Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Cincinnati Bengals Team Forum

Cincinnati Bengals Team Forum Who dey gonna discuss dem Bengals?

Old 09-30-2008, 03:51 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default On the bright side....

well this isnt much of one if any, we signed Cedric Benson. Hopefully he get his act together here...
if not at least him and Chris Henry can go boating together.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 06:10 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can't really believe they would go for someone like this just because of our recent problems. Then again, he was acquitted and he's got a ton of potential. We also need a RB now that DeDe is out for the year. I hope for the best and maybe he can provide some spark to this offense and reach that potential that he has.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 06:33 PM    (permalink
Geo
Neo Geo (Moderator)
Icon

Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

3D is out for the year? That sucks.

(I always wonder what would have happened if he didn't get hurt in the last '07 preseason game and stuck with the Colts. Especially as Kenton Keith cost the Colts their playoff game because of his stone hands.)

As for the Benson signing, honestly when I saw it on the ESPN ticker, I laughed out loud. Not the best reaction to a signing. But maybe if he's ultra-motivated and realizes this could maybe be his last chance in the NFL, he makes good on it. Still, the PR of it alone is killer.
Old 09-30-2008, 06:42 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Im still saying Super Bowl boat party hosted by Benson and Henry Party of the Year

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 09:04 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The PR part doesn't bother me. It's the fact that he's flat out terrible (granted who isn't that's a FA at this point). If we're going to sign a RB why make it this clown.
PalmerToCJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 06:46 AM    (permalink
BengalMedic
Rookie

BengalMedic hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Benson really won't make difference because he will still be running behind this terrible excuse for an offensive line. The thing I've been thinking about lately is, how do we get rid of someone like Willie Anderson and then resign people like Henry and Benson ?? I mean seriously, how much of this crap do we have to deal with ??
BengalMedic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 11:25 AM    (permalink
lost33cause
Rookie

lost33cause hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I say give the guy a chance. Was he bad in Chicago or was the OL just bad? If I remember correctly the Bears OL couldn't block for Grossman so what makes us think they could block for Benson? I know our OL isn't any better but I have a feeling it's going to be looked at in the off season(it damn well better be or I'm going to piss on MB's face).

The potential is there for this Offense to turn things around this year leading into next year. Some things should happen first though:

Fire Giggles
Fire Bratsucky
Fire DL Coach
Promote Zimmer to HC
Promote Fitz to DC
Let Zimmer pick the rest of his coaches. I think our QB coach now should be considered for OC though but Zimmer is going to want guys like him but who knows what if anything will be done. I think maybe the OL coach needs to looked at as well but he's done good with the OL previously but I don't know.

Last edited by lost33cause : 10-01-2008 at 11:32 AM.
lost33cause is offline   Reply With Quote