Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

View Poll Results: Will Cutler be an elite QB?
Yes 90 71.43%
No 36 28.57%
Voters: 126. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-09-2008, 06:17 PM    (permalink
Bruce Banner
All-Pro

Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.

Quit serenading me with the philosophical drivel giantsfan!

Cutler 4 MVP!1
Bruce Banner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 06:18 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by giantsfan View Post
Rutger's should still build him a monument and offer him an honorary degree.

As for aq's point on us likely living to 100 you've also gotta consider that as our knowledge of biology and medicine builds new discoveries will come quicker and quicker so by the time we're 100 there'll be new break throughs that'll push the average life expectancy even further so that hopefully the medicine is growing faster than we're aging. Why I genuinely think some of us will live for ever.
I wouldnt want to life for ever

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 06:18 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
I wouldnt want to life for ever
There's always politics.

(too american?)

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 06:26 PM    (permalink
giantsfan
Pro Bowler

giantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Quote:
Originally Posted by awfullyquiet View Post
There's always politics.

(too american?)
Or anti-politics. I know If I lived forever I could keep myself entertained for long enough for someone to kill me.
giantsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 06:29 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by giantsfan View Post
Or anti-politics. I know If I lived forever I could keep myself entertained for long enough for someone to kill me.
Pretty much what's going to happen to jay cutler i assume.

Like tuck everlasting only more babes.

Old 09-09-2008, 06:33 PM    (permalink
Bruce Banner
All-Pro

Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.

(presented without comment)

Old 09-09-2008, 06:34 PM    (permalink
giantsfan
Pro Bowler

giantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Quote:
Pretty much what's going to happen to jay cutler i assume.

Like tuck everlasting only more babes.
Eventually the Denver Cutlers are going to have to play the giants though and kiwi might just break him if tuck doesn't eat him first.
Old 09-09-2008, 06:39 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

bob ross created the world we live in. do not be fooled.

Old 09-09-2008, 06:42 PM    (permalink
giantsfan
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Yeah, but he lost his mind in the process and was usurped by his crown prodigy, the FSM.
Old 09-09-2008, 06:53 PM    (permalink
Menardo75
All-Pro

Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
For sure pioneer
Menardo75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 02:13 AM    (permalink
SenorGato
Pro Bowler

SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimDris View Post
Jets were so close to taking him over D'Brick. Once again we were wrong.
I'm borrowing this from someone but you're right, Cutler will probably be a better NFL QB than D'Brick will ever be.
Old 09-11-2008, 04:30 AM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenorGato View Post
I'm borrowing this from someone but you're right, Cutler will probably be a better NFL QB than D'Brick will ever be.
Truer words were never spoken.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 12:55 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC.SD View Post
Truer words were never spoken.
D'Brick i don't think will be a good quarterback either.

Old 10-04-2008, 11:32 PM    (permalink
Bruce Banner
All-Pro

TDs
INTs
Yardage
QB RTG

I like what I am seeing.
Old 10-05-2008, 12:51 AM    (permalink
giantsfan
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce Banner View Post
TDs
INTs
Yardage
QB RTG

I like what I am seeing.
He's a legit demi-god.
Old 10-20-2008, 08:44 PM    (permalink
Bruce Banner
All-Pro

Big test tonight.
Old 10-20-2008, 08:45 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Big test tonight.
Indeed. Go Cutlerz
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 08:47 PM    (permalink
Bruce Banner
All-Pro

Man, Cutler really tries to sell that snap count. Borderline false start.
Old 10-20-2008, 08:49 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Man, Cutler really tries to sell that snap count. Borderline false start.
His finger hurts, I'm guessing?
Quote:
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
Old 10-20-2008, 08:50 PM    (permalink
Bruce Banner
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by bored of education View Post
His finger hurts, I'm guessing?
?

His head movements.
Old 10-20-2008, 08:51 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

Quote:
?

His head movements.
Are you watching the game? He hurt his poor lil paw.
Quote:
Old 10-20-2008, 08:54 PM    (permalink
Bruce Banner
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by bored of education View Post
Are you watching the game? He hurt his poor lil paw.
I confused last post with the one prior to it.

Never mind it.
Old 10-20-2008, 08:55 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

Quote:
I confused last post with the one prior to it.

Never mind it.
It is ok.

:)
Quote:
Old 10-20-2008, 09:47 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You mean he hurt his mighty dragonslaying hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 11:10 PM    (permalink
Menardo75
All-Pro

Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Won't matter no injury is too much for Cutler to overcome.
Menardo75 is offline   Reply With Quote