Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

View Poll Results: Vince Young
will find success with the Titans again 33 37.08%
will find success with another team 8 8.99%
will never find success again 20 22.47%
his knee was down on that long run in the National Championship Game, dammit! 24 26.97%
Other 4 4.49%
Voters: 89. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-12-2008, 10:23 AM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Vince Young: Where do we go from here?

First let's get this out of the way:

Vince Young is an emo kid, let's all point and laugh at crying Vince Young.

Okay, now that that's done; what does the future hold for the 2006 OROY? The Titans have been the definition of a steady ship since he lost the wheel. As far back as 2006 there have been voices in the crowd proclaiming the defense the real reason behind the Titans' resurgence and that's borne out as the truth.

Does that mean Vince is worthless to the Titans? Is he done with them? Kerry Collins is a million years old and barring a Jim Plunkett scenario they are going to need a QB eventually and I think it's fair to ask at this point if VY is their long term solution.

His ceiling is still extremely high, but now you have to throw head issues into the pot with "funky release", "inconsistent ball placement" and "questionable decision making." Is this the QB of a team that is going to be defense oriented, run first, for the forseeable future? Even allotting that he matures with time, I'm not sure we'll ever see consistency from him at the level a vet like Kerry provides.

I'm not trying to hate on VY, but personally I think the writing is on the wall for him in TN and props to them because they're 9-0 with a 3rd overall pick parked on their bench and a 6th overall pick in Goodell's purgatory.

So where does he go? Who would want him? There are plenty of teams without long term solutions at QB, so let's look at what might fit him.

KC: Herm Edwards is a players' coach and they're a young developing team, so I could maybe see it happening. However, Thigpen is playing lights out and they're likely to draft a QB high anyway.

Houston: The hometown team has been up and down, but mostly down, with Schaub. Who knows, but maybe.

Jets: Yeah right. But I'm going through the divisions in my head and once Favre retires, Clemmens doesn't exactly have a lock on the job. But if the media scrutiny was too intense in freaking Tennessee...

San Fran: Bizarre fit but the Shaun Hill era doesn't exactly have a great ring to it. Martz's presence obviously kills his shot here but the likelihood of Martz staying in any job more than a couple seasons is pretty low. They've had some success with mobile QBs though, I've heard. :) Then again, they tend to be accurate ones, which VY is not.

Buccaneers: Gruden+Young=no.

Carolina: I'm gonna give Delhomme the benefit of the doubt here and say he's not close to being done by a long shot.

Minnesota: Not likely after the Tarvaris Jackson experiment.

Detroit: I'm not sure but if Calvin gets a vote the answer is probably no. He played with Reggie Ball for too long.

Chicago: Is neckbeard the answer?

So if you've managed to get all the way down here, here's my question to you: is there a starting spot for Vince Young somewhere in the league? How much more developing will he be doing--how drastically have our expectations of him changed? Will he ever redeem himself?
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 10:26 AM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well it doesn't look like the Titans need him. All Kerry Collins does is win games.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 10:28 AM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by P-L View Post
Well it doesn't look like the Titans need him. All Kerry Collins does is win games.
Isn't that what everyone used to say about Vince Young?

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.
Giants, ASU Sun Devils, Yankees
Turtlepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 10:30 AM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtlepower View Post
Shhh....
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 10:34 AM    (permalink
Yatta!
Veteran

Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Yatta! is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think he'll stay in Tennessee for a while - if he sorts his head out then I could easily become a starting calibre QB and his ceiling is ridiculous. Maybe some time to watch and learn is what he needs.

And I can't see another team being willing to trade for him.

Sig by Eaglez.Fan
Yatta! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 10:41 AM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC.SD View Post
First let's get this out of the way:

Vince Young is an emo kid, let's all point and laugh at crying Vince Young.
I wanted to vote "Counseling" but it's not an option.

Quote:
San Fran: Bizarre fit but the Shaun Hill era doesn't exactly have a great ring to it. Martz's presence obviously kills his shot here but the likelihood of Martz staying in any job more than a couple seasons is pretty low. They've had some success with mobile QBs though, I've heard. :) Then again, they tend to be accurate ones, which VY is not.
I would be OK if that happened.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 10:41 AM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He still has a lot of potential to be great in Tennessee. But let me just say some things first. I think that people who thought he would take some time to adjust to the NFL were right. There were 4 major reasons for his success in his rookie year. First, and most important, Kerry Collins made the Titans look much worse than they were. He was very new to the offense, and it showed. Vince took over a team that was not actually a top-5 pick contender. Second was the defense. It wasn't a statistically great unit by any means, but it came up big when it mattered, and got stronger when Vince was playing. Third is plain dumb luck. When you get sacked, but the guy lets go of you, that is luck. When the opposing QB throws a boneheaded pick in the last minute like that, it's dumb luck. When you're kicker makes a 62-yard game winner, that is pretty lucky(but no disrespect to Bironas, he's great. Just there is a reason why 62 is only one yard shy of the record). And the final reason is a lack of familiarity. The AFC South faced Vick just once, his injury shortened year of 2003(the only AFC south team to not face him at all was TN). So QBs that mobile was not something the division, and the conference as a whole were used to seeing. This made him difficult to plan for because there was no NFL film of him at the time.

I think his early successes got to his head. He needs to take the time to relax, learn to be humble and begin to learn how to pass effectively. He'll always be a running threat, but unfortunately he seems to get hurt from that so he can't rely on it as his main weapon. But if he can become an above average passer, his running ability(provided he stays healthy) will make him a top flight QB. Will that happen in Tenn? Well they won't cut him, and Collins is old. So unless they get a big trade offer, I expect him to get his shot there. If he can't, I'm not sure he can do it anywhere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 10:49 AM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

PS

SON OF A *****

Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-12-2008, 11:32 AM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CutlerChris View Post
PS

SON OF A *****
ooooh the dagger hurts so good. Ugh.

Yatta! actually has a good point--Vince, of the 3 2006 QBs, was supposed to be the developmental project, the guy who needed time. He got off to such a hot start he never got to watch--maybe Kerry will show him the way he needs to play to become a steadying force.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 12:12 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I LOVE what the Titans are doing with him, let him sit and learn, if he was ever going to be a good QB this was the way to let it happen...Collins isn't the future, but it's his team now and he's an experienced vet, I was excited for Vince to learn behind McNair but it never got to happen so I think he should sit this entire year, learn how Kerry moves the chains, prepares, doesn't make mistakes, and it will help him overall.

The verdict is still out on Vince and Leinart, I'm not ready to call them a bust, but it will tell ALOT about each guy with how they show up next year...They are both in good spots now, but you have to want it, and if Vince does the little things he needs to do now he can go on and lead this team next year.

He doesn't have to make alot of plays with his arm like Cutler because of the way this team is built, and he can present more of a threat with his legs, he's just got to work on his footwork, making the simple throws, I still believe he can be a good starter but he should come back next year much improved otherwise it's gonna be safe to call him a bust.

Quote:
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 12:14 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

HE would be a great back up QB.
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 12:16 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CutlerChris View Post
PS

SON OF A *****
Wasn't there instant replay during that game?? Still, that was probably one of the best moments in my life when we won that game :D

Quote:
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 12:19 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He will start next season for the Titans

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 12:26 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
Wasn't there instant replay during that game?? Still, that was probably one of the best moments in my life when we won that game :D
I think replay came the year after. But yeah, epic, EPIC game. I was really happy about it too. All this talk of Vince Young made me think about how awesome he was in college, especially that game.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-12-2008, 01:31 PM    (permalink
scar988
All-Pro

scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

One thing that has been noted is that QB's who played in college in a pro style offense not only adjust to the NFL game extremely well, but also have a better career production. that being said, Vince Young played in a gimmick offense at Texas and needs to learn how to really play the game in Tennessee while on the bench.

Owner of ScarDraft
Atlanta Falcons and NFL Draft Featured Columnist for Bleacher Report
scar988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 01:36 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
If i remember correctly, it did get reviewed.. I'm almost positive. Let me wiki it

Edit- Nevermind. From Wikipedia
Quote:
The lateral, which appeared to have been made after Young's knee had touched the ground, was not reviewed because of issues with the replay equipment. The game continued with a failed extra point attempt by Texas, which, not knowing of the equipment issues, appeared to rush the attempt hoping to get the play off before the previous play could be reviewed.
http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/footbal...yhoo&type=lgns
Quote:
Yahoo! Sports has learned the wrong television feed had been plugged into one of the monitors of the video replay system. The mistake meant that replay officials did not have the necessary camera angle to properly review Texas' first touchdown. A replay official said the feed mixup might have led to another mistake earlier in the game. On that play, it was ruled that USC's Reggie Bush fumbled

Last edited by MetSox17 : 11-12-2008 at 01:39 PM.
MetSox17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 01:36 PM    (permalink
Menardo75
All-Pro

Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vince sktill has a good chance to be a very good NFL QB. I also think it will be with Tennessee.
Menardo75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 02:19 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wouldn't mind him sitting next year either. We really do need a go-to WR badly. I know some of my fellow fans and other prognosticators say we are a ball control/run oriented offense and don't need to pass that much. However, if the Titans were going to stay this way long term I don't believe they would've brought back Heimerdinger and used a number 3 overall pick on a QB just to manage the game. If we give him maybe another year of learning and one or two nice targets in the passing game, I think he can become a successful NFL QB. Also, his time on the bench this season has probably served his ego well. Whenever I watch a Titans game I hardly ever see the camera on him on the sidelines and the announcers don't really talk about him either.
Old 11-12-2008, 02:46 PM    (permalink
Rayray52
Veteran

Rayray52 is a cocksman.Rayray52 is a cocksman.Rayray52 is a cocksman.Rayray52 is a cocksman.Rayray52 is a cocksman.

The cover of madden 2010
Rayray52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 03:49 PM    (permalink
The Legend
Pro Bowler

The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.

Play him at wide out they dont got anyone better. 6yrs 60 Millions isnt that much.
He's acts like a girl and he looks like a girl when he runs not to mention the girly throws.
The Legend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 03:54 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He's a bigger whinier josh johnson.

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 04:22 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtlepower View Post
I thought that was just the defense and running game saving him while he threw INT after INT?

Quote:
San Fran: Bizarre fit but the Shaun Hill era doesn't exactly have a great ring to it. Martz's presence obviously kills his shot here but the likelihood of Martz staying in any job more than a couple seasons is pretty low. They've had some success with mobile QBs though, I've heard. :) Then again, they tend to be accurate ones, which VY is not
I would throw up in disgust.

Quote:
Originally Posted by awfullyquiet View Post
He's a bigger whinier josh johnson.
But Johnson is accurate...

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 04:26 PM    (permalink
DragonFireKai
Veteran

DragonFireKai is a cocksman.DragonFireKai is a cocksman.DragonFireKai is a cocksman.DragonFireKai is a cocksman.DragonFireKai is a cocksman.

Al Davis is going to trade Namndi Asmuga, Kirk Morrison, and Thomas Howard to the Titans for Vince Young, who will promptly be signed to a $250 million contract, and he'll retire after one season.

Stand Tall and Shake the Heavens!
The Destroyer Is Manifest!
I reserve the rights to retract any posts made betwen midnight and 5 AM PST due to being really, really drunk
DragonFireKai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 04:40 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonFireKai View Post
Al Davis is going to trade Namndi Asmuga, Kirk Morrison, and Thomas Howard to the Titans for Vince Young, who will promptly be signed to a $250 million contract, and he'll retire after one season.
I just got a raging boner.
Old 11-12-2008, 04:48 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

it's going to take a lot more than just a year.

the guy can't throw and i can't even say he has bad mechanics because he HAS no mechanics.

his legs will keep him in games but don't expect a superbowl any time soon.

he's a super athelte though so with hardwork it can be done but we're going to have to see progressive soon or it might be a little too late.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote