Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 10-07-2008, 07:29 AM    (permalink
abaddon41_80
Pro Bowler

abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post
I'll be saying 'I told you so' for the next fifteen years. He reminds me of some Brady/ Manning and some Cutler. He has those intangibles, that leadership, those smarts, but he is better outside the pocket than either of them. Not quite on Cutler's level, but he is good on the outside. His arm isn't where Brady's, Manning's, or Cutler's are right now, but like I said he has a ton of room to grow.

He will be a top 5 QB in this league for many years.
I don't know about all of that. If you ask me I think he will peak early because he was so NFL ready when he was drafted and then he will stay about average for the rest of his career because he doesn't have the physical tools to be "elite"
abaddon41_80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 09:41 AM    (permalink
Bengalsrocket
Pro Bowler

Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
I don't know about all of that. If you ask me I think he will peak early because he was so NFL ready when he was drafted and then he will stay about average for the rest of his career because he doesn't have the physical tools to be "elite"
Brady didn't have the physical tools either.
Bengalsrocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 09:58 AM    (permalink
abaddon41_80
Pro Bowler

abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengalsrocket View Post
Brady didn't have the physical tools either.
Well I think Ryan will probably get around 25 TD's and 15 Int's a season, just like Brady did until he got Moss, so I guess that is a good comparison.
Old 10-07-2008, 10:10 AM    (permalink
d34ng3l021
All-Pro

d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
You do realize having these 'physical tools' is one of the most overrated things ever? Look at Michael Vick. Having physical tools (the best of them) can only take you so far.

Matt Ryan's ability to adapt and improve along will his great football IQ will make him above average for the rest of his career.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan
d34ng3l021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 10:15 AM    (permalink
abaddon41_80
Pro Bowler

A little above average, yeah, but "elite" is a stretch at this point.
Old 10-07-2008, 10:35 AM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dam8610 View Post
Matt Ryan is interesting thus far, and I'll admit that he's certainly a lot further along than I thought, but he hasn't really been tested yet. Not that I expect a rookie QB to pass a test of his decision making skills, but as I heard someone say today, "As Michael Turner goes, so go the Falcons", which thus far has rang pretty true. He's got the arm, the go-to receiver, the franchise LT (at least that's what they're hoping the investment will turn into) and the running game to become a successful NFL QB. With some consistency in the coaching staff, he could be a great QB.
I got to say, Mularkey has been great as an offensive coordinator to this point.

Next Up: 2012
BamaFalcon59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 10:37 AM    (permalink
Race for the Heisman
Veteran

Race for the Heisman is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairRace for the Heisman is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairRace for the Heisman is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairRace for the Heisman is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairRace for the Heisman is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairRace for the Heisman is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairRace for the Heisman is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairRace for the Heisman is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairRace for the Heisman is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairRace for the Heisman is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairRace for the Heisman is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

He could potentially add arm strength, too. It is unlikely (his collegiate weight-lifting program should have maximized his arm) but other than that I like all of his physical tools. Arm strength was the only thing that could really could have been better for me when he came out. His pocket presence and mobility were more than enough to succeed in the NFL, it was only his arm that held him back in my eyes.
Race for the Heisman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 10:44 AM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Race for the Heisman View Post
He could potentially add arm strength, too. It is unlikely (his collegiate weight-lifting program should have maximized his arm) but other than that I like all of his physical tools. Arm strength was the only thing that could really could have been better for me when he came out. His pocket presence and mobility were more than enough to succeed in the NFL, it was only his arm that held him back in my eyes.
His arm is fine, just not great. He hit a 60 yard in the air bomb to Roddy in week three.

But I think it will get stronger. If you look at him, he has a ton of room to add weight and grow.

Old 10-07-2008, 12:04 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post
Ok, I'm the biggest Matt Ryan fan on here. I was one of like two Falcons fans who wanted us to draft him. He is a pro. From day one he looked like a NFL QB, that is hard to say about most rookie QBs. He has all of the natural tools, and he still has a lot of physical maturation to do. His build is thin, he can put on some weight. He moves the pocket great. He throws the ball away. He looks deep, he can hit the deep ball. He is a leader. And after throwing two interceptions on a road game he can come back and finish the game strong.

Of course I have to give props to the supporting cast. Sam Baker has been amazing. Michael Turner is the NFLs leading rusher. Roddy White is third in the NFL in receiving yards. The offensive line has held up. And the defense has given us shots to win.

I'll be saying 'I told you so' for the next fifteen years. He reminds me of some Brady/ Manning and some Cutler. He has those intangibles, that leadership, those smarts, but he is better outside the pocket than either of them. Not quite on Cutler's level, but he is good on the outside. His arm isn't where Brady's, Manning's, or Cutler's are right now, but like I said he has a ton of room to grow.

He will be a top 5 QB in this league for many years.
calm down there big guy.

one step at a time.
Old 10-07-2008, 04:58 PM    (permalink
SchizophrenicBatman
Pro Bowler

SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm still sticking to my Jake Delhomme comparison.

He's flashed talent and hasn't completely **** the bed, but being "NFL ready" was never a concern for him, it was if he'd ever be a top QB. The only thing I never understood were the questions about his arm. There are many QBs who have succeeded in this league with much worse arm strength than Ryan. He's maybe a little below average right now but he has the body to improve it and it's fine as it is. Regardless, I still don't think he's top 5 quality long term

Now, Sam Baker is a guy I'll admit I was wrong on
Old 10-07-2008, 08:41 PM    (permalink
Paranoidmoonduck
Team Leader
All-Pro

Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I definitely thought Matt Ryan was going to be a good quarterback, but I certainly didn't expect him to play like this so soon. He doesn't look very lost out there and has good control of his play. Needless to say, he may be a huge factor in Atlanta becoming a contender very quickly.
Old 10-08-2008, 11:13 PM    (permalink
SenorGato
Pro Bowler

SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I never liked him in college, but in my defense I was more focused on the Jets and I eliminated Ryan as a choice. He looks like he'll be a good pro QB, what accolades he gets beyond that will depend on how the Falcons go about things...and they look seem to be doing alright.
Old 10-11-2008, 04:21 AM    (permalink
d34ng3l021
All-Pro

d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Merril Hodge

Quote:
Ryan's the Real Deal
The next great NFL quarterback resides in Atlanta. Matt Ryan already plays at a veteran level after just a few games in the league. Go down a checklist of what a pro QB needs and you'll see just how good he is: accuracy (check), throwing with anticipation (check) and solid fundamentals (double check). It's amazing how adept he is at controlling safeties by looking them off before throwing. What I'm seeing is Ryan gaining more confidence throwing to voids and areas where his receivers will be.

There is one area of weakness: the 20-yard comeback throw to the wide side. It shows that his arm strength isn't quite up to the NFL level. His ball hangs too long, and against Green Bay last week, the Packers nearly intercepted one of those floaters. You know who had the same problem when they first entered the league? Two guys named Tom Brady and Peyton Manning. It's easy to improve arm strength. Manning became a completely different quarterback in his second year after working on his arm strength during the offseason.
Some guy on the ESPN radio said Ryan had been blitzed 47 times and was the only starting QB to not have been sacked off a blitz. He later compared him to Tom Brady.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan
Old 10-11-2008, 11:10 AM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

yea i was wrong too, atlanta made a good choice

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 02:05 PM    (permalink
Menardo75
All-Pro

Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He will be a solid QB in the league the Falcons are headed in the right direction.
Menardo75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 04:04 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChezPower4 View Post
I'm just going to throw this out there but Ryan Leaf looked pretty good in his first few games too
QB ratings for Ryan Leaf season 1 through 5 games:
Game 1- 54.8
Game 2- 78.3
Game 3- 0.0
Game 4- 22.9
Game 5- 56.4

QB Ratings for Matt Ryan season 1 through 5 games:
Game 1- 137.0
Game 2- 29.6
Game 3- 120.6
Game 4- 60.8
Game 5- 94.1

Where did the pretty good come from? Also keep in mind that in his whole career Leaf had 1 game with a QB rating over 90 while Ryan has 3 in his first 5. Granted QB rating is a very flawed stat but I'm just saying.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 04:06 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
QB ratings for Ryan Leaf season 1 through 5 games:
Game 1- 54.8
Game 2- 78.3
Game 3- 0.0
Game 4- 22.9
Game 5- 56.4

QB Ratings for Matt Ryan season 1 through 5 games:
Game 1- 137.0
Game 2- 29.6
Game 3- 120.6
Game 4- 60.8
Game 5- 94.1

Where did the pretty good come from? Also keep in mind that in his whole career Leaf had 1 game with a QB rating over 90 while Ryan has 3 in his first 5. Granted QB rating is a very flawed stat but I'm just saying.

No matter how flawed, it still shows a major difference, haha.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 04:12 PM    (permalink
d34ng3l021
All-Pro

I never did see the Matt Ryan, Ryan Leaf connections (some people connected the 2 before draft day). Leaf clearly didnt have the mental capacity to be in the NFL.

Old 10-11-2008, 07:51 PM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I never made that connection and I hated to see him land in Atlanta. In three years or so when Ryan is in full swing there's going to be some interesting games in the NFC South.

Brees vs Ryan in shoot outs won't be lame to watch that's for damn sure.

BlindSite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 07:54 PM    (permalink
d34ng3l021
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlindSite View Post
I never made that connection and I hated to see him land in Atlanta. In three years or so when Ryan is in full swing there's going to be some interesting games in the NFC South.

Brees vs Ryan in shoot outs won't be lame to watch that's for damn sure.
I could watch your sig all day. I think its number 47 (something 7 at least) that just makes the worst angle ever, as if he doesnt even see Smith and just goes for the pile. He knocks off like all the Texans that were attempting to tackle Smith.

Old 10-11-2008, 07:56 PM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I get mesmerized by it some days. I'll be sitting there and I'll realise I've spent five minutes watching him do the same thing.

There used to be highlight vids from the Minnesota and Arizona games from 05 where he torched defenses for like 200 yards and 2 TDs most of them coming off little slants and in routes.

I've got some old video's of Ron Mexico doing his thing. I was sad when he was found out to be such a douche bag with the dog fighting, not because of the dogs, for atlanta or anything, but because I wouldn't get to see one of the most amazing open field runners do his thing in the NFL anymore.

BlindSite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 07:57 PM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

Lol I remember that play!

I need one of Matt Ryan to Roddy White.

Or Michael Turner.

Old 10-11-2008, 07:59 PM    (permalink
d34ng3l021
All-Pro

Quote:
I get mesmerized by it some days. I'll be sitting there and I'll realise I've spent five minutes watching him do the same thing.

There used to be highlight vids from the Minnesota and Arizona games from 05 where he torched defenses for like 200 yards and 2 TDs most of them coming off little slants and in routes.

I've got some old video's of Ron Mexico doing his thing. I was sad when he was found out to be such a douche bag with the dog fighting, not because of the dogs, for atlanta or anything, but because I wouldn't get to see one of the most amazing open field runners do his thing in the NFL anymore.
Yeah. I used to have highlight videos of him. Man. He was fun to watch. I had so many back in the day. Tons of Randy Moss as a Viking.

Old 10-11-2008, 09:10 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Ah, the memories. Ryan's growing on me quick, but I'll always miss this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlXp3AxMehc
Old 10-11-2008, 09:17 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yeah..**** all those dead, tortured, and mutilated dogs, we don't get to see a guy run with a football anymore. Life just isn't fair.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote