Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 09-25-2008, 03:37 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What sucks is that we're probably 5 months away from hiring our New GM.. Assuming we take someone from a Playoff/Superbowl team.

WMD is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 03:47 AM    (permalink
BRAVEHEART
Pro Bowler

BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlindSite View Post
They should go to the Colts, Pats, Cowboys, Seahawks, San Diego, Philadelphia, New York Giants and the Jags and ask all their directors of scouting if they want a GM job. Then go to the 2nd best scout on their list and offer them scouting jobs. Right now they need to poach from other NFL teams. Find up an comers who have found a few diamonds in the rough and give them a job.

Give Stanton or Orvlorsky a shot and try to move Roy Williams in the offseason for some ammo in the draft.

I hope they do that.
Old 09-25-2008, 10:29 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlindSite View Post
They should go to the Colts, Pats, Cowboys, Seahawks, San Diego, Philadelphia, New York Giants and the Jags and ask all their directors of scouting if they want a GM job. Then go to the 2nd best scout on their list and offer them scouting jobs. Right now they need to poach from other NFL teams. Find up an comers who have found a few diamonds in the rough and give them a job.

Give Stanton or Orvlorsky a shot and try to move Roy Williams in the offseason for some ammo in the draft.
Bill Parcells already took our whole scouting department, they're not gonna find much in Dallas. :(
Old 09-25-2008, 10:58 AM    (permalink
d34ng3l021
All-Pro

d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lions WMD View Post
What sucks is that we're probably 5 months away from hiring our New GM.. Assuming we take someone from a Playoff/Superbowl team.
That would be a good way to go, but I dont know i they will wait that long. They might just end up taking someone qualified. I was pretty disappointed when we didnt get Spags as our HC.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan
d34ng3l021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 11:50 AM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by d34ng3l021 View Post
That would be a good way to go, but I dont know i they will wait that long. They might just end up taking someone qualified. I was pretty disappointed when we didnt get Spags as our HC.
Atlanta's got good thing going, don't be sad!
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 11:50 AM    (permalink
Dam8610
Team Leader
All-Pro

Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRAVEHEART View Post
Fire all of the coaches and staff.
Why? They don't need ANOTHER change in philosophy. So many of those is part of why Millen is no longer there. Crap drafting didn't help either.

The problem arises when people use statistics like a drunk uses a lamp post: for support instead of illumination.

If luck is where preparation meets opportunity, then clutch is where failure meets luck.

Quote:
<Add1ct> setting myself on fire can't be that hard
<Add1ct> but tackling a mosquito might prove a challenge
Dam8610 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 02:42 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Those bastards better stay away from Reggie Mckenizie and John Schneider of the Packers. Schefter mentioned them as possibilities today.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 03:43 PM    (permalink
Maybe Next Year Millen2
Veteran

Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
A few things:

1) There is no rivalry. Bad teams like the Lions don't have rivals.

2) I do know history, which is why I'm right on this and you are wrong. William Clay Ford has been the sole owner of the Lions since 1964. In that time they've won the division three times. I shall repeat, since William Ford has owned the team the Lions have won the division 3 times in 44 years. You actually have the nerve to say that's not ******* awful? You don't think there's some correlation there? Give me a ******* break.

3) Yes, the Bears were terrible from 1995-2004. They were also pretty bad from 1963-1979. The difference is that when good franchices (or at least competent ones) are in a rut they make real structural changes, not just changing the furniture around and hoping things change. This is exactly my point, which you instead choose to ignore by making idiotic comparisons to college football teams. If the Lions are serious about changing the atmosphere, they need to hire competent people to hire the front office.

4) Even at their worst, the Bears have never been as bad as the Lions consistently are. That is a domain held for only a select few franchices that have perfected the art of being terrible. 50-78 is nothing compared to the **** that the Lions have been for the last 7-8 years. Awful comparison.

5) 3 division titles in 44 years under William Ford.
1) Division rivals are divison rivals. Especially when we are only 6-8 against the Bears with Millen. Pretty even if you ask me.

2) The only difference between the Bears organization and the Lions organization, is 84-88 vs the 90s for the Lions when they were good. Its not 1980s anymore as most Bears fans tend to live in. Your organziation is still has a long history of losing. I'll take junk from Steelers/Cowboys fans, but not the freaking Bears. And we are making structural changes to assume we just won't right now is absurd. The GM is a huge position to change because obviously Millen had autonomy and made a ton of bad choices.. Top to bottom this organization will be evaluated which is why we fired Millen so early in the season. I'd take a lot of people out there over Jerry Angelo as well(Mr. No Offense). Bears have won 8 division titles since 1964, Lions have won 3 division titles. 90s the Lions were good and they were awful under Millen after 2000. Thats all I really care about. F the 70s, F the 80s. No free agency and I think players overall are better now. Some players clearly could play in both eras like Jim Brown/Payton but for the most part, when I see little white guys come back for alumni day from the 60s/70s, I know they have no chance against the NFL of today.

3) Yes you were awful for a 7 year span like under Millen. 37-75(is comparable in 7 years(1996-2000, 2002-2004) without the 2001 season that came out of nowhere. Very comparable. In the mid to late 90s when the Lions were good, the Bears were the Lions of the Millen era.

4) We have a chance to get the right guy now. Ford Jr. is obviously having more of a say. Anyone off the street is better than Millen. A halfway decent GM with the right coach will make this team better.
Maybe Next Year Millen2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 06:13 PM    (permalink
wingboy2999
Pro Bowler

wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

MYNM2... you getting a new name?

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08
wingboy2999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 07:38 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not sure if it was posted here yet, I hit up the Lions Board since I wasn't sure if it would be appropriate here. Floyd Reese wants the job and considers Detroit one of the "uncut gems of the NFL"

http://www.freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/a...108/1049/rss14

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 07:39 PM    (permalink
Maybe Next Year Millen2
Veteran

Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm going to have to I guess. We'll have a Lions message board vote for my new name.
Maybe Next Year Millen2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 07:43 PM    (permalink
wingboy2999
Pro Bowler

wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maybe Next Year Millen2 View Post
I'm going to have to I guess. We'll have a Lions message board vote for my new name.
Sounds good. How about "Detroit: Uncut Gem of the NFL"? Haha.

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08
Old 09-25-2008, 07:44 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maybe Next Year Millen2 View Post
1) Division rivals are divison rivals. Especially when we are only 6-8 against the Bears with Millen. Pretty even if you ask me.
When I think of division rivals I think of the Bears and Vikings. Lions never come into the equation. They've got the division part down, not so much the rival.
Old 09-25-2008, 07:56 PM    (permalink
wingboy2999
Pro Bowler

STOP TRASHING THE LIONS! COME ON!

http://www.freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/a...77/1048/sports

This is getting re-friggin'-diculous.

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08
Old 09-25-2008, 08:43 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBond93 View Post
Not sure if it was posted here yet, I hit up the Lions Board since I wasn't sure if it would be appropriate here. Floyd Reese wants the job and considers Detroit one of the "uncut gems of the NFL"

http://www.freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/a...108/1049/rss14
Now thats some interesting stuff, I really like Floyd and feel like he has an eye for talent, that would be a great pick up for both sides I believe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 08:46 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingboy2999 View Post
STOP TRASHING THE LIONS! COME ON!

http://www.freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/a...77/1048/sports

This is getting rediculous.
Not a word. But come on people, let the Lions have their day.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 08:52 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Floyd Reese would be great. But I wonder if he can take the necessary time away from running the Moonlite Bunny Ranch to focus on the Lions.

WMD is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 09:04 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My initial intent was not to run down the Lions, it was to point out that firing Millen isn't enough because Millen isn't the #1 problem. That apparently got someone a bit worked up. But I digress.

Floyd Reese would be a good hire. He must really want back into football.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 09:09 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Whoever gets the job in Detroit should clean house with the guys that are still valuable in the open market that probably wont be there for the next four years (Roy Williams, Cory Redding, Jon Kitna). They need new framework. They can't keep patching the faulty one.
Old 09-26-2008, 10:38 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love Reese as an analyst and find his perspective to be the most insightful and fresh thing to hit the talking head circuit in years. It sure would suck to lose that on the air, but I guess it's cool since I'm spending less and less time watching any shows not on NFLNetwork anyway.

If the rumor mill has it right, and Reese wanted Cutler over Young it would solidify my already high opinion of his talent as a GM. The "drafting 3 ROYs" tag would have to go since that means he didn't really want VY. But the Titans drafts are very solid through the top 3 rounds under Floyd's tenure. Bullock, Starks, Haynesworth, ect - and some late round gems like Scaife, Hill & quite a few others currently starting for Tennessee. Even his free agent work is strong - Drew Bennett, anyone?

Good luck Floyd - hope you land that dream job!

Since Roy has been mentioned several times already, here's my thoughts on a trade.

Roy Williams is a beast, and any team that signs him will be roundly credited for such a brilliant roster move. So, um, why should the Lions let him get away again?? Re-sign the guy. He's electric, and the tandem of Roy & Calvin is downright frightening. Trading him for a draft pick resulting in "potential" or a cog in a rebuilding project isn't going to help the Lions.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 11:43 AM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
My initial intent was not to run down the Lions, it was to point out that firing Millen isn't enough because Millen isn't the #1 problem. That apparently got someone a bit worked up. But I digress.

Floyd Reese would be a good hire. He must really want back into football.
No Millen is not the #1 problem, but he still was a major problem. When Wayne Fontes, Bobby Ross, and Gary Moeller ran football operation the Lions were "respectable." In 11 years under those three we went to the playoffs six times, won the division twice, and went 92-96 overall. Not good, but not bad. We basically averaged 8-8 a season over those 11 years. Under Millen, we never went to the playoffs, never won the division, and went 31-84 overall. We averaged 4-12 a season under Millen. Ford is a horrible owner, but the Lions did have moderate success in the 90's.

I don't think anyone is expecting the Lions to be the next NFL dynasty. However, getting back to the level we were at before Millen got here is a big step in the right direction.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 12:35 PM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088 View Post
Those bastards better stay away from Reggie Mckenizie and John Schneider of the Packers. Schefter mentioned them as possibilities today.
I wouldn't be surpirsed to see Mckenizie or Schneider being GMs this year.
Old 09-26-2008, 03:07 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The stage is now set for Marty Schottenheimer, who has mentioned he'd like complete control of a team, to begin the rebuilding process once again.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote