing but whining from CJ. He cost us the playoffs in '06 but you never heard him take all the blame for that.
PalmerToCJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 11:44 PM    (permalink
hobbes2053
Pro Bowler

hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
LOL...

Chad isn't a leader on this team, at all. He blames everyone but himself.

This would mean something coming from Bobbie Williams, Carson or Reggie Kelly but means nothing but whining from CJ. He cost us the playoffs in '06 but you never heard him take all the blame for that.
/\ Couldn't agree more. Chad whines like a baby, but hopefully the line will step up so they won't have to hear it anymore.
Old 09-19-2008, 12:01 AM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The main thing is, Chad Johnson can motivate no one on this team. He's even admitted before he's just not a leader, if you're not a leader you can't motivate so if you complain you're just being a nuisance.

Something tells me Levi Jones didn't go, "wow, Chad said that? I better start playing harder now".

There's a right and a wrong way to go about things, Chad always goes the wrong route. I wish he was gone yesterday.
Old 09-19-2008, 06:16 AM    (permalink
BengalMedic
Rookie

Sounds like you guys beat me to the punch on the fact that Chad has made the comment out of his own mouth that he is not considered a leader on this team. Once you say something like that, why should anyone accept and or put thought to anything coming out of your mouth that is critical when don't want to lead ??

ONCE AGAIN, I agree with what he said as many others I'm SURE. The thing is, Chad is and has been a douche for some time. The people that claim to be leaders need to be the ones making comments like these. I also agree that it is a shame that isn't happening from them either.

The media will make a big deal of it because Chad is an a$$hole and I won't disagree...
Old 09-19-2008, 02:33 PM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
The main thing is, Chad Johnson can motivate no one on this team. He's even admitted before he's just not a leader, if you're not a leader you can't motivate so if you complain you're just being a nuisance.

Something tells me Levi Jones didn't go, "wow, Chad said that? I better start playing harder now".

There's a right and a wrong way to go about things, Chad always goes the wrong route. I wish he was gone yesterday.
So true, so true. Chad Johnson cannot be a team leader. He isnt going to get anyone motivated. If he wants to be a team leader then he needs to teach by example and not be such a doucher.

edit: I am going to start the anti Bratowski League! All those in favor to join....say I!!!!!!
StripedWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 02:39 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobbes2053 View Post
/\ Couldn't agree more. Chad whines like a baby, but hopefully the line will step up so they won't have to hear it anymore.
Isn't that the point? If the line steps up, he gets the ball. Chad Ochocinco happy!

If he can't get the ball. He'll be pissed. I don't disagree with him at all. I'm sure you buggles fans are rather irritated by now, but, as far as I can tell. He hasn't said anything untrue and that everyone doesn't know. Who does this lie upon? *cough cough* don't hate the man. Hate the coach.

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 03:16 PM    (permalink
hobbes2053
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by awfullyquiet View Post
Isn't that the point? If the line steps up, he gets the ball. Chad Ochocinco happy!

If he can't get the ball. He'll be pissed. I don't disagree with him at all. I'm sure you buggles fans are rather irritated by now, but, as far as I can tell. He hasn't said anything untrue and that everyone doesn't know. Who does this lie upon? *cough cough* don't hate the man. Hate the coach.
Hate Mike Brown first, then everyone else. He is the trunk from which all the other problems branch. He needs to be gone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StripedWalrus View Post
So true, so true. Chad Johnson cannot be a team leader. He isnt going to get anyone motivated. If he wants to be a team leader then he needs to teach by example and not be such a doucher.

edit: I am going to start the anti Bratowski League! All those in favor to join....say I!!!!!!
I!
Old 09-19-2008, 09:23 PM    (permalink
twizbuck
Rookie

twizbuck is a cocksman.twizbuck is a cocksman.twizbuck is a cocksman.twizbuck is a cocksman.

Quote:

I'll hate Lewis, Brown and Chad Johnson less when Johnson is traded, Brown retires and Lewis is fired.
twizbuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 10:42 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

I STRONGLY dislike Chad and Mike Brown. Marvin could definitely do better but the previous two are what I hate about this franchise right now.

EDIT: LOL, I didn't even read what Chad said because I'm so tired of him but I just saw it. It really doesn't bother me that much haha. Doesn't mean I dislike him any less.

Last edited by PalmerToCJ : 09-19-2008 at 11:02 PM.
Old 09-20-2008, 03:50 AM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Why are you even here?

Though I do agree with what ur saying why bother?

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 07:39 AM    (permalink
BengalMedic
Rookie

Quote:

Once again, this point is completely beside the point. You have to consider WHO is making the statement. Sometimes I really wonder about people...