Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

View Poll Results: Should Peezy ****?
Yes 25 75.76%
Yes 18 54.55%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-06-2008, 11:41 AM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

peezy needs a new neezy
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 11:41 AM    (permalink
ShutDwn
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wish Porter would go back to sucking so we wouldn't have to hear him talk.
ShutDwn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 06:19 PM    (permalink
Jimmy
All-Pro

Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default M. Jones' retaliation to peezy: "He likes men"

This is getting interesting
I don't even know why he's even thinking about me. I mean, maybe he likes other men and sits up and thinks about stuff, so I don't know. ... Is Joey Porter the commissioner? Then why would I even worry about it?

--Matt Jones

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3686961

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- Jacksonville receiver Matt Jones snapped back at Joey Porter on Thursday, a day after the outspoken Miami Dolphins linebacker questioned how Jones could still be playing despite having a felony cocaine charge against him earlier this year.
I don't even know why he's even thinking about me. I mean, maybe he likes other men and sits up and thinks about stuff, so I don't know. ... Is Joey Porter the commissioner? Then why would I even worry about it?

--Matt Jones
"I don't even know why he's even thinking about me," Jones said. "I mean, maybe he likes other men and sits up and thinks about stuff, so I don't know. ... Is Joey Porter the commissioner? Then why would I even worry about it?"

On a conference call with reporters Wednesday, Porter responded to a question about the NFL's crackdown on hits deemed illegal and dangerous by saying he was "still trying to figure out how a guy gets caught with cocaine in his car and still plays the game and nothing happens."

"How does he get away with that?" added Porter, fined $20,000 last month for criticizing referee Ed Hochuli after a loss to Houston. "And then you fine people $20,000 for making comments to the media about the refs. The guy got caught with cocaine."

In July, Jones was charged with cocaine possession when a police officer in Fayetteville, Ark., saw him inside a parked car allegedly cutting up cocaine with a credit card.

Last month, Jones agreed to enter into a drug treatment program that could erase the felony charge against him.

The NFL suspended Jones for three games, but he appealed the suspension and is awaiting a final decision.

Copyright 2008 by The Associated Press

Related Topics: Jacksonville Jaguars, Matt Jones, Joey Porter
Jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 06:20 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

could we just put all of those into one thread?

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Both should stop talking.

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.
Giants, ASU Sun Devils, Yankees
Turtlepower is offline   Reply With Quote
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Do we really need a new thread for every one of these things?
Old 11-06-2008, 06:22 PM    (permalink
Bruce Banner
All-Pro

Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.Bruce Banner could make a wolverine purr.

Would Matt Jones perform fellatio for coke?

Last edited by Bruce Banner : 11-06-2008 at 06:38 PM.
Bruce Banner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 06:23 PM    (permalink
Thigamahjigee
Rookie

Thigamahjigee hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

What a **** ass comeback from Matt Jones.
Thigamahjigee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 06:37 PM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

lol Matt Jones has just made a 6th grader comment... just wow "Maybe he likes men" I remember saying that in the sixth grade, come on Matt if you wanna talk **** at least talk good **** not this crap.

Matt Jones = Tool

Bone Krusher, the best
Malaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 06:38 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cocaine is a helluva drug

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 06:39 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Go snort some coke. Waste of talent. He shouldn't be worried about a 3 game suspension, he should be worried about jail time.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 07:10 PM    (permalink
ChezPower4
Pro Bowler

ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBond93 View Post
Cocaine is a helluva drug
He's probably got some coke saved in that awesome mustache of his, so he can have some at anytime lol
Old 11-06-2008, 07:24 PM    (permalink
Yatta!
Veteran

Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Best comeback ever

Sig by Eaglez.Fan
Yatta! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 07:48 PM    (permalink
CroomDawgs
Veteran

CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slu...v=ap&type=lgns

Matt Jones fires back, insinuates Porter is a homosexual haha

Mississippi State BBall: 22-12 (9-7) SEC CHAMPS!
Jarvis Varnado: Best Defensive player in the SEC

Amazing sig by jkpigskin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
I'm no scientist but a mixture of semen, blood and feces can't be good.
LOL props to Paul
CroomDawgs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 08:48 PM    (permalink
Draft King
All-Pro

Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Draft King is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm impressed. Jones is the truth.
Draft King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 08:53 PM    (permalink
WinslowEdwards19
Rookie

WinslowEdwards19 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Well, if you think that's bad, after a game in 2006 I remember Joey Porter calling Kellen Winslow a "******", and saying "he likes men."

I have no respect for Joey Porter.. At all.
Old 11-07-2008, 04:05 AM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smooth Criminal View Post
Go snort some coke. Waste of talent. He shouldn't be worried about a 3 game suspension, he should be worried about jail time.
I just covered this above. Why should he be worried about jail time? Going to jail for a first time drug offense is rare. It damn near never happens to someone who can afford a good lawyer.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote