Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 11-08-2008, 12:17 PM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
Basically, he stopped doing alot of PR when he looked like a stud at corner in ATL, when your the 3rd or 4th DB special teams are gonna be your "niche" if you want to play early...It's not like he's a millionaire anymore, throw him back there and see how he does.
He's made over eight million in the past few months. I'm sure he's not hurting for money.

Next Up: 2012
BamaFalcon59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 12:55 PM    (permalink
ChezPower4
Pro Bowler

ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12 View Post
I completely disagree.
Why? He could add a boost for our defense for the second half of this year. I would not want him for longer than that. I think a big reason he struggled this year is because he played in Oakland and it's very hard for players to do well in oakland.
Old 11-08-2008, 12:58 PM    (permalink
renegade
Rookie

renegade is a cocksman.renegade is a cocksman.renegade is a cocksman.renegade is a cocksman.

If Hall suceeds the Redskins have the best secondary in the NFL. 4 good CBs, Shawn Springs, Carlos Rogers, Fred Smoot and now DeAngelo Hall. Then add the S, Chris Horton and Laron Landry. They might be the best already, which is really tough for me to say considering I'm an Eagles fan.
renegade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 01:12 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post
He's made over eight million in the past few months. I'm sure he's not hurting for money.
I never said he was, I made that exact same point in the other thread...My point here is that he's not a millionaire in retrospect to the Redskins, so it's not like they have to protect their investment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 01:53 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

im not sure if its posted yet since i havent read the whole thread, but he chose the Redskins over Patriots and the Steelers which i think is very interesting

Last edited by Gay Ork Wang : 11-08-2008 at 01:57 PM.
Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 02:10 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
im not sure if its posted yet since i havent read the whole thread, but he chose the Redskins over Patriots and the Steelers which i think is very interesting
The Virginia Tech alumni must have been recruiting him hard. Also I'm sure for his perspective honestly if I were a 24 year old hot dog, I'd rather play for the free spirit super corny Jim Zorn, than the tough love of Bill Bellicheck and even Mike Tomlin. Also He probably wants to be around guys like Smoot and Marcus Washington who he can vibe with. It was a combination of things, 1 he is familiar with the area and the fans, 2 the Skins have durability issues at their corner spots, 3 the skins need a playmaking corner, and 4 the Skins are the team most likely to give him a long term deal if he performs well this season.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 02:18 PM    (permalink
Menardo75
All-Pro

Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
The Virginia Tech alumni must have been recruiting him hard. Also I'm sure for his perspective honestly if I were a 24 year old hot dog, I'd rather play for the free spirit super corny Jim Zorn, than the tough love of Bill Bellicheck and even Mike Tomlin. Also He probably wants to be around guys like Smoot and Marcus Washington who he can vibe with. It was a combination of things, 1 he is familiar with the area and the fans, 2 the Skins have durability issues at their corner spots, 3 the skins need a playmaking corner, and 4 the Skins are the team most likely to give him a long term deal if he performs well this season.
I have'nt watched many Redskin games do they play more zone or man?
Menardo75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 04:02 PM    (permalink
ChezPower4
Pro Bowler

ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by renegade View Post
If Hall suceeds the Redskins have the best secondary in the NFL. 4 good CBs, Shawn Springs, Carlos Rogers, Fred Smoot and now DeAngelo Hall. Then add the S, Chris Horton and Laron Landry. They might be the best already, which is really tough for me to say considering I'm an Eagles fan.
I would agree that even without Hall, the Redskins could make a case for having the best secondary in the League. I'd give it to the Eagles though because of the expeirance at S.
Old 11-08-2008, 10:23 PM    (permalink
jsagan77
Veteran

jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChezPower4 View Post
I would agree that even without Hall, the Redskins could make a case for having the best secondary in the League. I'd give it to the Eagles though because of the expeirance at S.
That's funny because I would have said the Pack has the best secondary... I guess you could make a case for either team though...
jsagan77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 10:25 PM    (permalink
HawkeyeFan
Rookie

HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

F*** the Redskins. God I hate 'em.

The Cadillac Three - Tennessee Mojo
http://youtu.be/N41DdVedXCo
HawkeyeFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 12:49 AM    (permalink
FloridaSkinzFan
Rookie

FloridaSkinzFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FloridaSkinzFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FloridaSkinzFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FloridaSkinzFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FloridaSkinzFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FloridaSkinzFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FloridaSkinzFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FloridaSkinzFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FloridaSkinzFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FloridaSkinzFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FloridaSkinzFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

At least Deangelo Hall can catch interceptions.

Carlos Rogers can't catch a cold even though he plays excellent.
FloridaSkinzFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 01:27 AM    (permalink
21ST
Pro Bowler

21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
You forgot the biggest reason

because when it is time to get paid danny comes up with big money he knows that he has a chance for another huge pay day
Old 11-11-2008, 02:58 PM    (permalink
Cliche Guevara

Quote:
Originally Posted by 619 View Post
no need you have the matador ( see mike jenkins ) .
he hasnt looked that great
Old 11-11-2008, 03:19 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliche Guevara View Post
he hasnt looked that great

That was the point.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote