Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 10-02-2008, 12:01 AM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This move makes sense but Travis Henry makes a whole lot more sense.
619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 12:10 AM    (permalink
MarioPalmer
Veteran

MarioPalmer MarioPalmer MarioPalmer MarioPalmer MarioPalmer MarioPalmer

This is a weird move to me for some reason. For 1 I can't believe that this kid who had all this talent just couldn't put it together for the NFL. And after his 2nd year, the year he goes to the Super Bowl, I thought he was going to make that turn into becoming a feature NFL back.

I want to say this could be a good thing, but for Benson only time will tell. There is no question he has the ability, but does he have the heart to play in the league and at a high level? I wonder being around guys like Carson Palmer, Chad Johnson and T.J. Whosyourmomma will have a positive effect on him. Not saying Chad nor T.J. are the greatest of team mates, but the amount of hard work they put into their craft should hopefully rub off him. Thats the best case scenerio.Worst case, he goes out there with the same attitude he had in Chicago of "big deal, I'm a top 5 pick who is a millionaire, why do I have to work, I'm just going through the motions.." Hopefully, for Cincy's sake that doesn't take place. Carson could certainly use a bruising back to hand the ball off too, and Perry could use a talented back to spell him.

We will have to wait and see. I don't see him making any significant impact till around week 6 or 7, by then he will get down some of the basics of the Bengal offense.
MarioPalmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 12:19 AM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joeyjr09 View Post
Well at least the Bengals will have the most off the wall team in the NFL.

Cedric Benson, Chris Henry, Chad Johnson. What a collection of personalities they are getting over there.
I smell a sitcom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 12:21 AM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CutlerChris View Post
I smell a sitcom!
Oh boy, I'd watch !
619 is offline   Reply With Quote