Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 01-31-2007, 06:06 PM    (permalink
nyjetsguy27
Rookie

nyjetsguy27 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

hawaii no doubt

sig by JETS5128
nyjetsguy27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2007, 06:24 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

These are sweeeeet!

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2007, 08:48 PM    (permalink
Jericho@SC
Rookie

Jericho@SC is a cocksman.Jericho@SC is a cocksman.Jericho@SC is a cocksman.Jericho@SC is a cocksman.Jericho@SC is a cocksman.

Elway777 and other 'SC fans...

How would you like it if the Trojans wore a flashy gold, like UCLA's Gold on their uniforms? As opposed to the yellow-gold we wear. Woud it be too Christmas-y?

I personally love how USC's Cardinal & Gold contrasts UCLA's Powder Blue and Gold perfectly. It's almost like Good vs. Evil. I really wish they would bring back the old days when both teams wore their home jerseys against each other each year. I think Pete's trying to bring that back. Great tradition.
Jericho@SC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2007, 08:55 PM    (permalink
elway777
All-Pro

elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jericho@SC
Elway777 and other 'SC fans...

How would you like it if the Trojans wore a flashy gold, like UCLA's Gold on their uniforms? As opposed to the yellow-gold we wear. Woud it be too Christmas-y?

I personally love how USC's Cardinal & Gold contrasts UCLA's Powder Blue and Gold perfectly. It's almost like Good vs. Evil. I really wish they would bring back the old days when both teams wore their home jerseys against each other each year. I think Pete's trying to bring that back. Great tradition.

Sounds a little like an Arena League jersey.

How would like to go back to the retro 90's uniforms that looked like they were knitted together at a senior citizen home?
elway777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2007, 09:37 PM    (permalink
RWFender1
Veteran

RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1

i like the uniforms the way they are...no need to change, they are so classy. i like the idea of playing UCLA in our home jerseys. I wouldnt mind that carrying over with our Notre Dame rivalry either

gamertag: uscfan06

RWFender1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2007, 10:12 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My favorite college Jerseys ever are:

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
EdReedUnstoppable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2007, 10:27 PM    (permalink
RWFender1
Veteran

RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1

guess thats what makes the world go round...

gamertag: uscfan06

RWFender1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2007, 10:38 PM    (permalink
throwback54milkman
Veteran

throwback54milkman needs more cowbell.

amazing:

^^Sig From Nvot9
J-E-T-S JETS! JETS! JETS!
throwback54milkman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 02:30 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YAYareaRB
These are sweeeeet!

Too bad we changed them. :(

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 05:44 PM    (permalink
Titans10
Veteran

Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

VAndy-

Maryland-

Oregon-

All-hail Bulluck
Titans10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 08:23 PM    (permalink
throwback54milkman
Veteran

throwback54milkman needs more cowbell.

Not very good:

The "baby blue" is a lot better for basketball than football

^^Sig From Nvot9
J-E-T-S JETS! JETS! JETS!
throwback54milkman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 08:45 PM    (permalink
islandboy843
Pro Bowler

islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.islandboy843 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Re: Who has the nicest uniforms in the ncaa

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54
Quote:
Originally Posted by islandboy843
Quote:
Originally Posted by J~HYPE
Both home and away michigan
hawaii black one
Miami florida orange ones
the ugliest ones oregons new ones with all the little o's on them
I like Oregons jersey i just hate the color

no offense but how can you like those stupid little sparkles or O's or whatever...i like oregon's old ones the green with yellow stripe those were sick

i also really like PSU's and Florida's old school ones with the white helmets

None taken.

It something new and original.
I just like it.

islandboy843 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 09:04 PM    (permalink
jag
Veteran

jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy_Chris View Post
It's just a ******* dog By Michael Vick
Check out the Dailyer Nebraskan
http://www.dailyernebraskan.com
421 Witness
756*
jag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 10:15 PM    (permalink
elway777
All-Pro

elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jag

How cute, powder blue, does it come with a handbag and fashion acessories too?
elway777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 11:35 PM    (permalink
Komp
Veteran

Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.
Default hmm

Best -

Oklahoma - Home [surprised no one has mentioned this one yet]
Michigan - Home
Penn St - Home
ND - Green
TCU

Worst -

OkSt
Boston College
Nevada
Iowa State

Sig by fenikz! Cheers!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Mr. Dukes comes from the Michael Irvin "talk loud and maybe people will think I know what I am talking about" school of football analysis.
Komp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 05:53 PM    (permalink
jag
Veteran

jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elway777
Quote:
Originally Posted by jag

How cute, powder blue, does it come with a handbag and fashion acessories too?
I guess your a mans man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy_Chris View Post
It's just a ******* dog By Michael Vick
Check out the Dailyer Nebraskan
http://www.dailyernebraskan.com
421 Witness
756*
jag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 06:25 PM    (permalink
4pAc
Pro Bowler

4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jag
8) Only real men can wear powder blue 8)

Sig by Darnik44two

Lord Favre Is Immortal
4pAc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 06:41 PM    (permalink
SubNoize
Veteran

SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

how is that in the NFL the powder blue chargers jesrey are amazing, but in College they're awful and " need a handbag"? I like UCLA's jerseys and I'm an SC fan, repsect to Powder Blue and Gold.
SubNoize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2007, 10:40 AM    (permalink
achilles109
Veteran

achilles109 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Penn State, Alabama, the traditional uniforms look the best... Hawaii's whites look freakin sick though
achilles109 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2007, 11:11 AM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4pAc
Quote:
Originally Posted by jag
8) Only real men can wear powder blue 8)

Real men DO wear powder blue!

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2007, 11:15 AM    (permalink
doingthisinsteadofwork
All-Pro

doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyjetsguy27
hawaii no doubt
Old 02-03-2007, 11:21 AM    (permalink
Cavalier17
Rookie

Cavalier17 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Hawaii all black

Penn State - classic
[/img]
Cavalier17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2007, 11:30 AM    (permalink
giant73zuma
Rookie

giant73zuma hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.giant73zuma hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

i really like florida's alternate jersey with the white helmets and the F on it those are cool
i also like orange miami, green Notre Dame, and the yellow cal jerseys
Old 02-03-2007, 09:00 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i like

ND Green
Texas Away
Miami All of them
Kentucky Both
Virgina Tech Home

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2007, 10:22 PM    (permalink
JC the Savior
Rookie

JC the Savior hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I like Stanford's White.