Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-28-2008, 05:54 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
No way to tell but, regardless, I find it silly that people feel that being involved in theatre is somehow homosexual when just about everyone's favorite actor/actress almost undoubtedly did theatre at one point in their lives.
Ben Foster didn't do theatre, he just started acting and people watched him.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 05:55 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabears10 View Post
He was on the Disney Channel
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Being close to New York at Grad. School, I may try to head up and see Billy Elliot and Shrek. I vaguely know the understudy to the role of Shrek (did shows with my brother,)

There are a few elusive musicals I have yet to see out there, but I have seen most (or they are old and crappy and I choose not to).

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
We're referring to good actors in this argument.

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.
Giants, ASU Sun Devils, Yankees
Turtlepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd rather just go back to talking about musicals myself.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 10-28-2008, 05:56 PM    (permalink
Bruce Banner
All-Pro

Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.

I think a lot of actors tend to go the musical route after they establish their careers. Hugh Jackman did that I think.

Last edited by Bruce Banner : 10-28-2008 at 06:01 PM.
Bruce Banner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 05:57 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBond93 View Post
I'd rather just go back to talking about musicals myself.
I'm thinking of taking my fiancee to a musical when we go back to NY this Christmas. I have note been in the Musical scene since coming to school in AZ. Any good recommendations?

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Old 10-28-2008, 06:01 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I once asked my wife if she wanted to go see a musical and she replied "Sure but can I borrow one of your tampons first"

No joke
Old 10-28-2008, 06:04 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce Banner View Post
I think a lot of actors tend to go the musical route after they establish their careers. Hugh Jackman did that I think.
You can go to hell with our Ben Fostehate. You are dead to me :(
Old 10-28-2008, 06:05 PM    (permalink
Bruce Banner
All-Pro

Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
You can go to hell with our Ben Fostehate. You are dead to me :(
Wait. What did I do?
Old 10-28-2008, 06:05 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Quote:
Russell Crowe played Dr. Frankenfurter form Rocky Horror Picture Show in a production in Australia. I'm dead serious here.

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Old 10-28-2008, 06:07 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Wait. What did I do?
I read your post pre edit :(
Old 10-28-2008, 06:09 PM    (permalink
Bruce Banner
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
I read your post pre edit :(
I said he's good and that's a rare grade from me. I usually just call most actors mediocre. He can become a god to me after I see more of his catalog.
Old 10-28-2008, 06:09 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

Quote:
I said he's good and that's a rare grade from me. I usually just call most actors mediocre. He can become a god to me after I see more of his catalog.
Watch reruns of Flash Forward on the Disney Channel
Old 10-28-2008, 06:10 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtlepower View Post
I'm thinking of taking my fiancee to a musical when we go back to NY this Christmas. I have note been in the Musical scene since coming to school in AZ. Any good recommendations?
On Broadway? Not the best time at the end of the year, haha. Let's see:

If she likes Elton John at all, Billy Elliot should be the musical of the year.

Wicked is always a good one for the ladies and a big seller. May still be tough to get tickets.

If she likes Shrek, and you want something fun, you can check that out. Opens December 14th.

In the Heights seems incredible. I haven't heard a bad thing about it from anyone who went and saw it. Very interesting and different.

Then the usuals, Avenue Q, Mamma Mia, Spring Awakening, etc.

If you want something different for Off-Broadway:

Altar Boyz (which is kind of a knock of boy bands and the Catholic religion, but in a fun way). It's essentially a boy band concert of a Christian group made up of the stereotypes of boy bands (and a Jewish guy). Soundtrack has me rolling sometimes. Check out youtube.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 10-28-2008, 06:26 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I saw the Lion King when i was like 8...my contribution to the thread!
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 06:28 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

The Lion King is a horrendous musical, haha. Just like every Disney one except Beauty and the Beast.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 10-28-2008, 06:49 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Avenue Q is hilarious and TP's mention of You're a Good Man Charlie Brown saved him from eternal banishment after the Ben Fostehate.

Les Miz is a classic and I agree with the majority of JBond's list

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 07:11 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Yeah, Les Mis is classic. The first show I ever saw on Broadway. Incredible music, taken from a classic novel, and an easy to follow Rock Opera.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 10-28-2008, 07:17 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm a Les Mis queen myself.
Old 10-28-2008, 07:41 PM    (permalink
S4L
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I saw Wicked last month when it came to the Benedum Center. It was all right, but it's definitely for the women. And it probably would have been a lot better with Kristen Chenoweth.

Xbox Live Gamertag: DocSteel92
Rest in peace, Randy Pausch.
S4L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 07:49 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by S4L View Post
I saw Wicked last month when it came to the Benedum Center. It was all right, but it's definitely for the women. And it probably would have been a lot better with Kristen Chenoweth.
I saw it in Chicago early on. It was okay, I was a bit unimpressed due to the hype.

Anyway, after my senior year, my friend and I went to NY for a weekend. We went to Avenue Q (original,) and Assassins.

We also entered the Wicked lottery. What it is is a lottery for front row seats, they have 25. My friend and I put in, both circled to get 2 tickets. They go through, keep going, give out 24 tickets. The last one, they pull my friends name. Can only give him one ticket. Original cast and everything. Unreal.

I ended up going to Moving Out instead.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 10-28-2008, 09:17 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cheesus, who ever thought men on a football site would watch musicals?

West side story.

And my personal fav ( although no the version I was looking for but you get the jist)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5ZtwbzUFZE

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 09:25 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088 View Post
Cheesus, who ever thought men on a football site would watch musicals?

West side story.

And my personal fav ( although no the version I was looking for but you get the jist)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5ZtwbzUFZE
Jason Sigel was actually writing a dracula musical. I would go see it.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 09:37 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Jason Sigel was actually writing a dracula musical. I would go see it.
Oh absolutely. It's the best part of that movie.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote