Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Green Bay Packers Team Forum

Green Bay Packers Team Forum Discuss the Cheeseheads

View Poll Results: Do you like this poll?
Yes 24 50.00%
I love it 33 68.75%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 48. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-03-2007, 02:50 PM    (permalink
4pAc
Pro Bowler

4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll take the Favre sig if whoever won the sig bet (gb 12 or javon) doesnt want it

Sig by Darnik44two

Lord Favre Is Immortal
4pAc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2007, 02:52 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Jim
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51

You guys are funny.

Obviously I was wrong about Kampman (I'd love to find any of you that predicted he would have 15+ sacks) but I've also been the lone voice on a lot of things when you guys wanted to lather each other's nutsacks in homerism.

-"Ben Taylor will be a fine starting OLB"

-"The NFC North will be a wide open division"

-"The Bears are going to choke just like they did in 2001"

-"Rex Grossman is going to get hurt for the season again"

-"Bubba Franks is still a top ten TE when healthy"

So give me a break about credibility, please.

As for the Grossman comment, I really don't see the big deal. Grossman had a just as good if not better season statistically and got his team to the Superbowl? What did Favre do other than make erectile disfunction commercials? I know it's heresy to say ANYTHING bad about Favre to you guys but seriously, get a grip. He's certainly not going to be better next year in his 17th season in the league and Grossman is only going to get better after leading his team to the Superbowl in his first full season as a starter. It might not sound palatable to your ears, but it's pretty plain as day to me. And I don't even like Grossman.
I never said any of those, but that doesn't change the fact that you have zero-credibility and need to stop trying to start flamewars in our threads with comments you know are going to evoke responses.
The original was a comment made in an NFL forum that Boston copied and pasted in here.

Nice try though.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2007, 02:52 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4pAc
I'll take the Favre sig if whoever won the sig bet (gb 12 or javon) doesnt want it
javon did, I don't know why he hasn't put it up yet. I'll take it if he doesn't want it as I was next closest.
Old 02-03-2007, 02:54 PM    (permalink
4pAc
Pro Bowler

4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4pAc
javon did, I don't know why he hasn't put it up yet. I'll take it if he doesn't want it as I was next closest.
oh poop, the scott wright sig you have is so much cooler

Sig by Darnik44two

Lord Favre Is Immortal
Old 02-03-2007, 02:56 PM    (permalink
Jim Jim
Veteran

Jim Jim is a cocksman.Jim Jim is a cocksman.Jim Jim is a cocksman.Jim Jim is a cocksman.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

You guys are funny.

Obviously I was wrong about Kampman (I'd love to find any of you that predicted he would have 15+ sacks) but I've also been the lone voice on a lot of things when you guys wanted to lather each other's nutsacks in homerism.

As for the Grossman comment, I really don't see the big deal. Grossman had a just as good if not better season statistically and got his team to the Superbowl? What did Favre do other than make erectile disfunction commercials? I know it's heresy to say ANYTHING bad about Favre to you guys but seriously, get a grip. He's certainly not going to be better next year in his 17th season in the league and Grossman is only going to get better after leading his team to the Superbowl in his first full season as a starter. It might not sound palatable to your ears, but it's pretty plain as day to me. And I don't even like Grossman.
I never said any of those, but that doesn't change the fact that you have zero-credibility and need to stop trying to start flamewars in our threads with comments you know are going to evoke responses.
The original was a comment made in an NFL forum that Boston copied and pasted in here.

Nice try though.
It doesn't matter though, you still lack common sense.
Jim Jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2007, 02:59 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

You guys are funny.

Nice try though.
It doesn't matter though, you still lack common sense.
Right, good point. Should have seen that Kampman season coming.

Sorry to insult your boyfriend, but as far as common sense goes don't you find it odd that only Packers fans and Sean Salisbury still think Favre is a top NFL QB? Make a thread in the NFL thread about whether Grossman or Favre will have a better season next year. You might be suprised at the outcome. But whatever...most of you guys are so completely hopeless and out to lunch when it comes to your "God" that it wouldn't matter anyway.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2007, 03:05 PM    (permalink
Jim Jim
Veteran

Jim Jim is a cocksman.Jim Jim is a cocksman.Jim Jim is a cocksman.Jim Jim is a cocksman.

Somebody's being a negative Nancy, huh.

Of course nobody is going to think Favre is a top notch quarterback anymore, especially rival teams. The other NFL fans don't religiously follow the happenings, the arrivals and departures, every single game and play like a fan of the team does.

And of course, public opinion is that Brett Favre isn't what he was in '96, but he still has good stats and has had to carry a team with his arm for the past few years.

Brett Favre makes fantastic throws, is one of the lesser sacked QBs in the league and as soon as he gets an established game, Favre won't have to throw the ball fifty-to-sixty times a game.

Rex Grossman didn't carry your team, sweetheart. Your defense and special teams did that.

Rex Grossman is a horrendous passer, decision maker and player. He can't lead a team on his own. And he shouldn't, football is a team sport, but Brett Favre has actually had to do most of the offensive production himself the last few years..

He's still only had one losing season his entire career.

This doesn't change the fact that you're a homer for your Bears and that you lack common sense.

I don't know what you're trying to prove, but maybe you should try harder sweetpea.
Jim Jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2007, 03:06 PM    (permalink
4pAc
Pro Bowler

Quote:

Of course nobody is going to think Favre is a top notch quarterback anymore, especially rival teams. The other NFL fans don't religiously follow the happenings, the arrivals and departures, every single game and play like a fan of the team does.

And of course, public opinion is that Brett Favre isn't what he was in '96, but he still has good stats and has had to carry a team with his arm for the past few years.

Brett Favre makes fantastic throws, is one of the lesser sacked QBs in the league and as soon as he gets an established game, Favre won't have to throw the ball fifty-to-sixty times a game.

Rex Grossman didn't carry your team, sweetheart. Your defense and special teams did that.

Rex Grossman is a horrendous passer, decision maker and player. He can't lead a team on his own. And he shouldn't, football is a team sport, but Brett Favre has actually had to do most of the offensive production himself the last few years..

This doesn't change the fact that you're a homer for your Bears and that you lack common sense.

I don't know what you're trying to prove, but maybe you should try harder sweetpea.

Sig by Darnik44two

Lord Favre Is Immortal
Old 02-03-2007, 04:04 PM    (permalink

I took the sig
Old 02-03-2007, 04:06 PM    (permalink
jackalope
Pro Bowler

jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jackalope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bearsfan51 always brings up that he predicted Ben Taylor wouldn't be good. it's so annoying. no one seemed to think that he'd really be that good. the most anyone said was that he'd be a solid starter.

if Brett Favre was the QB of the Bears they would be much better.

Sig thanks to mockalicious
jackalope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2007, 05:02 PM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boston
Quote:
Come on now. You're reaching on those.
Both were said by numerous peoples. The Taylor one was almost a consensus.

I also said you guys were overrating Marquand Manuel based off of less than one season of play.
Its not that he good its that he not a coverage guy. He an in-the-box SS and our DB coach wasnt using him right.
Old 02-03-2007, 06:06 PM    (permalink
ny10804
All-Pro

ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.

Alright guys, let's get the facts straight -- I only brought up the Aaron Kampman quote for comic appeal, just showing how wrong it was. Brett Favre is not the Brett Favre of '96 or '04. His arm strength is probably 90% of what it was in '04, and his accuracy 85%. He is however, still in the top half of starting quarterbacks in the NFL, and his recent depreciation is correlative to his support cast and circumstances.

He set his career high for pass attempts in '05 and broke it in '06. The result, 2 of his three worst seasons of his career. His passing yards per attempt -- 2 of his three worst in his career. Touchdowns -- 2 of his 4 worst of his career. The reason: he isn't throwing because the gameplan dictates it, he is throwing due to a bad running game and being behind in the game. He has to throw for the Pack to have a chance -- and when he is doing this, he is at his worst. He is at his best when the run game is going strong.

Rushing Yards | QB Rating

1992 | 1555 | 85.3
1993 | 1619 | 72.2
1994 | 1543 | 90.7
1995 | 1428 | 99.5
1996 | 1838 | 95.8
1997 | 1909 | 92.6
1998 | 1526 | 87.8
1999 | 1519 | 74.7
2000 | 1643 | 78.0
2001 | 1769 | 94.1
2002 | 1933 | 85.6
2003 | 2558 | 90.4
2004 | 1908 | 92.4
2005 | 1352 | 70.9
2006 | 1663 | 72.7

Average | 1718 | 85.1

The only seasons where this correlation isn't clear are 1992, 1994, 1995, and 1998 -- Brett's prime.

My point is, with the development of the o-line, possibility of Marshawn Lynch teaming with Green, the rushing game will improve. Also, assuming the defense will be playing better -- meaning the offense won't be playing from behind = more pass attempts, this only will lead to more rushing attempts.

My prediction is that the rushing game ups its yardage to 1800, and Brett has an 82-84 passer rating - this guess is taking into account Brett's natural decline in play.
ny10804 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2007, 07:32 PM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I do like how Steve Young said Brett Favre is the best QB in the history of the game. Now, I don't agree with that(alright, I know I am going to hell for saying that, but I'm pretty sure Im going there anyway) but it's nice to hear one of the best QBs in NFL history to say that.
Old 02-03-2007, 07:41 PM    (permalink
Big_Brother

Thank you ny, you basically summed up my thoughts while reading this flamewar 100%.

Favre gives the Pack the best chance to win, and that's the bottom line for me. It is not unrealistic to think Brett can do better next season, but it is unrealistic to think he's still an "elite" QB.

Who are you guys cheering for in the game tomorrow? I contemplated cheering for the Bears because they remind me of the Badgers football team, never appreciated or predicted to win yet still pull it off somehow.
But the endless drivel of Bears fans in the past few weeks along with the bandwagoners who miraculously appeared in the playoffs has pushed me back across the I-hate-Peyton-enough-to-cheer-for-the-bears line...
Old 02-03-2007, 08:22 PM    (permalink
Empire
Rookie

Empire hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I know I haven't been on these forms for very long but why exactly is a Bears fan on a Packers team thread. Doesn't he have something better to do with his life? I've never seen Packer fans parading around in the Bears thread.
Empire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2007, 08:32 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empire
I know I haven't been on these forms for very long but why exactly is a Bears fan on a Packers team thread. Doesn't he have something better to do with his life? I've never seen Packer fans parading around in the Bears thread.
I do somtimes, but you must be careful because over there they will try to turn you into flamer like all of them..

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2007, 08:49 PM    (permalink
johbur
Pro Bowler

johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.johbur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Snap.
Old 02-03-2007, 09:00 PM    (permalink
Empire
Rookie

Empire hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088
Quote:
I do somtimes, but you must be careful because over there they will try to turn you into flamer like all of them..
But it seems as if this Bears fan is more of a regular of this thread than some Packers fans are. It doesn't make any sense. There is a Bears thread for a reason.
Empire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2007, 09:30 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088
Quote:
But it seems as if this Bears fan is more of a regular of this thread than some Packers fans are. It doesn't make any sense. There is a Bears thread for a reason.
It not a big deal, some are just making it to this whole thing.
Old 02-03-2007, 09:32 PM    (permalink
49ersfan_87
Pro Bowler

49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Are there any indications that packer management are unhappy with how rodgers has been progressing? From what you guys can tell, do they seem happy with him?
49ersfan_87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2007, 09:40 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ersfan_87
Are there any indications that packer management are unhappy with how rodgers has been progressing? From what you guys can tell, do they seem happy with him?
Well they haven't done anything to indicate they don't like him. He looked alright in preseason and aside from the New England blowout that's all he has had. From what I heard McCarthy's vote was to go with him over Smith so he likes him aswell. Will he be the answer, I don't know but he'll definetly be in the plans for the future.
Old 02-03-2007, 09:50 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by someone447
I do like how Steve Young said Brett Favre is the best QB in the history of the game. Now, I don't agree with that(alright, I know I am going to hell for saying that, but I'm pretty sure Im going there anyway) but it's nice to hear one of the best QBs in NFL history to say that.

I agree with Steve that Favre is the greatest.... no one in the entire world should deny that he is in the top 5 of all time which automaticly puts him in contention for greatest QB of all time.

Here is why i think he is the best:
3 MVP's (only one to ever do so, not to mention that they were consecutive
Most likely will own most, if not all passing records.
Been to 2 superbowls, won one.
Easily the best gunslinger of all time.
there is more but im tired and cant think...

Edit: people have to understand this is my oppinion so lets not get all huffy puffy over this umm kay
Old 02-03-2007, 10:16 PM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

which of our FA do you think we should resign? IMO;

Corey Williams; he was dominate and i still remember watching the Queens game and how he was just pushing Huch like he nothing.
Dave Ryaner; every kicker has missed an XP noone should hate him for that its a comman thing.
Cullen Jenkins; We need to keep him, he can bring his older brother in if the Panters cut him. Also this guy is amazing agaisnt the run.
Donald Lee; this guy is our problem solver for the TE postion, guys remember TT just gave Franks a new contract he not going to bring anyone form FA or draft someone form the frist day.

IMO we keep thoses players and draft young talent to add to our team.
Old 02-03-2007, 11:45 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by PACKmanN

Corey Williams; he was dominate and i still remember watching the Queens game and how he was just pushing Huch like he nothing.
Dave Ryaner; every kicker has missed an XP noone should hate him for that its a comman thing.
Cullen Jenkins; We need to keep him, he can bring his older brother in if the Panters cut him. Also this guy is amazing agaisnt the run.
Donald Lee; this guy is our problem solver for the TE postion, guys remember TT just gave Franks a new contract he not going to bring anyone form FA or draft someone form the frist day.

Williams we are definetly keeping, will start next to Pickett. Rayner's staying. Jenkins will start at TE. No way Panthers release Kris. Lee is questionable, either him or Martin will be gone. I don't see how you can say he's our problem solver, he had his chance and didn't do much. I think it was Sherman who gave Franks the contract. What the hell are you talking about with the last part? It's almost certain one of those will happen, and better happen.
Old 02-03-2007, 11:55 PM    (permalink
Boston
All-Pro

Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12
Quote:
Originally Posted by PACKmanN

Williams we are definetly keeping, will start next to Pickett. Rayner's staying. Jenkins will start at TE. No way Panthers release Kris. Lee is questionable, either him or Martin will be gone. I don't see how you can say he's our problem solver, he had his chance and didn't do much. I think it was Sherman who gave Franks the contract. What the hell are you talking about with the last part? It's almost certain one of those will happen, and better happen.
That would be interesting.

Now, this is just a thought. But as you've all probably heard, Favre is "so excited" about coming back next year. But does anybody think that TT may have told him his plans concerning free agency? Just a thought.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote