Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 11-05-2008, 12:17 AM    (permalink
Cerni88
Rookie

Cerni88 is a cocksman.Cerni88 is a cocksman.Cerni88 is a cocksman.

The worst thing to happen to Jamarcus Russell was Lane Kiffin being fired. He needed Kiffin at least till the end of the season. Its going to hurt his development.
Old 11-05-2008, 03:56 AM    (permalink
Menardo75
All-Pro

Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah same thing everyone else is saying. Too early to tell. If the Raiders keep handling his situation like they are, then he is definitly on the right track(to being a bust).
Menardo75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 09:19 AM    (permalink
iloxygenil
Pro Bowler

iloxygenil hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.iloxygenil hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

No, you can't hang this tag on anyone so early into their NFL career, it's basically his rookie season just ended cause he missed about half of the year last year, this was his first training camp etc. Give him time, he was a top pick because of that big arm, someone needs to keep him upright, I don't think he's anywhere near the QB he was made out to be, but it fit for Oakland to take the guy who could throw off his butt.

Many people were on the Jamaal Anderson is a bust wagon, including Falcons fans, but they were wrong, and he's showed it with his play the last 3 consecutive weeks with good games, and he had 2 in a row with a sack, his light switch came on, may take longer for Russell's to flip, but he deserves time to get it to flip.
iloxygenil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 09:24 AM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

still too really IMO
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 10:04 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Menardo75 View Post
Yeah same thing everyone else is saying. Too early to tell. If the Raiders keep handling his situation like they are, then he is definitly on the right track(to being a bust).
A lot of these comments sound like the same things said about Alex Smith.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 10:44 AM    (permalink
The Great Jonathan Vilma
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bust? To early, but he certainly has been disappointing, no way around it. Much, much more was expected, and rightfully so. He held out, has a monster contract, and to be honest, he's been bad. I don't care about his supporting cast (although i understand how it may hinder him), he hasn't been good, very straight-forward.

Courtesy of Fenikz - Much Appreciated

Quote:
Originally Posted by dRaFtDoRk View Post
You can't be a good corner if no one throws your way. Thats my way of seeing it.
The Great Jonathan Vilma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 10:48 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Raiders Organization=Bust

Have fun going back to where their last 1st rd pick wasn't a bust...When your team is dysfunctional top to bottom I think it has alot to do with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 10:50 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
Raiders Organization=Bust

Have fun going back to where their last 1st rd pick wasn't a bust...When your team is dysfunctional top to bottom I think it has alot to do with it.
The Raiders are gonna get to the point where they'll be salary cap screwed from all the top five picks they have to sign.
Old 11-05-2008, 11:31 AM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i know this is a broken record

but everyone looks like a bust in the raiders system right now.

it's a sad unfortunate fact.

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 11:32 AM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by awfullyquiet View Post
i know this is a broken record

but everyone looks like a bust in the raiders system right now.

it's a sad unfortunate fact.
Aq, you are so samrt.
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 11:41 AM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

A lot of people forget that this is Russell's first full NFL season. He only played in four games last year and missed a ton of time because Al Davis didn't want to pay him. This really is like his rookie year. You can't expect a guy with his experience to play well in the situation he has in Oakland.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 11:52 AM    (permalink
NIN1984
Pro Bowler

NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The past 10 years it seems like everyone is bust expect Nnamdi Asomugha. I can't judge Russell and McFadden right now but it doesn't look good. Russell will be going on his 3rd Head Coach in his 3rd season.

Good job, Al
Old 11-05-2008, 11:54 AM    (permalink
Bruce Banner
All-Pro

Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NIN1984 View Post
The past 10 years it seems like everyone is bust expect Nnamdi Asomugha. I can't judge Russell and McFadden right now but it doesn't look good. Russell will be going on his 3rd Head Coach in his 3rd season.

Good job, Al
Wasn't Nnamdi a "project"?

You guys could use Bruce Allen again.
Bruce Banner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 12:38 PM    (permalink
captainjack27
Veteran

captainjack27 could make a wolverine purr.captainjack27 could make a wolverine purr.captainjack27 could make a wolverine purr.captainjack27 could make a wolverine purr.captainjack27 could make a wolverine purr.captainjack27 could make a wolverine purr.

I don't think he'll amount to his full potential, but he still has time to improve. Remember he has only had ten starts in his career as someone previously mentioned.
captainjack27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 12:47 PM    (permalink
Jimmy
All-Pro

Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

come on... throw this guy on any other team and he'd be playing like the average rookie qb if not better. his tackle is kwame harris, and he really has no receiving corps.

he' s a great quarterback, there's no mistake he should have gone over quinn at this point (dont call me on that after quinn torches the denver d tomorrow night) but the raiders are the worst case scenario
Jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 12:59 PM    (permalink
San Diego Chicken
Pro Bowler

San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No QB who is drafted #1 overall is going to walk into a perfect situation. Russell just needs to play much better; a 48% completion pct isn't going to cut it. I'm not holding out much hope but I was never a fan anyway. It's a shame that a huge arm has far more value in the draft than having good QB instincts.
Old 11-05-2008, 01:04 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy View Post
come on... throw this guy on any other team and he'd be playing like the average rookie qb if not better. his tackle is kwame harris, and he really has no receiving corps.

he' s a great quarterback, there's no mistake he should have gone over quinn at this point (dont call me on that after quinn torches the denver d tomorrow night) but the raiders are the worst case scenario
jamarcus russell would be lighting up the field in detroit.

unfortunately they'd still never win games.

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 01:57 PM    (permalink
ChezPower4
Pro Bowler

ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by awfullyquiet View Post
jamarcus russell would be lighting up the field in detroit.

unfortunately they'd still never win games.
Not like he's going to have much of a chance to win in Oakland....
Old 11-05-2008, 02:04 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

and

I think the resemblance is uncanny.

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.
Giants, ASU Sun Devils, Yankees
Turtlepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 02:22 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by San Diego Chicken View Post
No QB who is drafted #1 overall is going to walk into a perfect situation. Russell just needs to play much better; a 48% completion pct isn't going to cut it. I'm not holding out much hope but I was never a fan anyway. It's a shame that a huge arm has far more value in the draft than having good QB instincts.
It's not like this guy hasn't played well at all, Alex Smith was super smart with a small arm and went #1 overall too and Cutler went out of the top 10 after Leinart, a big arm is hardly the end of the conversation...People are a little unfairly critical on him at this point, can you envision many QB's suceeding in this scenario?

Cutler has shown his flashes but has been turnover prone also, can you imagine him without a LT like Clady, without 2 WR's like Marshall and Royal, and on a dysfunctional team with no direction, coaching, or stability? I've seen the flashes from JR, but you can't expect many QB's to produce with what is going on there, the Raiders will continually draft "bust" because they don't put their rookies in a situation to suceed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 02:26 PM    (permalink
Geo
Neo Geo (Moderator)
Icon

Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NIN1984 View Post

Good job, Al
Davis said after the Kiffin firing presser that, after this season, he was strongly considering hiring a personnel man to work with him. I think that would be a very good idea, first off. Although it needs to be a viable relationship, for the good of the franchise. Mike Lombardi once spoke of how the Raiders war room had to arduously convince Davis to draft Kirk Morrison (and that was just one example, there could very well be times where Davis was right against the grain).

Plus also Jim Fassel could be a strong candidate as the next head coach, he might bring a veteran presence to Russell and the rest of the franchise. Maybe Davis can find a young, bright offensive mind to be his next Gruden - and not have it sour like with Shanahan and Kiffin - but some definite stability is needed when a young quarterback like Russell is involved. Once Russell was taken first overall, that decision ended the time for mercenaries. Now it's time to be a stable franchise like many others in the NFL.

I tried to make a bold prediction on two receivers the Raiders might sign this offseason in my NFL Truths thread, and think both could still happen. Walker needs to get dumped and Johnnie Lee Higgins is talent from the neck down only, so maybe they look for some experience at WR to help Russell out.
Old 11-05-2008, 02:41 PM    (permalink
Larry
Veteran

Larry is a cocksman.Larry is a cocksman.Larry is a cocksman.Larry is a cocksman.Larry is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerLegend View Post
As long as Al Davis is running the show he will be a bust.
What he said.
Old 11-05-2008, 02:44 PM    (permalink
ChezPower4
Pro Bowler

ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
Davis said after the Kiffin firing presser that, after this season, he was strongly considering hiring a personnel man to work with him. I think that would be a very good idea, first off. Although it needs to be a viable relationship, for the good of the franchise. Mike Lombardi once spoke of how the Raiders war room had to arduously convince Davis to draft Kirk Morrison (and that was just one example, there could very well be times where Davis was right against the grain).

Plus also Jim Fassel could be a strong candidate as the next head coach, he might bring a veteran presence to Russell and the rest of the franchise. Maybe Davis can find a young, bright offensive mind to be his next Gruden - and not have it sour like with Shanahan and Kiffin - but some definite stability is needed when a young quarterback like Russell is involved. Once Russell was taken first overall, that decision ended the time for mercenaries. Now it's time to be a stable franchise like many others in the NFL.

I tried to make a bold prediction on two receivers the Raiders might sign this offseason in my NFL Truths thread, and think both could still happen. Walker needs to get dumped and Johnnie Lee Higgins is talent from the neck down only, so maybe they look for some experience at WR to help Russell out.
I really don't think that a veteran coach is going to go to the Raiders, unless they're going to have a significant voice in the personnel decisions. With Al Davis still running the show, I really don't see that happining. It's not like coaches are beating down Davis' door to be the next head coach.
Old 11-05-2008, 03:20 PM    (permalink
Jimmy
All-Pro

Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
It's not like this guy hasn't played well at all, Alex Smith was super smart with a small arm and went #1 overall too and Cutler went out of the top 10 after Leinart, a big arm is hardly the end of the conversation...People are a little unfairly critical on him at this point, can you envision many QB's suceeding in this scenario?

Cutler has shown his flashes but has been turnover prone also, can you imagine him without a LT like Clady, without 2 WR's like Marshall and Royal, and on a dysfunctional team with no direction, coaching, or stability? I've seen the flashes from JR, but you can't expect many QB's to produce with what is going on there, the Raiders will continually draft "bust" because they don't put their rookies in a situation to suceed.
cutler showed his ability to make plays with a garbage offensive line last year, and showed his uncanny ability to fit balls into tight spaces, and his arm strength as well... every wide receiver can only play as well as his quarterback plays, and vice versa. (minus tom brady years ago) regardless of the time he has in the pocket, he's still making the same mind boggling throws into a window the size of my computer screen. those throws define his talent, not his pocket time or stats. these things make him the quarterback he is. also, adding onto the whole disfunctional comment, the broncos are probably in the botton 5 teams in terms of functionality right now. sure, the front office is classy, but... this season has been a disaster. cutler's had to deal with that, and while he hasn't exactly thrived, he's made the best out of having a defense who's best active player is currently ebenezer ekuban.

Last edited by Jimmy : 11-05-2008 at 03:27 PM.
Jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 04:20 PM    (permalink
Stash
Pro Bowler

Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Stupid thread. The guy has started, what, a little over half a season? I admittedly was never in favor of the pick but he has shown flashes at times. Kiffin was handling him very well and making sure he wasn't overwhelmed. Once Kiffin was gone, it seems Tom "the YES man" Cable and Knapp have tried to pass a lot (whether it was their decision or if they were 'influenced') just to prove they are different than Kiff who ran a lot. When you have an o-line that cannot pass protect (our tackles SUCK) and a weak WR core then a young QB will most definitely struggle.

Last edited by Stash : 11-05-2008 at 04:25 PM.
Stash is offline   Reply With Quote