Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 09-23-2008, 02:54 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sweet, I can't wait for world tour to come out now.
Old 09-24-2008, 09:39 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

When does that new dashboard thing come into effect? I just got that live message that says live will be down all day on the 29th. Is it happening then?

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 10:35 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

bought a new Xbox today :)

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 10:37 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You guys are just buying new xbox's instead of getting your current one fixed for free?

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 09-24-2008, 10:40 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
You guys are just buying new xbox's instead of getting your current one fixed for free?

i tried to do that but it said it would take 3 weeks, **** that also they would not send me a box to ship it in, so i just bought a new 1, there only $200

Old 09-24-2008, 10:45 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJ58 View Post
i tried to do that but it said it would take 3 weeks, **** that also they would not send me a box to ship it in, so i just bought a new 1, there only $200
w/e works i guess. Yeah, i saw they're only $200 now which is pretty sweet. My buddy missed out on that by like a week.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 09-25-2008, 07:07 AM    (permalink
vatech=accdomination
All-Pro

vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have been reading the things(previews, demos, a free h3 map pack?) that are supposedly coming out with the update, I can say I am excited

FULL INBOX +REP TO SEND MESSAGE.....
vatech=accdomination is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 08:21 AM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJ58 View Post
Ditto, I still may send the other one to get fixed so I can sell it on Ebay or something. But 200 for a brand new one was an investment I could make, I am impatient as a ************.
Old 09-25-2008, 12:58 PM    (permalink
rchrd
Veteran

rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rchrd is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Did anyone play Lost Odyssey? Never really played FF or anything so it was my first little dive into the whole turn based rpg thing. Thought the game was **** hot. The sequel prob wont be out for time though.
Old 09-25-2008, 01:48 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah its now 200 and they come with HDMI cables now instead of having to go out and buying one for 50 bucks....we got jipped!

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 01:51 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post
Yeah its now 200 and they come with HDMI cables now instead of having to go out and buying one for 50 bucks....we got jipped!
And best of all it comes with Uno and Pacman.
Old 09-25-2008, 03:17 PM    (permalink
p_funk
Rookie

p_funk hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I have been putting off getting a next gen game console. Is the $200 version of the 360 worth it? or should I plunk down a little more get the 360 pro?
p_funk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 03:37 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by p_funk View Post
I have been putting off getting a next gen game console. Is the $200 version of the 360 worth it? or should I plunk down a little more get the 360 pro?
I'd get the pro if I were you. With the $200 version, you'd still want to get a hard drive for it, and that will cost a minimum of $60 for the smaller one, or $150 for a larger one.

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Borat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 03:38 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Make sure you get the one with the hard drive. I think that means the Pro console. The 360 is really worth it. Ive had mine since a few months after they came out and i love it!
Old 09-25-2008, 03:40 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
And best of all it comes with Uno and Pacman.
Jipped!!!!

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 03:49 PM    (permalink
p_funk
Rookie

p_funk hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Cool, thanks for the advice. That is what my cousin told me too a while back, but that is before they were on sale for $200.
p_funk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 12:00 PM    (permalink
vatech=accdomination
All-Pro

vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

new halo 3 video, looking like a campaign expansion pack or a completely new game based off of halo.

http://www.bungie.net/News/content.a...news&cid=15574

Last edited by vatech=accdomination : 09-26-2008 at 12:03 PM.
Old 09-26-2008, 12:22 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by p_funk View Post
I agree if you have the money get pro, really if you have enough the elite is worth it once you see what you can all download on xbox live, I bought the arcade but that was because I wanted it bad and just enough money for that one, but I haven't had any complaints...I can't download demos and such but I can save my games with no problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 12:28 PM    (permalink
vatech=accdomination
All-Pro

elite ftw, you can download so much

Old 09-27-2008, 04:22 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

**** ME!!! SON OF A *****!!! I got the one red light today! I was trying to play madden last night and i had some funny lines on the screen so i shut it off and then i just got home from work and i tried to play and i get the 1 red light. The best part is my console is out of warranty so i have to pay to get it fixed.
Old 09-27-2008, 04:34 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

I bought Duke Nukem from XBOX Marketplace, I'm soo happy now my 2 favorite games playing on my computer where DOOM & Duke Nukem now I have them both on my 360!

Old 09-27-2008, 05:31 PM    (permalink
bearfan
All-Pro

bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just got my 360 back from repair..woohoo! And I just got live, Halo 3 for the 1st time...woohoo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeansDooma View Post
who retires first: brett favre or aaron rodgers?
bearfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 05:40 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
**** ME!!! SON OF A *****!!! I got the one red light today! I was trying to play madden last night and i had some funny lines on the screen so i shut it off and then i just got home from work and i tried to play and i get the 1 red light. The best part is my console is out of warranty so i have to pay to get it fixed.
Isn't that better then the red ring of death though? It should be an easier problem to fix I thought.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 07:54 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
Isn't that better then the red ring of death though? It should be an easier problem to fix I thought.
Its a hardware failure... ive read online that it costs like $180 bucks to fix it.
Old 09-27-2008, 08:06 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
Its a hardware failure... ive read online that it costs like $180 bucks to fix it.
Might as well buy a new one if that's the case.