Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Dallas Cowboys Team Forum

Dallas Cowboys Team Forum Discuss America's Team - How 'bout dem Cowboys!

Old 02-01-2007, 08:46 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Staubach12
Quote:
Originally Posted by TNewFan41
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmac076
NOT WHEN HE IS GONNA BE PICKED IN THE 6TH ROUND, AND IF HE SUCKS WE JUST CUT HIM!!!! PLUS THE SCOUTS AT THE TEXAS VS. THE NATION GAME HAVE SAID HE HAS HID HEAD ON STRAIGHT.

WE NEED A GAMEBREAKER ON THIS TEAM, AND THAT IS WHAT HE IS. WE DON'T HAVE A RB WITH GAME BREAKING SPEED, JULIUS DOESN'T HAVE THAT, SORRY, AND HE NEVER WILL. HE IS SLOW AS F***.

IT WOULD JUST BE AN EXPERIMENT, A 6TH ROUND PICK, WHO CARES.

And here is another video:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=SOXvVKTzKsI (some of the same highlights, but there are other ones as well)
WHAT!?!?!?! JULIUS IS SLOW? HE RUNS A 4.3 FOR GOD'S SAKE!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=4-2H7WHErZA

No speed at all, right?

Wow, you just lost TONS of credibility.
4.3? He ran 4.49 at the combine I believe(http://www.finheaven.com/seasonal/rb/rb4/). Either way he isn't blazing, more then he is quick and agile. I remember some analyst compared his footwork and agility to Barry Sanders when he tore up the few games in his rookie year. That was far off, but he definitely capable of being a gamebreaker, he just needs the blocking.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 08:49 PM    (permalink
JJJ888
TRIPS
All-Pro

JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
NOT WHEN HE IS GONNA BE PICKED IN THE 6TH ROUND, AND IF HE SUCKS WE JUST CUT HIM!!!! PLUS THE SCOUTS AT THE TEXAS VS. THE NATION GAME HAVE SAID HE HAS HID HEAD ON STRAIGHT.

WE NEED A GAMEBREAKER ON THIS TEAM, AND THAT IS WHAT HE IS. WE DON'T HAVE A RB WITH GAME BREAKING SPEED, JULIUS DOESN'T HAVE THAT, SORRY, AND HE NEVER WILL. HE IS SLOW AS F***.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=SOXvVKTzKsI (some of the same highlights, but there are other ones as well)

No speed at all, right?

How about TO's speed and effort on that play?
Old 02-01-2007, 08:53 PM    (permalink
leroyisgod
Pro Bowler

leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJJ888
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

No speed at all, right?

How about TO's speed and effort on that play?
Most people don't give TO enough credit for his run blocking. Along with Keyshawn, he's probably in the top 5 in blocking WR's in the league.

All the talk about trading JJ and getting rid of him is bogus. I'm all for adding another RB to the mix, but there's no need in getting rid of JJ. JJ wasn't the problem with the offense this year. Plain and simple it was lack of consistency with the O-line.

Signature courtesy of BoneKrusher
leroyisgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 09:27 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If we do indeed stay with the 3-4, what do yall think of Ikaika Alama-Francis in the 2nd. Not giving up on Spears and Canty or anything, but he is a great pass rusher from the base 3-4 DE. I mean I have a vision of him and Hatcher tearing it up, with DWare behind them.
Old 02-01-2007, 10:23 PM    (permalink
bigmac076
Veteran

bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

if we take any D-lineman one day one it will be a 3-4 NT (assuming we stay with the 3-4)
Old 02-01-2007, 10:38 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

There isn't exactly a Vince Wilfork or Casey Hampton in this draft. Demarcus Tyler seems to be a popular name, but I haven't seen him in action to really say anything.
Old 02-01-2007, 11:47 PM    (permalink
LSUALUM99
Veteran

LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

All this talk of a 6th round draft pick for a position that is one of the Cowboys' strenghts (RB).

The offense wasn't a problem last year, the defense was the problem. In fact, more specifically, it was the defense in December that was the problem.

Let's concentrate on fixing that and building depth at positions where we have aging veterans.

Designs by Thule

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMWSackMachine View Post
I just wanna warn you guys not to take TNew41 too seriously. He's....let's just say, special. He's fairly harmless, though. He just needs several years of seasoning before he tries to make any more points, is all.
LSUALUM99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 01:50 AM    (permalink
Modano
Veteran

Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If Marshawn Lynch fall to the #22 do you think we should pick him and trade Julius?

In Bob We Trust

John Madden's wedding video business

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ddPHJWkPvU
Modano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 04:16 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modano
If Marshawn Lynch fall to the #22 do you think we should pick him and trade Julius?
It is my opinion that Lynch gets picked before Adrian Peterson. I think he's the better RB.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 05:40 AM    (permalink
amiyahomiojs

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

No speed at all, right?

JULIUS RUNS A 4.47 buddy. I don't care about that saints run, there was no one there, I would have scored a TD on that and I run a 4.8.

here:

http://www.nfl.com/draft/profiles/julius_jones

you just lost a TON of credebility.
Old 02-02-2007, 07:44 AM    (permalink
Staubach12
All-Pro

Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

No speed at all, right?

JULIUS RUNS A 4.47 buddy. I don't care about that saints run, there was no one there, I would have scored a TD on that and I run a 4.8.

here:

http://www.nfl.com/draft/profiles/julius_jones

you just lost a TON of credebility.
In case you didn't know, Jones has been timed in the 4.3s so, I guess I don't care asbout that stupid link you gave me. The thing is The only thing Julius has is his speed and everyone knows it. It's his best asset (along with his agility). You abviously have no idea what your talking about.

BoneKrusher
Staubach12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 08:06 AM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
W/e, I just like Ramonce Taylor, I think he brings something to our team that we need. Speed and receiving out of the backfield.
Taylor has been on my radar for awhile. I was really looking forward to him playing...and I really respect Sigmond Bloom from a breakdown prospective. In all this blabbering that you've done you have mentioned once his ability to play as a WR. Yes you say Reggie Bush type back...but you never go out of your way to explain that. From the sounds of it you just want to give him the ball 5-10 times a game and sweeps and screens.

The thing about it is...we wouldn't need to trade JJ. I mean you don't trade a productive player. If we get a top 40 pick then so be it...but I dont' forsee an offer like that...they just don't come. Hell if we can get a second round pick for him..trade up for AD...barring he falls out of the top 10. But I'm getting sidetracked....My point is...with Ramonce here we can still have JJ. MB3 would still be our third down back....blah blah blah. The thing is that Ramonce would have to contribute on special teams. He has the shiftyness to be a punt returner...which would gives us something dynamic...so I don't sweat when Newman is back their about losing the most important part of our defense.

So if Ramonce can give us that special teams spark...yet also Play as a scat back and WR...he would he about 20-30 plays a game with the ball in his hands around 10 times. That would be solid production out of a second day pick. However I'm just not sure he is available in the 6th...but w/e I can't exactly prove his status at this point or who would take a shot at him...so i'll keep that barried.

He would essentially take Tyson Thompsons place on the team...rather then JJ's.

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 11:46 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Julius ran a 4.38 and a 4.43 at the combine.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 11:48 AM    (permalink
JJJ888
TRIPS
All-Pro

JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.JJJ888 could make a wolverine purr.

Anyone else like David Irons in the 3rd or 4th round? Guy who's good in coverage and has some experience, so he could step in if one of the top 3 went down. He caught my eye at the senior bowl.
Old 02-02-2007, 01:01 PM    (permalink
nrcirc
Veteran

nrcirc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrcirc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrcirc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrcirc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrcirc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrcirc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrcirc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrcirc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrcirc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrcirc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrcirc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJJ888
Anyone else like David Irons in the 3rd or 4th round? Guy who's good in coverage and has some experience, so he could step in if one of the top 3 went down. He caught my eye at the senior bowl.
It is okay if we could draft him at 4th. By the way, who's your first four round picks? I have a hard time on the first round. Maybe trade down is a better move?
nrcirc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 01:10 PM    (permalink
DMWSackMachine
The Truth
Veteran

DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

While I don't think we need to trade Julius, I would certaintly not be opposed to doing so if we were able to get a potential special player to replace him. AP or Marshawn would be very nice. I think right now we have the guys to get the job done, but is Julius ever going to turn into a guy that the defense has to scheme for? I doubt it. MBIII isn't that guy either. I think it's important to have that type of player in the backfield for your team, though it's not absolutely essential.

That said, I wouldn't mind taking a shot at Taylor, provided he isn't a Maurice Clarrett type thug. I surely wouldn't mind having a player that could be a game-breaker out of the backfield.

Still, the point is definitely not our skill positions. Right now, we have the talent to be a force offensively. What we need is help along the line, and then some type of catalytic player on defense that can make big plays.

One thing you can't say about Newman is that he makes big plays. I wish I understood why he never seems to come up with them, because he has tremendous hands, and has shown an ability to break on the ball, but maybe he just doesn't gamble enough to get in position to make them. That is something we need to remedy. Whether it's a new FS, a gambling CB, a pass rusher, or even some type of dynamic LB who has a knack for creating fumbles, we need someone to raise havoc for our defense. That's what we really need.
DMWSackMachine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 01:18 PM    (permalink
bigmac076
Veteran

bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thule
Quote:
W/e, I just like Ramonce Taylor, I think he brings something to our team that we need. Speed and receiving out of the backfield.
Taylor has been on my radar for awhile. I was really looking forward to him playing...and I really respect Sigmond Bloom from a breakdown prospective. In all this blabbering that you've done you have mentioned once his ability to play as a WR. Yes you say Reggie Bush type back...but you never go out of your way to explain that. From the sounds of it you just want to give him the ball 5-10 times a game and sweeps and screens.

The thing about it is...we wouldn't need to trade JJ. I mean you don't trade a productive player. If we get a top 40 pick then so be it...but I dont' forsee an offer like that...they just don't come. Hell if we can get a second round pick for him..trade up for AD...barring he falls out of the top 10. But I'm getting sidetracked....My point is...with Ramonce here we can still have JJ. MB3 would still be our third down back....blah blah blah. The thing is that Ramonce would have to contribute on special teams. He has the shiftyness to be a punt returner...which would gives us something dynamic...so I don't sweat when Newman is back their about losing the most important part of our defense.

So if Ramonce can give us that special teams spark...yet also Play as a scat back and WR...he would he about 20-30 plays a game with the ball in his hands around 10 times. That would be solid production out of a second day pick. However I'm just not sure he is available in the 6th...but w/e I can't exactly prove his status at this point or who would take a shot at him...so i'll keep that barried.

and I don't believe Thompson needs to be replaced. Julius is 25, Marion is 23, and Tyson is 25, with a combined total of 88 games played! We need to get younger at WR, OL, and CB. We simply do not need another RB, at all.
Old 02-02-2007, 01:25 PM    (permalink
amiyahomiojs

I agree with you 100% DMWSackMachine, we need a gamebreaker on defense. Newman is a big playmaker, just watch him in college, but he just hasn't made that many plays recently, idk why, maybe cause he is only thrown at 2 times a game, or maybe he doesn't want to gamble, or maybe he was scared that parcells would yell at him if he did. Hopefully he makes some big plays this year. The play against Seattle were he batted ther ball back in to Roy was freakin amazing, it doesn't show up on the stat sheet for him, but that was one of the best plays I have ever seen. Let's hope it caries over to next season.

And D-Unit Julius runs a 4.47. And I don't care what his 40 time is, he is slow as heck on the field, I don't care about that run against the Saints, wow one big run all season. Ramonce has a gear that only certaihn players have, like Reggie Bush and Brian westrook. Plus we could get ramonce in the later part of day 2! who cares it would either be a 5th, 6th, or 7th round pick, if not undrafted FA. I don't know why you guys care so much. We need a back like him, and ramonce would be perfect. I hope we draft him really bad.

If we get Ramonce, Newman might take a backseat as my favorite player.
Old 02-02-2007, 01:26 PM    (permalink
Modano
Veteran

Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Looking at safeties, who are your favorite prospects outside the first round?
Scott seems very high on Weddle, and Weddle is a Cowboys fan too :D

In Bob We Trust

John Madden's wedding video business

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ddPHJWkPvU
Modano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 01:27 PM    (permalink
Poet3334
Rookie

Poet3334 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by thule
Quote:

and I don't believe Thompson needs to be replaced. Julius is 25, Marion is 23, and Tyson is 25, with a combined total of 88 games played! We need to get younger at WR, OL, and CB. We simply do not need another RB, at all.
I agree. Unless we have a Marshawn Lynch or Peterson staring us in the face, I would rather use that pick elsewhere.

"You know what charm is: a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question."
Albert Camus
Poet3334 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 02:26 PM    (permalink
Staubach12
All-Pro

Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit
Julius ran a 4.38 and a 4.43 at the combine.
Thank you, D.

BoneKrusher
Old 02-02-2007, 02:34 PM    (permalink
DMWSackMachine
The Truth
Veteran

DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DMWSackMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Here's an interesting thing that I noticed when perusing some of the stats from this season. It is in regard to DeMarcus Ware, and his production distribution against certain teams. These are the teams against which he generated a sack:

Washington
Washington
Philly
Philly
NYG
Indy
NO
Atl
Ari
Det

Meanwhile, the teams against which he failed to get a sack were:

Tenn
Houston
Carolina
Tampa
Jax

Look at that. The best lines that we faced all year were the Skins, Eagles, Colts, Saints (surprisingly so), and Jags. He got sacks against all of them except the Jaguars (the worst of the bunch).

Meanwhile, we play some truly horrible lines like Houston, Tampa and Carolina, and he doesn't notch a single sack!

It's absolutely confounding. How is it that he - and we as a team - was not able to get the QB when the Oline was terrible, and yet consistently got there when he was playing against elite competition? I don't understand it.

Anyhow, something to think about. Could this be another problem with the scheme?
DMWSackMachine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 02:35 PM    (permalink
Staubach12
All-Pro

Quote:
And D-Unit Julius runs a 4.47. And I don't care what his 40 time is, he is slow as heck on the field, I don't care about that run against the Saints, wow one big run all season. Ramonce has a gear that only certaihn players have, like Reggie Bush and Brian westrook. Plus we could get ramonce in the later part of day 2! who cares it would either be a 5th, 6th, or 7th round pick, if not undrafted FA. I don't know why you guys care so much. We need a back like him, and ramonce would be perfect. I hope we draft him really bad.
You can't use a 40 time as an argument, and then say "Oh, well, I don't care about that anyway." You abviously don't watch very closely, because he's one of the fastest players on our team. Taylor won't be much faster than Jones.

BoneKrusher
Old 02-02-2007, 02:39 PM    (permalink
Staubach12
All-Pro

Quote:
I'm not too big on Weddle because I just don't know if he's good enough in coverage. We need a guy that's spectacular in coverage. I wouldn't have any big problems with Brandon Meriweather in the 2nd or 3rd.

BoneKrusher
Old 02-02-2007, 03:39 PM    (permalink
FinChase
Veteran

FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.FinChase wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
Quote:
I'm not too big on Weddle because I just don't know if he's good enough in coverage. We need a guy that's spectacular in coverage. I wouldn't have any big problems with Brandon Meriweather in the 2nd or 3rd.
Ed Reeds don't come along very often (of course, we could have drafted him instead of Roy Williams in '02 :( ). Look at Darren Woodson: He wasn't spectacular in coverage but he was good and very smart, and he always seemed to be where he was supposed to be. He also made other players like Williams, George Teague and Brock Marion better. I'd be thrilled to get a guy like that for our FS.
FinChase is offline   Reply With Quote