Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 10-13-2008, 06:39 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Gary Stills deserves to be the ST's player for the NFC, for AFC I don't know I guess Brendan Ayanbendejo since he was the pro bowler last year.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 06:39 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Titans:

Albert Haynesworth
Cortland Finnegan
Michael Griffin
Rob Bironas

Maybes:

Kyle Vanden Bosch
Tony Brown
Keith Bulluck (name recognition)
Michael Roos
Chris Johnson
Old 10-13-2008, 06:43 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Marshall should probably get in, but 2 years ago Walker should have as well, and didn't. Then I looked at who got in over him and realised there are so many good WRs in the AFC.

Cutler has a good chance himself, I'd say with Brady being out. So far it looks like Rivers is the only lock, although Peyton might be rebounding now, and if he has any semblance of a good season voters will put him in. That leaves Cutler and, most likely, Favre. If Denver fizzles and the Jets do well, Favre might sneak in over him. If both teams fizzle, Cutler should be safe over Brett. If both teams do really well though, the NY fanbase combined with the Favre worshippers in GB might put him in(not saying everyone in GB is, but it is a demographic). I dunno though, Jay is on the front page of NFL.com for the PB thing.

EDIT: Also Clady has been lights out, but we'll need to stay hot in order for him to get recognition. Champ Bailey will get in as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 06:44 PM    (permalink
IceKubes
Rookie

IceKubes hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

For the Texans:

Andre Johnson: Started off slowly but has really come on the last couple of weeks and I expect him to have his best season as a pro this year. He can really change a game.

Mario Williams: I really can't imagine a scenario where he doesn't make it this year.

Fringe guys

Kris Brown: This guys has just been near automatic since the start of last year. He is a perfect 10/10 on FGs this year.

DeMeco Ryans: He has been making some nice plays in the passing game but hasn't been in the opposing backfield as much as his first two seasons. He might make it on name recognition though (that feels weird to say about someone on the Texans).

Eric Winston: He won't make it but he has really played at a high level this year and I expect him to make a few pro bowls before his career is over.

Owen Daniels: He is such a weapon in the passing game and an underrated blocker. Hasn't found the end zone yet and it will probably keep him out of the pro bowl as well as the other fantastic TEs in the AFC but like Winston I expect he will make it one of these years.
IceKubes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 06:46 PM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just realized how stacked the NFC is at DE.
Old 10-13-2008, 06:49 PM    (permalink
The Dynasty
Pro Bowler

The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
I just realized how stacked the NFC is at DE.
Yeah I voted:

Justin Tuck
Jared Allen
Aaron Kampman

Although I completely forgot about John Abraham.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure
The Dynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 06:49 PM    (permalink
cowboyz
Rookie

cowboyz hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

cowboys

qb romo
wr owens
te witten
rb barber
g davis

lb ware
dt ratliff

k folk
Old 10-13-2008, 06:57 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't think we'll be sending the whole committee this year, but you never know. Here are the locks.

1. Ladainian Tomlinson. Yes he will. Shut up. Yes he will. I think he's actually leading all AFC RBs in yards from scrimmage so far anyway. That's with all this "he's old", "he's hurt" shenanigans going on.

2. Philip Rivers. See my sig. He'll be selected to his 2nd pro bowl without a doubt at this rate. Maybe I'm a homer but I still think he's an MVP candidate with the way he's been hucking it, he has truly taken his game to the next level.

3. Antonio Gates. He's still racking up TDs, and like LT is getting healthier every week. He's still a monstrous threat anywhere on the field and I don't think there are two TEs in the AFC playing better than him. A pro bowl without Gates would be odd to say the least.

Guys who should go:
Quentin Jammer--flawless this season, and our best defender.
Jamal Williams--He's been rounding into form the last couple weeks and is looking dominant again.
Shaun Phillips--If he gets the sack numbers he'll be tough to keep out.
Marcus McNeill: When you start your career off with 2 PB years and play lights out in your third, it's tough to get snubbed. He's missed a couple games, but has also looked great since his return.
Kris Dielman: For my money, the roughest toughest guard in the league. I don't hold my opinion as fact though.
Mike Scifres: I've never seen a punter with so much power and yet so much accuracy when it comes to corner kicks. A true weapon.

Guys who might go but probably won't deserve it:
Antonio Cromartie: Step it up son. Deion's mentorship may have seriously screwed with his head. That said, he's still extremely deadly.
Kassim Osgood: The two time PB Gunner is in serious danger of losing his spot.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 06:58 PM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntoinCD View Post
Moore has played well but I think mentioning him in pro bowl terms is maybe jumping the gun a little.
I didnt wanna mention him in pro ball terms, but he is one of the most pleasant surprises for me this season and i just wanted to mention him in the awesome department ;)
wicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 07:02 PM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vote Gamble, Thomas Davis and Beason both of those guys are playing awesome.

BlindSite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 07:24 PM    (permalink
Vox Populi
Pro Bowler

Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

AFC
QB: Brett Favre, Jay Cutler, Peyton Manning
RB: Marshawn Lynch, Ronnie Brown, Ladanian Tomlinson
WR: Brandon Marshall, Andre Johnson, Reggie Wayne, Lee Evans
FB: LeRon McClain
TE: Tony Gonzalez, Owen Daniels
C: Samson Satele, Jeff Saturday
G: Derrick Dockery, Alan Faneca, Justin Smiley
T: Michael Roos, David Stewart, D'Brickshaw Ferguson
DE: Robert Mathis, Mario Williams, Haloti Ngata
DT: Albert Haynesworth, Marcus Stroud, Jamal Williams
OLB: Keith Bulluck, Thomas Howard, Derrick Johnson
ILB: Ray Lewis, Paul Posluszny
CB: Nnamdi Asomugha, Rashean Mathis, Quentin Jammer
SS: Donte Whitner
FS: Ed Reed
K: Rian Lindell
P: Brian Moorman
ST: Montell Owens
RS: Do they still have this or did I click too fast?
Vox Populi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 07:25 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alex Smith! Yeah! hahahahaha... wait... [sad face].

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 07:37 PM    (permalink
TheBuffaloBills
Veteran

TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Does anyone want to start a campaign like the Rory Fitzpatrick all star mishap last year? For those that do not know, over 100,000 people voted for Rory Fitzpatrick, who isnt a good hockey player to go to the Allstar game.

Who would the Rory Fitzpatrick of the NFL be? They have to be on that list though.

Thank you XxXDragonXxX for the Avatar!
TheBuffaloBills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 07:40 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
McNabb has a chance, possibly Juqua Parker but he is pretty unknown. Quintin Mikell should go but like Parker his is relatively unknown but he's playing lights out. Possibly Asante Samuel. Sav Rocca is one of if not the best punter in the NFL right now.
Ya McNabb definately has a chance only he has to beat out Romo, Warner or Brees which will be hard considering the great seasons those guys are having. And I agree with what you said about Jaqua Parker and Quinton Mikell playing great, but like you said pretty unknown to most people. Samuel might make it because he is having a pretty good season, but people maight vote for him based solely on his name and his reputation. And for Sav Rocca, he is hands down the best punter in the league which was shown in the Eagles Cowboys game.
Old 10-13-2008, 07:41 PM    (permalink
Strongside
Veteran

Strongside is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Strongside is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Strongside is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Strongside is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Strongside is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Strongside is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Strongside is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Strongside is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Strongside is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Strongside is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Strongside is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

LaMarr Woodley and James Harrison will be the AFC's starting OLBs
Old 10-13-2008, 07:41 PM    (permalink
Vox Populi
Pro Bowler

Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

AFC
QB: Brett Favre, Jay Cutler, Peyton Manning
RB: Marshawn Lynch, Ronnie Brown, Ladanian Tomlinson
WR: Brandon Marshall, Andre Johnson, Reggie Wayne, Lee Evans
FB: LeRon McClain
TE: Tony Gonzalez, Owen Daniels
C: Samson Satele, Jeff Saturday
G: Derrick Dockery, Alan Faneca, Justin Smiley
T: Michael Roos, David Stewart, D'Brickshaw Ferguson
DE: Robert Mathis, Mario Williams, Haloti Ngata
DT: Albert Haynesworth, Marcus Stroud, Jamal Williams
OLB: Keith Bulluck, Thomas Howard, Derrick Johnson
ILB: Ray Lewis, Paul Posluszny
CB: Nnamdi Asomugha, Rashean Mathis, Quentin Jammer
SS: Donte Whitner
FS: Ed Reed
K: Rian Lindell
P: Brian Moorman
ST: Montell Owens
RS: Do they still have this or did I click too fast?
Vox Populi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 07:42 PM    (permalink
HawkeyeFan
Rookie

HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
I think Gary Stills deserves to be the ST's player for the NFC, for AFC I don't know I guess Brendan Ayanbendejo since he was the pro bowler last year.
Yeah Gary Stills is an animal.

Chris Horton definitely deserves a Pro Bowl.

He's playing insane right now.

Quietly one of my favorite players.

The Chief.
Eric Church - Smoke A Little Smoke
http://youtu.be/XxWjtWONuGc
HawkeyeFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 08:14 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Greg Jennings - Near Lock - Leads the NFL in receiving by 100 yards over second place. Also has 4 TDs, league leader is 5. 19.2 average, which places him 3rd among players with at least 20 catches (first is 19.8).

Charles Woodson - Near Lock - Has been one of if not the best corners this season. He leads the league in interceptions and defensive touchdowns so that can't hurt.

Aaron Kampman - Near Lock - He's one of the best DEs in the game and has been living up to that this season. He's been great against the run as always and has 6 sacks, one short of John Abraham's league leading 7. Plus we have another game against the Lions.

While it seems kind of homerish to have three listed as near locks all three are very derserving. I don't think anyone could argue against any of them. I'd be shocked/pissed if they don't get in.

Nick Collins - Deserving - Some Packer fans thought that Rouse should have started over him, but oh how wrong are they. After some solid but unspectacular seasons he has broken out to his potential. His 3 INTs put him one behind the NFL leader. With 36 tackles he's third among NFC FS in that area. They haven't been cheap down field tackles either like it's often the case for safties, he's coming up to the ball carrier on the majority of them. Probably won't make it, but would be deserving if he did.

Aaron Rodgers - Outside Shot - 5th in the NFC in QB rating, 4th in TDs, 5th in yards, 3rd in completion percentage, and a low INT number. He's not far behind in those categories and could easily make it up in a couple games especially with Romo out and some weak secondaries on our schedule. It's most likely a no as Romo will still get a spot, Brees is having a great season, and McNabb, Manning, and Warner also going for the last spot. Could possibly make it as a reserve if someone doesn't go.
Old 10-13-2008, 08:37 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HawkeyeFan View Post
Yeah Gary Stills is an animal.

Chris Horton definitely deserves a Pro Bowl.

He's playing insane right now.

Quietly one of my favorite players.
Yeah Stills is one of those guys that seems to make every single special teams tackle.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 08:40 PM    (permalink
doingthisinsteadofwork
All-Pro

doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.

Personally I think the fans should have no say in who makes the pro bowl.To many so called sports fans find out whos good by watching E!SPN.The coaches,players, and GMs should be the only ones that have any say in this.

As for Oakland probably no one will get in, but I think Lechler,Aso,Howard,and Morrison have all played like pro bowlers.Maybe Warren to.
Old 10-13-2008, 08:47 PM    (permalink
tylerb929
Rookie

tylerb929 is a cocksman.tylerb929 is a cocksman.tylerb929 is a cocksman.tylerb929 is a cocksman.tylerb929 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBuffaloBills View Post
Does anyone want to start a campaign like the Rory Fitzpatrick all star mishap last year? For those that do not know, over 100,000 people voted for Rory Fitzpatrick, who isnt a good hockey player to go to the Allstar game.

Who would the Rory Fitzpatrick of the NFL be? They have to be on that list though.
I'd be down for that. It'd have to be someone who really sucks though. At first I was thinking Jason David, but he's not on their. Then I thought maybe Roy Williams for the Cowboys (strong safety) but then again he might get voted on for some dumb reason other than us, who know he's some how made it to the probowl before.
tylerb929 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 09:03 PM    (permalink
Saints-Tigers
Pro Bowler

Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If voting started today, Drew Brees should be a stone cold lock to start in the NFC, I don't see any reason he wouldn't be.

Reggie is an interesting case to me, he's not blowing it up as a runner, but leading the NFL in TD's, and his all around numbers has to get him in there somewhere I guess.

Jammal Brown has outplayed Jahri Evans to me, he's the only linemen blocking really well in space, and his pass protection has been wonderful.

Jonathan Vilma looks better each week, we are steadily moving up the defensive rankings with him being a big reason.

Martin Gramatica should be taken to the probowl and shot at midfield.
Saints-Tigers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 09:10 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saints-Tigers View Post
If voting started today, Drew Brees should be a stone cold lock to start in the NFC, I don't see any reason he wouldn't be.
Cowboys fans.
Old 10-13-2008, 09:21 PM    (permalink
Xonraider
All-Pro

Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nnamdi should go... he's the games best corner, no joke.

Maybe Lechler...

and

uh

yeah
Old 10-13-2008, 09:51 PM    (permalink
Mr. Stiller
All-Pro

Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ben Roethlisberger: With Peyton having a slow start, Brady out, if he gets into his rythym I expect a good chance for him going to the Pro Bowl...

P. Manning, J. Cutler, P. Rivers main competition.

Casey Hampton: More for namesake than play. Then again his contributions as well as Wilforks/Williams go unpublicized and I'm sure Shaun Rogers name will guarantee him a spot.

James Harrison and LaMarr Woodley: These guys are bringing incredible pressure. With the Pro Bowl seemingly geared toward sacks I can see both making if it they continue on the tirade they're going on.

J. Porter, K. Bulluck, A. Thomas...

Troy Polamalu: On Hair alone.

I don't think Parker, Farrior, Aaron Smith, Hines Ward, or Santonio Holmes makes it.

A guy that should make it but won't is Heath Miller. He's a complete TE but won't make it over Receiving Only TE's in Gates/Winslow.

Am I the only one thinking that Pro-bowl voting should be staved off until like.. Week 12 at the earliest?

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/center]
Mr. Stiller is offline   Reply With Quote