Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-29-2007, 11:31 PM    (permalink
McBain
Veteran

McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.McBain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Simpson Early Seasons are classic.... how is south park not here it owns everything.
Old 01-29-2007, 11:55 PM    (permalink
Stash
Pro Bowler

Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Family Guy is one of the funniest shows ever. You better watch what you say about Family Guy or the evil monkey in your closet will own you. LOL The Simpsons is good too.
Stash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 12:09 AM    (permalink
49ersfan_87
Pro Bowler

49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Simpsons- Old and stale. I watch it, but only because it was my favorite show growing up. Has its moments.

Family Guy- First 3 seasons were hilarious. Its horrible now.

American Dad- Didnt like it. Then started watching it. It was decent. Now i dont watch it, its boring and not funny.

So only the simpsons. They really should have simpsons and futurama from 8-9. At 9 i just turn over to comedy network (canadian channel) and watch reruns of simpsons and south park.
49ersfan_87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 12:13 AM    (permalink
D4rk 0ne
Veteran

D4rk 0ne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.D4rk 0ne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.D4rk 0ne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.D4rk 0ne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.D4rk 0ne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.D4rk 0ne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.D4rk 0ne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.D4rk 0ne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.D4rk 0ne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.D4rk 0ne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.D4rk 0ne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by doingthisinsteadofwork
family guy isnt as funny as it used to be.
the old simpsons are better.
American dad was rarely ever funny.
Pretty much

South Park > Futurama > Simpsons > Family Guy > Crap > American Dad
Old 01-30-2007, 09:53 AM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.

For some reason I think that King of the Hill is the most down to earth while still being funny cartoon, adult show out there....Hank is a carbon copy of every man who thinks he can't have emotions and Bobby metaphorically is every child out there whose father wants them to play sports but has no ambition to...I just find it hilarious at times...

I also love Family guy....
JagHombre22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 10:01 AM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D4rk 0ne
Quote:
Originally Posted by doingthisinsteadofwork
family guy isnt as funny as it used to be.
the old simpsons are better.
American dad was rarely ever funny.
Pretty much

South Park > Futurama > Simpsons > Family Guy > Crap > American Dad
South Park is awesome.
Old 01-30-2007, 10:27 AM    (permalink
villagewarrior
Pro Bowler

villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Family Guy was great, but when the show returned it just seemed like they lost the spark that made it great. It's a shadow now. Never got into American Dad, it's all too much like Family Guy.

Futurama is by far the funniest though. I still laugh at episodes that I've seen over and over again.

I can't stand South Park. I wish Cartman was real so I could kick his ass.
villagewarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 02:23 PM    (permalink
Titans10
Veteran

Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Simpsons is a classic but it is losing its touch as of late

Family Guy- hilarious

American Dad- havent seen to much, but it has its funny moments

All-hail Bulluck
Titans10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 06:23 PM    (permalink
D4rk 0ne
Veteran

D4rk 0ne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.D4rk 0ne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.D4rk 0ne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.D4rk 0ne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.D4rk 0ne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.D4rk 0ne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.D4rk 0ne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.D4rk 0ne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.D4rk 0ne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.D4rk 0ne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.D4rk 0ne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by villagewarrior
Family Guy was great, but when the show returned it just seemed like they lost the spark that made it great. It's a shadow now. Never got into American Dad, it's all too much like Family Guy.

Futurama is by far the funniest though. I still laugh at episodes that I've seen over and over again.

I can't stand South Park. I wish Cartman was real so I could kick his ass.
If you tried to kick Cartman's ass, here's what would happen:

You: Get over here so I can kick your ass
Cartman: Get the hell away from you you ****ing Hippie Jew
You: *tries to punch Cartman*
Cartman Haha B*tch I have a forcefield
You: *takes Clydefrog*
Cartman: Clydefrog? I'm going to kick you in the nuts!
Carmtan *kicks you in the nuts*
You: Holy Sh*t
You *falls*
Cartman: *takes a dump on your face*
Cartman: *walks away singing a Journey song in a high voice*
Old 01-30-2007, 06:26 PM    (permalink
nvot9
All-Pro

Location: And it's not even that big of a deal, something like 8% of kids do it.
nvot9 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I really don't care for family guy any more. It's all about Comedy Central Presents and the Office now.

Jets will not take McFadden...
nvot9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2007, 01:51 PM    (permalink
RWFender1
Veteran

RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1

nothin beats the simpsons...its a classic

gamertag: uscfan06

RWFender1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 02:37 PM    (permalink
Troj2man
Rookie

Troj2man hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Family Guy all the way espically since i lived about 15 min away from where its based on. i live in East Providence,RI and Family Guy is Quahog,Rhode Island which is really bristol. if u go there u can find stores with the name quahog in it. quahog is a large clam.
Old 02-01-2007, 03:02 PM    (permalink
Space Ghost
Veteran

Space Ghost hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I used to really like Family Guy like 3 years ago, but it is pretty bad now. I think it is because the entire concept of the show is to have a really lame plot with ridiculous flash backs of stuff that make no sense at all.

Futurama is the best show in that kind of animated comedy. SGC2C is the best show ever though.
Space Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 03:24 PM    (permalink

King of the hill> South Park> Family Guy> Boondocks> Simpsons

anything else just sucks
Old 02-01-2007, 03:25 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't find King of the Hill funny at all
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 03:31 PM    (permalink
Space Ghost
Veteran

Space Ghost hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

The old King of the Hill shows were so bad it could almost make your ears bleed. The colours were all really pale and they all talked really similarly and slowly except for Boomhauer, who is odly enough voiced by the same guy as Hank.
Space Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 03:36 PM    (permalink
Craigo
Rookie

Craigo hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricky bobby
The episode where Stan and his family move to Saudi Arabia agianst their will is hilarious. I guess you have to have some sort of knowledge of politics to appreciate American Dad.
I don't think so at all. You have to know what a democrat and a republican is... thats pretty much as far as that goes. The jokes are obvious, and there is ZERO likeable characters on the show. American Dad is just plain stupid.

Family Guy and the Simpsons are far better. They were both pure gold in their prime.

Thanks jkpigskin!
Craigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 03:39 PM    (permalink
Craigo
Rookie

The thing about Southpark is that it actually gets BETTER every year. The first four seasons were just dick and fart jokes. Not very funny. Then they started making societal statements with their episodes. Thats when it really got funny. And they keep getting better and better at it.

Most shows do the opposite, they start out funny and kinda fade away.

Thanks jkpigskin!
Old 02-01-2007, 03:43 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craigo
The thing about Southpark is that it actually gets BETTER every year. The first four seasons were just dick and fart jokes. Not very funny. Then they started making societal statements with their episodes. Thats when it really got funny. And they keep getting better and better at it.

Eh, a lot of their "statements" are getting kind of annoying now
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 03:52 PM    (permalink
jets future
Pro Bowler

jets future smells like sex panther.

the simpsons in its prime
jets future is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 04:04 PM    (permalink
Craigo
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craigo

Eh, a lot of their "statements" are getting kind of annoying now
Well I don't agree with ALL of them, but I still find it funny.

For example, the Manbearpig episode was a big shot at Al Gore and global warming. I disagree with Parker and Stone, but it was still hilarious.

And the one making fun of Family Guy was pretty funny too. And they even made fun of themselves in that one. Something like "I like Family Guy. At least its not all preachy and up it's own ass all the time".

Thanks jkpigskin!
Old 02-01-2007, 05:13 PM    (permalink
ricky bobby
Pro Bowler

Location: Oh please give me a good reputation. I'm so concerned with what you think about me!
ricky bobby hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Nice to see that American Dad got another vote other than mine.
ricky bobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 06:11 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I absolutley hate American Dad. There should be a full hour of the Simpsons and then a full hour of Family Guy. Instead, I think it is a hour of AD instead. FOX is dumb. With that being said, Family Guy.
Old 02-03-2007, 09:49 PM    (permalink
Mockalicious
Rookie

Mockalicious is a cocksman.Mockalicious is a cocksman.Mockalicious is a cocksman.Mockalicious is a cocksman.Mockalicious is a cocksman.

American Dad is just stupid, I don't know if I've ever laughed while watching that show, I can't believe it has lasted this long. Simpsons was good but the episodes have been pretty lame the last couple of seasons, so I guess family guy gets my vote.