throwback54milkman needs more cowbell.

Stephon Marbury!!

^^Sig From Nvot9
J-E-T-S JETS! JETS! JETS!
throwback54milkman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2006, 10:12 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bron Bron, after his game against d wade how can u not give it to him, especially if they win 50. he goes out everynight putting up sick numbers, usually 30 7 7
DChess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2006, 10:16 PM    (permalink

Quote:
The Lakers and the Cavs almost have the same record and the Lakers are in the West. Plus LeBron has good big men in Z and Gooden but Kobe has Chris Mihm and Kwame Brown.
Lakers = 40-35
Cavs = 44-29

Ya thats about the same record allright.

Kobe scored 81? Since when did they give the MVP away for 1 game?

Lebron has twice as many double doubles as Kobe this year, and has 6 triple doubles to Kobes 0.

Kobes shooting % is horrible for all the shots he takes, and Lebron has him beat in rebounds and assists per game.
Old 04-02-2006, 10:40 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Icon

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I voted for D-Wade cuz I am a biased Heat fan, but in all seriousness, I'd pick LBJ.
Old 04-02-2006, 10:48 PM    (permalink
Keak Thee Sneak

You're forgetting how difficult the shots are that Kobe takes. He's guarded by at least 2 defenders every time he touches the ball, otherwise he gets an easy dunk it's that simple. 90 % of his shot's are on fade aways with two hands in his face.

Of course he's not gonna get as many rebounds, he's a SG / PG and LeBron's a 6'8 SF. Assists, Kobe doesn't need those he makes so many shots himself. Theres noone TO ASSIST on that team. The only one who will ever improve on that entire roster besides Kobe is SMUSH PARKER. Oh my god. Give Kobe some people to play with and it's over. Give him Shaq again! Even injured! It's OVER.
Old 04-02-2006, 11:10 PM    (permalink
moc182
All-Pro

moc182 is a cocksman.moc182 is a cocksman.moc182 is a cocksman.moc182 is a cocksman.

Elton Brand.

"A real man makes his own luck." Billy Zane, Titanic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmitt Smith
Donít quit, donít even quit.
moc182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2006, 12:53 AM    (permalink
HawkeyeFan
Rookie

HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ok this is why LeBron gets assists and Kobe doesn't.

Cavaliers Top 3 Scoring Players

Lebron 31.4 ppg
Hughes 16.2 ppg
Ilgauskas 16.1 ppg

Lakers Top 3 Scoring Players

Kobe 34.7 ppg
Odom 14.7 ppg
Parker 11.4 ppg

The Cavs 3rd Highest Scoring player averages more than the Lakers 2nd. Odom is way inconsistent, he will shoot 12-20 one night and then 1-17 the next.

Parker Gets assists and will go 10-20 one night and then 1-16 the next.

Kobe is going to score. KOBE HAS TO SHOOT FOR THE LAKERS TO WIN OR THE LAKERS WOULDN'T AVERAGE 70 PPG!

The Chief.
Eric Church - Smoke A Little Smoke
http://youtu.be/XxWjtWONuGc
HawkeyeFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2006, 12:58 AM    (permalink

I think Tim Duncan needs a place on that list.
Old 04-03-2006, 01:01 AM    (permalink
Keak Thee Sneak

Quote:
Originally Posted by thah0ward2
He's been horrible this season.. like 19 pts and 7 rebs a game. Elton Brand is far ahead of him, along with Marion and Nowitzki and.. basically everyone.
Old 04-03-2006, 01:03 AM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keak Thee Sneak
Quote:
He's been horrible this season.. like 19 pts and 7 rebs a game. Elton Brand is far ahead of him, along with Marion and Nowitzki and.. basically everyone.
try 19 and 11

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/player...e?statsId=3173

He is also on the 2nd best team in the league
Old 04-03-2006, 01:09 AM    (permalink
Keak Thee Sneak

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
try 19 and 11

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/player...e?statsId=3173

He is also on the 2nd best team in the league
19 and 11 will never cut it, ever.
Old 04-03-2006, 01:10 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kobe scored 81 POINTS in ONE GAME. AND he's probably going to get them to the playoffs this year? With Smush Parker as his starting PG.. and Kwame Brown as his Center..? He's easily the MVP in my book..
WMD is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2006, 01:14 AM    (permalink
Keak Thee Sneak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lions WMD
Kobe scored 81 POINTS in ONE GAME. AND he's probably going to get them to the playoffs this year? With Smush Parker as his starting PG.. and Kwame Brown as his Center..? He's easily the MVP in my book..
Shoot why not name off the entire starting line up?

PG - Smush Parker - OK he might be good in 4 years but right now he's pretty bad.

SG - Kobe.

SF - Lamar "inconsistent" Odom. Like someone pointed out above, he can have a great shooting night followed up by a horrible one. He's not agressive enough for his size and doesn't use his height to his advantage at the SF position. I don't think he'll ever improve.

PF - Brian Cook. Ok he can shoot... thats about all..

C- Kwame Brown - No explanation needed. Kwame is averaging 6 and 6 after being the first overall pick. Wow.
Old 04-03-2006, 01:17 AM    (permalink
HawkeyeFan
Rookie

HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Next year we will be NBA chamions:)

PG Parker
SG Kobe
SF Harrington
PF Brown
C Bynum

The Chief.
Old 04-03-2006, 01:20 AM    (permalink
Keak Thee Sneak

I hope Bynum can vastly improve this summer because if he does he'll be nice in the post. At 7'0 and over 270, he's got some agility and if he can put it all together he might have a BREAKOUT year.. but then again I wouldn't be surprised if he only gets bench time.
Old 04-03-2006, 01:29 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd probably go

1. Kobe
2. Nash
3. Nowitzki
4. LeBron
5. Brand
6. Chauncey
7. Wade
8. Marion

I'm sure there's one person i'm forgetting, but I don't know who.
Old 04-03-2006, 01:33 AM    (permalink
HawkeyeFan
Rookie

Quote:
I hope Bynum can vastly improve this summer because if he does he'll be nice in the post. At 7'0 and over 270, he's got some agility and if he can put it all together he might have a BREAKOUT year.. but then again I wouldn't be surprised if he only gets bench time.
Yep I agree. He needs to hit the weight room badly. He is 270 but has no arms. The player I think that is the best from the lakers draft last season is Ronny Turiaf. Man what a story he is and he owns every time on the court.

The Chief.
Old 04-03-2006, 03:05 PM    (permalink

Like I said earlier the is the MVP award.

Not show your sympothy for the player who has the worste supporting cast.

Quote:
Lebron 31.4 ppg
Hughes 16.2 ppg
Ilgauskas 16.1 ppg

Lakers Top 3 Scoring Players

Kobe 34.7 ppg
Odom 14.7 ppg
Parker 11.4 ppg
Larry Hughes? Hes played like 15 games all year.

Kobes cast would have more PPG if Kobe would pass them the ball.

81 points? This is dumb - it was the greatest individual game of the year by far, but the key word was GAME, there are 81 other opportunities to make an MVP.

When Jordan scored 37 PPG, he never won MVP that year because they give it to the all around best player, not best scorer.

1.Steve Nash
2.Lebron James
3.Kobe Bryant
4.Dirk Nowitski
5.Dwayne Wade

I dont know why im argueing though, ESPN allready stated in their opinions that it is down to Lebron and Nash, so this is irrelevant.
Old 04-03-2006, 05:32 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

because ESPN knows all the answers..
Old 04-03-2006, 05:35 PM    (permalink
JPLUFF
Veteran

JPLUFF hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

The Homer pick of the day:

Chauncey Billups.
Old 04-03-2006, 08:35 PM    (permalink
detroit4life
Pro Bowler

detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPLUFF
The Homer pick of the day:

Chauncey Billups.

call me a homer when i say chauncey deserves it but how can you deny it. Perfect example of why chauncey deserves it is the suns game where he put up 35 on nash and brought the stones back from down 17. Lebron should definitly be up there and kobe too but chauncey is leading the best team in the NBA and that says alot.
Old 04-03-2006, 08:38 PM    (permalink
moc182
All-Pro

moc182 is a cocksman.moc182 is a cocksman.moc182 is a cocksman.moc182 is a cocksman.

I miss Andrew Bynum's myspace.

"A real man makes his own luck." Billy Zane, Titanic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmitt Smith
Donít quit, donít even quit.
moc182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2006, 08:55 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Chauncey would be more regarded if the Pistons didn't start losing 'more often'... if we got to 70 wins, I think he'd definately be higher up.
Old 04-04-2006, 08:50 PM    (permalink

gotta be Kobe. Kobe has had numberous incredible games this year and have bailed out the Lakers several times this year.
Old 04-04-2006, 09:06 PM    (permalink

Anyone see Lebron and the cavs tonight? LBJ's 7th straight game with 36 pts, 8 rbs, and 6 assist.

DOMINATION! beating good teams also.

If they finish the season with 50 wins, I dont see how you cant give it to him. Hes clearly made the Cavs what they are today. Weather or not its equal to the other great players in the NBA I guess well find out.