Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Cincinnati Bengals Team Forum

Cincinnati Bengals Team Forum Who dey gonna discuss dem Bengals?

Old 10-05-2008, 08:21 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Maybe trade him to a team like Minnesota or someone who needs a QB and doesnt have that same system. He could do enough to get first downs and hand it off to AD.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 08:51 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Our OL actually played quite well today which was surprising. Pass protection was good up until the very end. Aside from his fumble, I though Perry looked pretty good today. Him and Benson could be a nice duo similar to what Rudi and Perry were a few years ago.

Defense once again played good enough for us to win and even made some nice plays. They could not defend the outside run but they stopped the inside run decently. Would like to see Fanene/Rucker playing end a little more for Odom because he seems to struggle in the run game. JJ is not very good in run support either.

Ndukwe needs to start for realz.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 10:03 PM    (permalink
hobbes2053
Pro Bowler

hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Chinny is simply amazing. He was everywhere today. Rivers is coming a long nicely as well. I did like what I saw of the defense. Agreed that the outside run defense could be better, but at least were making progress on that side of the ball. Everyone knows what we have offensively, even if we can't execute it now. It's a welcome site to see a formidable defense here. Zim deserves mass props.
hobbes2053 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 10:43 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rivers was outstanding. He was in on or by every play it seemed.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 10-05-2008, 10:51 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good game....talent trumped this win....

We knew zimmer would dial up a defense to slow down dallas' offense...but once again dallas defense fails to adjust....if not for pure talent on the defensive side of the ball in the second half dallas loses this game.

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 11:47 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If not for a bogus holding call and a Perry fumble Dallas woulda lost.

Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
Old 10-06-2008, 09:40 AM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

lets not play the IF game...we lost. they earned it by out playing us and out coaching us...
why wasnt benson used more? he was doing pretty friggin good.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 10-06-2008, 10:30 AM    (permalink
rickscott
Veteran

rickscott hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default Perry

I would hope we would see him on the field very little next week. He doesn't deserve to play for this team. He has hurt us much much more than he has helped this year with his paltry 2 plus yards per carry. If a RB can't hold onto the ball, he's of no use. I hope they bring Watson back today and use Benson alot next week.
rickscott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 04:03 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would at least like to see a 50/50 split next week between the two. It was like where Ghiaciuc falls on his back Benson actually had the weight to plow through for a couple of yards.

Perry needs to be part of a 2 back system. That is where he's successful. When they use him in the passing game I love it. He's a big play RB, not an every down RB (with our current offense anyway). Put Benson in on 1st, split 2nd down and Perry on 3rd down.

Again, I'm happy with the defense. While the stats aren't there, the production is. I wish the front 4 could get more pressure, that's about my only gripe. Even then Zimmer manufactures pressure by sending Chinny or LB's.

The stats don't add up.
Scoring defense - 19th
Total Yardage - 19th
Rushing yards- 29th
Passing yards- 6th
Passing YPA - 8th
Passing comp. % - 14th
Rushing YPA - 20th

But they've been put in some bad spots. The rushing D is so bad from always playing behind, the passing D is helped out by that though. I would like to think with a more balanced offensive showing we could be middle of the road in both, which is enough for what this D should produce. Still dead last in sacks, the hurries are there though.
PalmerToCJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 05:47 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

Ya I think we all have seen a dramatic improvement over years past in regards to the defense. They aren't quite where they need to be yet but I am definitely encouraged by them. The stats don't really tell the whole story per usual but they have done some good things. Basically, they haven't lost us the game yet this season and they have been put in a lot of bad situations. We need one or 2 more players to solidify the unit but I do like what they are doing. I would REALLY like to see them give Sims and Shirley some PT.

Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
Old 10-06-2008, 10:23 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Let me say... Chinedum Ndukwe is the freaking man. Seriously talk about a gem. There's hardly a play where I don't see #41 around the guy that ends up getting the ball.

If we can get pressure from our front 4 we've got ourselves a solid defense.
PalmerToCJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 10:27 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sorry yall, wrong thread :)

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote