Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Buffalo Bills Team Forum

Buffalo Bills Team Forum Discuss the Bills

Old 10-05-2008, 04:29 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Looks like I'm pounding these beers faster than I originally anticipated

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 05:04 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hope Edwards isn't hurt too badly but at least we have the best backup QB in the league in JP Losman
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 05:22 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lee Evans is earning every penny of his big new contract
Old 10-05-2008, 05:38 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

Worst defensive outing of the season thus far. We can't stop anyone
Old 10-05-2008, 05:45 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wow, Kurt Warner is such a warrior.
[/sarcasm off]

I honestly cannot say that I remember the Bills blitzing in the 2nd quarter. No Blitz = No Pressure = Conversions for Arizona.

In the game vs. St.Louis, they weren't blitzing. They sucked. Then, they started blitzing, forcing stops, getting the ball back in the offense's hands. And we won.

I dont see why they're not blitzing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 06:21 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

Wow. I'm starting to get scared about our upcoming games with the Jets. If we play like this Favre will torch us
Old 10-05-2008, 06:23 PM    (permalink
dunagan15
Pro Bowler

dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

gonna need another huge 4th quarter.
Old 10-05-2008, 06:23 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunagan15 View Post
gonna need another huge 4th quarter.
Won't happen. We might be down 21 at that point.
Old 10-05-2008, 06:38 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

So much for JP Losman earning that starting job back. 2 2nd half fumbles killed us
Old 10-05-2008, 06:50 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKevin View Post
So much for JP Losman earning that starting job back. 2 2nd half fumbles killed us
I blame the first fumble more on Marshawn. 2nd one was terrible, waited so long and just had it knocked away. Now he's just getting sacked immediately.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 06:51 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

Thank god we have the bye week to pull our heads out of our asses.
Old 10-05-2008, 07:00 PM    (permalink
TheBuffaloBills
Veteran

TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Any new news on Trent? I know its a concussion, but I dont know the seriousness.

Thank you XxXDragonXxX for the Avatar!
TheBuffaloBills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 07:03 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBuffaloBills View Post
Any new news on Trent? I know its a concussion, but I dont know the seriousness.
Well we have the bye week coming up so it'll be 2 weeks until he has to play. He should be fine by then
Old 10-05-2008, 08:16 PM    (permalink
BufFan71
Pro Bowler

BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

god, we looked aweful

i wont be wearing my bills jersy for a few weeks now
Old 10-05-2008, 08:22 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

I knew it'd be a tough game on the road but I thought our defense would play a lot better than they did. I didn't get to watch the game but based on the ease they threw the ball you'd swear we played 5 yards off on every play
Old 10-05-2008, 09:28 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKevin View Post
I knew it'd be a tough game on the road but I thought our defense would play a lot better than they did. I didn't get to watch the game but based on the ease they threw the ball you'd swear we played 5 yards off on every play

We constantly rushed 4 players, and played 8 yards off the receivers.
Something doesn't seem right here...
Sometimes I really dont understand the coaching staff.

Quote:
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Old 10-05-2008, 09:39 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bills2083 View Post
On that note, why didn't we challenge the Royal fumble?
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 09:40 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

I've come to the conclusion that the coaching staff didn't want us to go into the bye week over confident so they decided to keep us grounded by tanking this game
Old 10-05-2008, 11:11 PM    (permalink
dunagan15
Pro Bowler

dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

this one got ugly, it seemed like the D just gave up
Old 10-06-2008, 03:01 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bills2083 View Post
We constantly rushed 4 players, and played 8 yards off the receivers.
Something doesn't seem right here...
ya, it wasn't a good game plan, Warner looks like an MVP when he isn't pressured, but if you blitz him and start to hit him he has outings like last week vs the Jets

you guys did end up blitzing quite a few times when we ran some delays at the beginning of the 4th

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 03:17 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
ya, it wasn't a good game plan, Warner looks like an MVP when he isn't pressured, but if you blitz him and start to hit him he has outings like last week vs the Jets

you guys did end up blitzing quite a few times when we ran some delays at the beginning of the 4th

That's what I was saying the whole game.
Warner is not a very mobile QB. If you get pressure on him, he's most likely not going to scramble for a big gain. Make him stay in the pocket and force a bad decision. If you get no pressure on him, you allow for him to pick your defense apart. This is exactly what happened yesterday.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-07-2008, 12:56 PM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The result was expected by me. Arizona was embarrassed by the Jets last week so you knew that they would be fired up against Buffalo at home.
Buffalo is still in the learning stages and hasn't faced winning consistently on the road so we are going to fail every so often. It sure didn't help that Edwards got hurt.
Anybody who thinks Arizona isn't a decent team especially at home is ridiculous. They like Buffalo have yet to learn how to play consistently on the road but at home they are a good football team and beating them wasn't going to be easy.
I don't think the game plan beat us, I think the intensity of the Arizona players surprised the Buffalo players who simply are just learning what to expect on the road as a winning team. It is all new to them and is just something they need to learn.
Old 10-08-2008, 03:39 PM    (permalink
Leon Sandcastle
Veteran

Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tough loss. Bad coaching. No adjustments.

Still felt like if Edwards played the whole game it would be a different outcome but the Defense didn't show up which makes me a little worried.

Hopefully Edwards is back in time for the Chargers and we're fired up and ready to go against a pretty talented team.
Leon Sandcastle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 09:23 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

I'm really conflicted right now. I hate the Patriots but I am almost rooting for them to win against the Chargers this Sunday because I'd rather the Chargers continue to have this losing momentum going into our game. Let them keep second guessing themselves and feeling underconfident.
Old 10-10-2008, 12:59 AM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

Anyone else bored and not interested in the NFL this week since it's the bye week?