Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 10-22-2008, 10:57 PM    (permalink
giantsfan
Pro Bowler

giantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Quote:
Originally Posted by d34ng3l021 View Post
Tell me about it.

1. Russell. In my opinion, the most physically talented QB in the league. I am glad we dont have him, but still.
2. Calvin Johnson. Hometown prospect. Still wish we would have traded up for him, but its all right. Best WR prospect ever.
3. Joe Thomas. All Pro by his 2nd year? We all know how good he is.
4. Gaines Adams. Decent rookie year. Showing the makings of an elite pass rusher in the NFL in his 2nd.
5. Levi Brown. Good RT. Uh. Dont know too much about him.
6. Laron Landry. Next great (if not already) safety. Takes away the deep pass.
7. Adrian Peterson. We all know him.
8. Jamaal Anderson. Did not have a sack until his 22nd game.

Sigh. Just look at that talent before him. And we got stuck with him.
I think in time Anderson will be a better weapon on the Dline than Gaines Adams. If he can cut some weight to re-invigorate his explosiveness off the snap he'd be much further a long. I loved him coming out and thought he could be doing what Tuck is now doing but better by next season.
giantsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 08:48 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNIPER26 View Post
One of the biggest reasons he went to Oklahoma was to win a national championship. Ironically, he got blown the **** out in that game and Texas won the next year. I think you win.
From what an insider friend had told me was that Mack Brown invited him to break the tie in his head (from going to Texas or OU) by bringing him to the Red River Shootout. Too bad for us, that was the year that we started Chance Mock over Vince Young, and we got blown out 65-13 :(
Old 10-23-2008, 08:53 AM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
From what an insider friend had told me was that Mack Brown invited him to break the tie in his head (from going to Texas or OU) by bringing him to the Red River Shootout. Too bad for us, that was the year that we started Chance Mock over Vince Young, and we got blown out 65-13 :(
You ended up with a national title out of the deal. You'll survive.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 08:57 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsa230 View Post
iirc anderson made a couple of big plays in the bears game, i havent watched him much but he seems to have a lot of potential
thats cause tait sucks ass

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 08:57 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNIPER26 View Post
You ended up with a national title out of the deal. You'll survive.
Of course :D

I hope the same happens to Darrell Scott. I hope he gets hit behind the LOS every run he ever plays.
Old 10-27-2008, 02:25 PM    (permalink
BBIB
Veteran

BBIB hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.BBIB hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by d34ng3l021 View Post
This is true. I would rather have Matty Ice than Adrian Peterson anyway.
LOL yeah well it's easier to say that since we got Michael Turner.

Although what's up with the Burner in the last couple of games?
BBIB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 02:51 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not deserving of its' own thread but yesterday Clinton Portis became the second back in league history only to OJ Simpson to rush for 120+ 5 consecutive games more than once in a career.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 03:11 PM    (permalink
flave1969
Rookie

flave1969 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.flave1969 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.flave1969 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.flave1969 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.flave1969 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.flave1969 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.flave1969 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.flave1969 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.flave1969 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.flave1969 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.flave1969 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Clinton Portis went over 2000 yards in his 21st Game as did Earl Campbell.
flave1969 is offline   Reply With Quote