Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-04-2008, 10:37 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

does that mean you arent at Portland State anymore?

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 02:45 AM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ya, I had a bit of a falling out with my position coach, so I told him to go **** himself...
Old 10-05-2008, 10:07 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by someone447 View Post
Ya, I had a bit of a falling out with my position coach, so I told him to go **** himself...
So do you go to UW-Whitewater now?

Old 10-05-2008, 05:54 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ive been drinking dogfish head punkin ale.

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 09:50 AM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by someone447 View Post
I moved from Portland, OR to Whitewater, WI. I go from the capital of microbrews to a place that only has Leinenkugels. Don't get me wrong Leiny's is damn good, but I already miss Widmer Bros, Rogue, and Red Hook.
dude. you're halfway between madison and milwaukee. go to any liquor store, and grab some tyranena, capital, lakefront or sprecher. or, go to mad town and hit up the great dane. i know portland is awesome, but when it comes to beer, wisconsinland ain't to ******' bad either.

it's not like ya moved to the dirty south.
drowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 09:53 AM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

had the worst, most frustrating weekend in recent memory, but i did have a 22 oz fat tire when i went out to eat. highlight of the weekend.
Old 10-06-2008, 10:09 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by awfullyquiet View Post
Ive been drinking dogfish head punkin ale.
I had two bottles the weekend before last and have the other two sitting around for sometime this upcoming weekend.
Jughead10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 10:22 AM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drowe View Post
had the worst, most frustrating weekend in recent memory, but i did have a 22 oz fat tire when i went out to eat. highlight of the weekend.
Can't say I've ever been a fan of Fat Tire.

Didn't New Belgium just come out with a new brew recently? I thought I saw it out and about.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 10:49 AM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088 View Post
Can't say I've ever been a fan of Fat Tire.

Didn't New Belgium just come out with a new brew recently? I thought I saw it out and about.
i dunno. new belgium just doesn't make it out to WI. but, i was in MN.

also, i hate the entire state of minnesota with a flaming passion.
Old 10-06-2008, 11:52 AM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
I had two bottles the weekend before last and have the other two sitting around for sometime this upcoming weekend.
I don't know if i actually like it though. It's very weird. It's very heavy, very, very heavy feeling.

Old 10-06-2008, 04:06 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I don't know if i actually like it though. It's very weird. It's very heavy, very, very heavy feeling.
i think its ok, nothing special tho.....certainly nowhere near their IPA.
Old 10-06-2008, 04:18 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Don't experience a whole lot of variety in beer (since i know jack squat about the lesser known stuff), but i went to dinner on friday to BJ's, a relatively nice place to eat at that brews their own stuff, and i asked the waiter to recommend a beer for me. Since it was just in, he brought me some Oktoberfest. Must say, it was pretty damn good.
Old 10-06-2008, 04:28 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
also, i hate the entire state of minnesota with a flaming passion.
As do I. I'm no native however, I came here solely for academic reparations.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

Old 10-06-2008, 04:52 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
i think its ok, nothing special tho.....certainly nowhere near their IPA.
See. I don't think their IPA is out of this world. Very interesting yes. But not 'great'.

Old 10-06-2008, 05:29 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

It was nice to throw back a few during the Niner game, too bad they lost.

Old 10-07-2008, 10:36 AM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

so, wifey sent me out for a few random things, and i came back with 4 6 packs. I COULDN'T HELP IT. they had all the fall beer in a pretty display with pumpkins and corn stalks. the beer was saying "purchase me, purchase me." i think it was haunted. anyway, i was pleased to learn that Bell's makes an octoberfest, so i got it. also, got my first 6 pack of Red Hook Late Harvest for the year, as well as Capital Autumnal Fire and Lakefront Pumpkin.
Old 10-07-2008, 11:29 AM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

Quote:
so, wifey sent me out for a few random things, and i came back with 4 6 packs. I COULDN'T HELP IT. they had all the fall beer in a pretty display with pumpkins and corn stalks. the beer was saying "purchase me, purchase me." i think it was haunted. anyway, i was pleased to learn that Bell's makes an octoberfest, so i got it. also, got my first 6 pack of Red Hook Late Harvest for the year, as well as Capital Autumnal Fire and Lakefront Pumpkin.
is bells stuff any good?

Old 10-07-2008, 11:32 AM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

Quote:
is bells stuff any good?
does the pope **** in the woods?

yeah, Bell's is one of my favorite brewerys. everything i've ever had by them is awesomely excellent. Two Hearted Ale might be my favorite beer.
the octoberfest will be drank this weekend. i will report back.
Old 10-07-2008, 11:34 AM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

Quote:

yeah, Bell's is one of my favorite brewerys. everything i've ever had by them is awesomely excellent. Two Hearted Ale might be my favorite beer.
the octoberfest will be drank this weekend. i will report back.
i didn't think the pope shat in the woods?

or wait... is that the f-bomb? oh noes.

When i get back to the states i'll have to accost me some then.

Old 10-07-2008, 02:47 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

Quote:

yeah, Bell's is one of my favorite brewerys. everything i've ever had by them is awesomely excellent. .
I think I had their sparking Ale and it was pretty nasty. Everything else has been good though.

they get smoked.

Old 10-08-2008, 12:51 AM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

Anyone sampled the North Coast Brewing company brews? I had a mix and match of their Russian imperial stout and their golden Belgian tonight. I must say I enjoyed that Belgian a bit. I've really been trying to find some new Belgians around, any suggestions?

Also, who else takes advantage of the mix and match six packs? I love em'.

they get smoked.

Last edited by TitleTown088 : 10-08-2008 at 01:04 AM.
Old 10-08-2008, 08:17 AM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088 View Post

Also, who else takes advantage of the mix and match six packs? I love em'.

funny you bring that up. i was just at a liquor store the other day, and i bought a 6er of Capital Autumnal Fire among other things...now, Autumnal Fire is, for whatever reason, $10 for a six pack (and totally worth it)...so, i went to the mix and match section (which is $8 for a six pack) and they had a row of Autumnal Fire...so, i thought, 'i could screw the system and just get 6 of those from here and get it for $2 less.' i didn't do it because that'd be a bitchy move.

to answer your question, i haven't mixed a 6 for a while. i used to all the time. i always look, and if i would ever see 6 beers that i've been wanting to try, i'd absolutely do it. but, lateley they've been loading up on more common stuff that i've had many times.
Old 10-08-2008, 12:04 PM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

AQ (or anybody...i just singled AQ out because i know she's a FIB), have you had Goose Island Harvest Ale yet? i had one last night and thought it was excellent. it was autumy and hoppy at the same time, and it worked. delicious.
Old 10-08-2008, 12:44 PM    (permalink
hobbes2053
Pro Bowler

hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I always thought that bears shat in the woods and the pope wore a funny hat..?
hobbes2053 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 12:49 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

Quote:
AQ (or anybody...i just singled AQ out because i know she's a FIB), have you had Goose Island Harvest Ale yet? i had one last night and thought it was excellent. it was autumy and hoppy at the same time, and it worked. delicious.
Harvest Ale = ESB = Awesome. It's better on tap you friggan cheesehead. I haven't had one on tap since last year ...

anyway. lemme go through what they have on tap because i'm bored at work...

http://www.gooseisland.com/pubs/clybourn_list.asp

Honker's Ale 4.3% ABV
BRONZE MEDAL WINNER 2006 WORLD BEER CUP! Goose Island’s classic Honker's Ale is a subtle and elegant American Pale Ale in the English style. Beautiful honey amber hue with a pronounced hop aroma perfectly balancing a medium malt body and a dry hop finish. Food pairing suggestion: BBQ Pork Sandwich.

If you go to goose island. This is the classic bitter. Drink lots of this. Eat lots of their fantastic food Watch the game. Enjoy watching packers lose.

312 Urban Wheat Ale 4.2% ABV
“312” is a crisp and refreshing unfiltered wheat ale with hazy straw color. The light floral hop nose is followed by a vibrant, fruity ale flavor. A blend of pale barley malt and torrified American wheat yield a smooth body, clean malt character, and crisp finish. Food pairing suggestion: Caesar Salad.

[b]I hate most wheat bear. This is no exception. [/quote]

Liquid Inspiration Stout 5.9 %ABV
Trying to think of a name for the new brew on the eve of the beer premiere, our pub brewer opened a bottle of Goose Island Summertime for “liquid inspiration” and behold the name was born. An “American-style” Stout, with medium malt sweetness, a moderate hop bitterness but, with high hop flavor and aroma. Served in a Pint glass.

This is a new one for 2008. I haven't seen this one before. Oh. I should probably mention that they just changed over to their fall beers like a week or two.

India Pale Ale 5.9% ABV
Celebrated as the very best if its kind, our India Pale Ale recalls a time when ales shipped from England to India in the 18th Century were highly hopped to survive the long journey. Truly a hop lover's dream, this honey golden classic starts with a soaring tropical fruit aroma set off by a tart toasted malt middle with dried fruit undertones followed by a long, palate-cleansing, earthy hop finish. Served in a Pint glass.

Their IPA is underrated on tap. It's that long beautiful slightly sour hop finish that makes you lick your lips. Maybe it's just me, but i love IPA and wings.

Summertime Kölsch Bier 5.0% ABV
Kölsch, the clean and refreshing beer style of Cologne, brewed with authentic German hops and malt, quenches Chicago’s summertime thirst. Pleasant fruit bread aromas lead to a light pale malt palate with toasted French bread and mild citrusy hops. Finishes smoothly with mild bitterness.

No Comment

Oktoberfest 5.8%ABV
Goose Island’s Oktoberfest is a copper colored lager brewed in traditional Bavarian fashion. Slightly sweet with a big malty middle, this beer is perfect for celebrating the beginning of the fall season.

Also fantastic. On tap, this, like the Honkers, is a fantastic sit down, drink a bunch, watch the game beer. Maybe shoot some pool if you're into that kinda stuff at the pool table upstairs and then go take a quick walk across the street to sam's and pick up more booze. wait. maybe that's me

Bourbon County Brand Stout 13.5%ABV
Originally brewed to commemorate the 1000th batch of beer brewed at Goose Island, Bourbon County Brand Stout is brewed from seven different malts and aged for 100 days in bourbon barrels. This rich, hearty, award-winning beer is perfect as an after dinner drink. Served in a snifter.

****. This is like death in a glass. Rich and heavy like port, so deliciously malty and smooth though. Honestly. Drink this if you've been drinking all day and still cant manage to get drunk. This will put you under in a heartbeat. And it'll taste damn damn good... I think they bottle this one too, so you can go to www.samswine.com... it'll run... like 20 bucks a 4pack plus 15 dollars for shipping + 5 for every additional pack of beer... a little pricey, but if you want some of the most divine stouts made in america and can't find it at stores nearby. it's an option.

Blueberry Ale 5.0%ABV
We took our Golden Ale and aged it with real blueberries, not any artificial sweeteners. This adds a subtle touch of fruit character while retaining crisp drinkability, which can be lost with the use of sweet, artificial extracts. Served in a pint glass.

Do not like. Not that i'm totally against fruit in beer. Those fruity cheeseheads turned me on to it years ago... ****** Leinie... It's not a sweet ale by any strech of imagination. It's kinda like a lambic in the way it's a tart sensation, but a definite stretch of blueberries.

Saison ‘08 6.0% ABV
Belgian style farmhouse ale, traditionally brewed strong to last through the summer months to the next brewing season. Raw barley is used for a round body as well as some caramel malt for color. Well hopped with Stisslespalts and Styrian Goldings for a nice hoppy nose. Served in a tulip.

I have to have my friend throw this in a growler and send it to me. Also new. I will let you know how it is when i have it. Sidenote: as my brother tells me. If you'd like growlers of stuff from goose island. Send empty growlers. Will fill for price of booze + 15 dollars shipping. Negotiable.

Reserve Matilda 7.0% ABV
Brewed with Pilsner, Munich and a touch of Crystal malt, this Belgian strong ale is a golden hoppy delight. What makes it special is the yeast strain used in this brew: it produces a mellow tartness to complement the complex malt character. Styrian Golding and an abundance of Saaz hops add to the crisp flavor. Served in a Reserve glass.

Never was a fan of Matilda in the bottle. The reserve isn't much better. The hops are absolutely fantastic and brilliant (like. clarity, not, genius...), deep banana and cloves flavor, slightly sour... Probably their best belgian style. Which is sad. They're way better at other styles though.

Schwarzbier 5.1%ABV
Our German-style Black lager is medium bodied with nice roasted malt flavor and low to medium hop character. This blend of roasted malts give the beer its dark brown color without malt astringency and a long maturation period also helps make this brew very smooth and easily drinkable. Served in a stein.

Have not tried

Debbie’s Little Helper 9.4%ABV
A wonderfully hoppy and flavorful double red ale designed to help our brewer’s wife enjoy her birthday and the holiday season. This version was brewed to celebrate their 10th wedding anniversary- which they will be celebrating while pouring at GABF. Crystal malt gives it a deep copper hue and caramel sweetness, while dry hopping in both the fermenter and serving tank gives a big floral hop contribution. It has a long bitter finish with some alcohol warmth. Served in a Tulip glass.

Have not tried either. Double Red? That sounds like autumnal awesome.

Nut Brown Ale 4.5% ABV
A deep chestnut-hued light-bodied ale of unusual complexity with a hint of sweetness. A nose of earthy hops and roasted grains continues to a subtle malty middle with notes of chocolate, honey, and fine tobacco leading to a satisfying "nutty" finish. Pairs well with the BBQ pork sandwich. Served in a Pint glass.

This is another one of those that they mass produce, but the on tap version blows it away. There's a different level of carbination and natural sweetness that pairs so fantastically with soft cheeses and potato salad. Or as they say. The BBQ pork, which is a sweet BBQ glaze on pulled pork. Yum. Also EXTRAORDINARILY drinkable.

Naughty Goose 5.7%ABV
A Brown Ale with a bite. An American interpretation of an English classic, with lots of domestic Tettnang and Cascade hops to complement the chocolaty roasted malt character. Served in a Pint glass.

Have not had

Dunkelweizenbock 7.3%ABV
Each Fall we brew a strong, brown Bavarian style wheat beer. It has a fragrant malt nose with notes of alcohol and an assertive banana ester fruitiness. Intense raisiny caramel sweet malt character greets the tongue while the fruity esters shine through mid-palate. It finishes slightly tart with lingering alcohol warmth, which has been mellowed by a lengthy maturation(2 months) period. Brewed with Pale, Wheat, Caramel and Chocolate malts and Saaz hops. Served in a Goblet.

The best. BEST. BEST. Beer that goose island makes. The DWB inspires me to go out drinking when i'm in chicago every couple days. It's smoky, porty, chocolate coffee, fall warmer (yeah. we need winter warmers in fall sometimes)... It's big bold, and absolutely worth a fall trip to chicago just for this beer. This is one of those beers that you can have three or four and they'll come up and kick you in the ass once you stand up. In previous years, the Dunkelweizenbock was closer to an 8% abv, this is a little bit less, probably for a little more balance

Harvest Ale 5.7% ABV
As summertime fades, the sun shines less bright, and evening comes a little sooner. Harvest time arrives – it’s a time to reap the benefits of a great summer. Fresh picked cascade hops from Washington and the richest Midwestern malts makes Goose Island Harvest Ale an extra special beer worthy of your devotion. Served in a Pint glass.

This is one of the few expressions of cascade i have ever really enjoyed. And funny that it'd be in an ESB. Taking the classic ESB recipe and making it american has served it well

YAY! DONE!