Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-11-2008, 04:35 PM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
i keep wondering when people will realize that performing well against denver is meaningless because we field a team of fourth graders on defense. but it turns out, people keep wanting to believe that people playing well against us are actually REALLY REALLY good and it's only coincidence that they were playing us.

brady quinn may or may not be a decent quarterback. but the browns could've brought ryan leaf out of retirement and he would've thrown for 300+ without batting an eye.
Any time you have a QB making their first start within their first 2 years and they put up good numbers is excellent. Besides which I watched the entirety of the game, its not like I just looked at his stats, the guy played well he has his head on straight and he definitely has the it factor.

BlindSite is offline   Reply With Quote