Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 07-27-2008, 02:15 AM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Oh okay, i usually base my scoring opposite of what he does.
ya i no sometimes he is pretty bad
Old 07-27-2008, 04:14 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

plastered, but w.e. I t was an amazing fight, prpos to atonio, he was awesome. i wouls like tio c a rematch, cotto was to willing to brawl. If he coxed he would win, vut thats hard adainst mardar9to. i eill ne sonber in the am laterzzzzzz, mt soelling has gotten worse qne i know that but w.e, my bot kost i can be crunnk
Old 07-27-2008, 04:17 AM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
I'm plastered, but whatever. It was an amazing fight, props to Antonio, he was awesome. I would like to see a rematch, Cotto was too willing to brawl. If he boxed he would win, but that's hard against Margarito. I will be sober in the am later, my spelling has gotten worse and I know that but whatever, my boy lost i can be crunnk
I think I fixed it, lol!

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986
UKfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2008, 04:19 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

haha good going haha......owow i am gome....this is bad. i hinestly tried t revise
Old 07-27-2008, 04:20 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

and ur proably awake already thats amazing!
Old 07-27-2008, 04:23 AM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hah, I recorded the fight and watched it this morning.

Old 07-27-2008, 12:48 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

alright........sober now. Margo is a freak......how he can eat Cotto's clean shot, and still come forward and throw 1000 punches! Freak. However, Cotto can beat him. He needs to come in and not be stupid and trade.....and run.....and clinch.....and make it not a FOTY candidate. Will he do that, idk. I love Cotto because he will never give the fans a poor fight. That is kind of his blessing and his curse. As for whats next. I think Margo fight Williams if Top Rank and Goosen can get a deal done (not likely) or he rematches Clottey if he beats Judah or fights Shane. Cotto deserves another Gomez like fight AFTER he heals fully. Take a pretty easy fight, get back into the swing of things, then rematch Margo. Thats what I want to see. And I called the uppercuts did I not?
Old 08-19-2008, 07:08 AM    (permalink
SugarSean
Rookie

SugarSean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SugarSean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SugarSean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SugarSean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SugarSean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SugarSean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SugarSean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SugarSean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SugarSean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SugarSean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SugarSean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anybody been watchin USA's horrible boxing team in the Olympics? I saw Rau'shee Warren (I think that's his name) and the heavyweight Deontay Wilder. Wilder's the only guy still standin for the US. He's 6'7" and pretty talented for a guy that's only been boxing for 2 years. I heard Demetrius Andrade was supposed to be the best fighter for the US, but I missed both his fights. Can anybody give a scouting report on Andrade?
Old 08-19-2008, 07:11 AM    (permalink
SugarSean
Rookie

SugarSean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SugarSean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SugarSean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SugarSean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SugarSean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SugarSean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SugarSean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SugarSean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SugarSean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SugarSean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SugarSean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Haha Rob. Sucks u got drunk during Cotto/Margarito. I got annihilated during De la Hoya/Mayweather n I didn't even remember the fight. I wasted about 60 bucks on the ppv and another 20 or 20 on alcohol. I don't even remember if I stayed for the end of the fight b/c Cinco de Mayo is a pretty big deal at my school.
Old 08-19-2008, 07:12 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

sorry sean.....I cant bear to watch olympic boxing most times.
Old 09-24-2008, 05:52 PM    (permalink
kwilk103
Pro Bowler

kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

de la hoya-pacquiano sold out in about 2 hrs, with a gross gate of $17 mil; the 2nd highest in boxing history

cred 2 BoneKrusher
kwilk103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 11:26 AM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

David Haye vs Monte Barrett announced.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/boxing/7636233.stm

Thoughts? Good fight IMO, Monte is a seasoned campaigner at the weight and has fought at the top, no embarrassment for Haye to lose to, but a fight he can win.

Old 10-04-2008, 08:14 PM    (permalink
kwilk103
Pro Bowler

kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

that gamboa fighting tonight is an up-and-coming star

11-0 with 11 kos, i think

10 pm on hbo

fight prob around 12

its free

cred 2 BoneKrusher
Old 10-04-2008, 10:46 PM    (permalink
kwilk103
Pro Bowler

geez, gamboa is good

gets knocked down in the 1st, but gets the ko in the 2nd

he is really really quick

cred 2 BoneKrusher
Old 10-12-2008, 09:20 PM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Congrats to Vitaly Klitschko! Dominant performance against one of the few legit HW contenders.

I can't wait to see Wlad vs. Povetkin. Povetkin is my favorite fighter, but I doubt he wins this one.
MaxV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 09:30 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was very disappointed by that outcome. I was also pretty mad that I didnt get to watch it.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2008, 01:05 PM    (permalink
kwilk103
Pro Bowler

pavlik-hopkins tomorrow

cred 2 BoneKrusher
Old 10-17-2008, 01:24 PM    (permalink
ChezPower4
Pro Bowler

ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwilk103 View Post
pavlik-hopkins tomorrow
Can't wait to see this fight, I think that Pavlik will win the fight but i don't think he'll win by knock out. I would be amazing if Pavlik does KO Hopkins though
Old 10-17-2008, 11:31 PM    (permalink
SugarSean
Rookie

I havent been on this site in a while, but did any of u guys watch Chad Dawson last week? The kid is special. I think he's one of my top 3 favorite fighters now.
Old 10-18-2008, 11:29 PM    (permalink
kwilk103
Pro Bowler

hopkins controlled that fight very easily

cred 2 BoneKrusher
Old 10-18-2008, 11:39 PM    (permalink
SugarSean
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwilk103 View Post
hopkins controlled that fight very easily

B-Hop looked good. Kelly looked ordinary. Good fight.
Old 10-19-2008, 12:11 AM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

here's SI blog round by round for people like me who didnt get a chance to see it. Looks like b-hop really just controled from the beggining, and pavlik had nothing.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200....blog/?cnn=yes

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
we all hate you
Bosanac01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 01:33 AM    (permalink
SugarSean
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosanac01 View Post
here's SI blog round by round for people like me who didnt get a chance to see it. Looks like b-hop really just controled from the beggining, and pavlik had nothing.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200....blog/?cnn=yes

That's pretty accurate. Kelly didn't land a significant punch all night. B-Hop killed him with the lateral movement. Kelly had no answer for it or for B-Hop's hand speed. It was a pretty one-sided fight.
Old 10-28-2008, 12:03 AM    (permalink
Geo
Neo Geo (Moderator)
Icon

Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Caught the Hopkins/Pavlik fight on HBO, Hopkins dominated that start to finish imo. I don't think I gave Pavlik one round, it was the defintion of thorough.

The judges were more generous on their scores, but still one-sided.
Old 11-04-2008, 08:51 PM    (permalink
ChezPower4
Pro Bowler

ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
Caught the Hopkins/Pavlik fight on HBO, Hopkins dominated that start to finish imo. I don't think I gave Pavlik one round, it was the defintion of thorough.

The judges were more generous on their scores, but still one-sided.
I gave Pavlik two rounds towards the end but all in all, Hopkins handed Pavlik his A** in this fight. I now hope that Roy Jones beats Joe Calzaghe so we can finally see a Jones Jr. vs. Hopkins fight...... I'm about to pee my pants just thinking about it