Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 11-13-2008, 10:11 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
Wait Carlos Rogers cant catch?
First time i hear it.
Old 11-13-2008, 10:15 AM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tyler Thigpen!!!
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 10:45 AM    (permalink
giantsfan
Pro Bowler

giantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Corey Webster, he's a top 10 corner after this season the way he's playing and arguably even top 5. He's been a stud and our Dline has been able to get great pressure this season despite losing osi and strahan because the secondary has stepped up and Webster's the biggest part of that.

Hixon hasn't broken out yet, but he will, he's shown this season that he'll be our starter when Toomer retires. God I love our depth, Plax, Toomer, Steve Smith, Hixon, Mario and Tyree. Jerry Reece is awesome.
giantsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 10:46 AM    (permalink
giantsfan
Pro Bowler

giantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Quote:
Originally Posted by bored of education View Post
Tyler Thigpen!!!
don't you mean Tylerzzzzzz Thigpenzzzzzz!!!
Old 11-13-2008, 11:20 AM    (permalink
giantsfan
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
Jacobs has been healthy. Thats the main difference from last year. When he played last year he was just as good.
No he wasn't. When he played last year he was just a manimal, this year he's actually a running back and has shown patience and vision that he just didn't have last season.
Old 11-13-2008, 11:28 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by giantsfan View Post
No he wasn't. When he played last year he was just a manimal, this year he's actually a running back and has shown patience and vision that he just didn't have last season.
I saw it last year as well. This is basically the same rushing attack as last year. Minus a new play or two. The main difference is everyone is healthy, and everyone knows who Ward and Bradshaw now. Jacobs is still a manimal. He had the same patience last year. And even this year he sometimes goes into beast mode at the end of the run which can be risk/reward.
Old 11-13-2008, 11:32 AM    (permalink
throwback54milkman
Veteran

throwback54milkman needs more cowbell.

Not really a breakout year, but more of a resurgence year.....Shaun Ellis and Eric Barton

^^Sig From Nvot9
J-E-T-S JETS! JETS! JETS!
throwback54milkman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 12:46 PM    (permalink
giantsfan
Pro Bowler

Quote:
I saw it last year as well. This is basically the same rushing attack as last year. Minus a new play or two. The main difference is everyone is healthy, and everyone knows who Ward and Bradshaw now. Jacobs is still a manimal. He had the same patience last year. And even this year he sometimes goes into beast mode at the end of the run which can be risk/reward.
Last year he ran to hurt people, this year he's running to get yards and if he happens to hurt some people along the way so be it. I think he's really elevated his overall running style and is much smarter out there this year, even if he does still over finish his runs some times, what you call his beast mode.
Old 11-13-2008, 11:07 PM    (permalink
Joker_232

Quote:
Originally Posted by Number 10 View Post
He's been active every game though. I belive he has been the #4 or #5 receiver on the depth chart for one of the worst passing attacks in the NFL. Having 2 good games cannot be mentioned in the breakout thread or else I'm sure we could come up with a list of 200 players.
did you see the SICK catch he made against those Cards?
Old 11-13-2008, 11:09 PM    (permalink
Joker_232

Quote:
Jacobs has been healthy. Thats the main difference from last year. When he played last year he was just as good.
man is a tank! ran over my eaglz :(
Old 11-13-2008, 11:10 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joker_232 View Post
man is a tank! ran over my eaglz :(
Let's not talk about that game. It conjures up bad memories for me, and makes me want to stab Andy Reid that much more. And Chris Gocong as well, that useless ****.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 11:11 PM    (permalink
Number 10
All-NFLDC

Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.

I said earlier in the thread that tonight's game was a big one for Ferguson.

He was average at best.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
Number 10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 11:27 PM    (permalink
Joker_232

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNIPER26 View Post
Let's not talk about that game. It conjures up bad memories for me, and makes me want to stab Andy Reid that much more. And Chris Gocong as well, that useless ****.
yes im right there with you...bout died
Old 11-13-2008, 11:33 PM    (permalink
jsa230
Rookie

jsa230 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jsa230 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jsa230 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jsa230 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jsa230 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jsa230 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jsa230 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jsa230 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jsa230 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jsa230 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jsa230 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tramon williams, Daryn Colledge, Greg Jennings. I know jennings has played beyond expectations since drafted, last year he was a touchown waiting to happen, but new qb and he is still second in the nfl in rec. yards. Nick Collins... 5 ints, 3 tds. Those sound like breakout numbers to me

On Andrew Luck
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
People are expecting him to be some sort of alien defense-destroying robot QB and it's just not realistic.
jsa230 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 11:36 PM    (permalink
Joker_232

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsa230 View Post
Tramon williams, Daryn Colledge, Greg Jennings. I know jennings has played beyond expectations since drafted, last year he was a touchown waiting to happen, but new qb and he is still second in the nfl in rec. yards. Nick Collins... 5 ints, 3 tds. Those sound like breakout numbers to me
Thats weird i just saw Colledge's name in the dissapointing players thread...
Old 11-13-2008, 11:40 PM    (permalink
jsa230
Rookie

jsa230 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jsa230 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jsa230 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jsa230 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jsa230 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jsa230 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jsa230 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jsa230 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jsa230 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jsa230 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jsa230 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Colledge has played solid all year long and he stepped in adequately at lt when called upon. Anyone who considers him a dissapointment hasnt watched enough Packer football this year

On Andrew Luck
Quote:
People are expecting him to be some sort of alien defense-destroying robot QB and it's just not realistic.
Old 11-13-2008, 11:42 PM    (permalink
Joker_232

Quote:
Colledge has played solid all year long and he stepped in adequately at lt when called upon. Anyone who considers him a dissapointment hasnt watched enough Packer football this year
idk, i dont watch the pack much....just sayin
Old 11-13-2008, 11:44 PM    (permalink
SenorGato
Pro Bowler

SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

D'Brickashaw Ferguson.

He's had a really, really good season.
Old 11-13-2008, 11:45 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would not call Colledge a dissappointment; I wouldn't call him a breakout player either though.
Old 11-13-2008, 11:50 PM    (permalink
jsa230
Rookie

Tramon williams has played great this year,and hes not jarrett bush

On Andrew Luck
Quote:
Old 11-13-2008, 11:51 PM    (permalink
Joker_232

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenorGato View Post
D'Brickashaw Ferguson.

He's had a really, really good season.
thank god, loved him comin out of college.

was a damn stud
Old 11-14-2008, 12:34 AM    (permalink
Gchu83
Rookie

Gchu83 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Gchu83 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

It was Zach Diles for the Texans, unfortunately he's now out for the rest of the season.
Gchu83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2008, 12:35 AM    (permalink
jsa230
Rookie

to be completely honest i have never heard that name

On Andrew Luck
Quote:
Old 11-14-2008, 12:45 AM    (permalink
Joker_232

Quote:
to be completely honest i have never heard that name
i agree, honestly doesnt ring ANY bells lol
Old 11-15-2008, 10:55 AM    (permalink
BufFan71
Pro Bowler

BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i cant say anyone on Buffalo has broken out....

maybe Jabari Greer, or Langston Walker

Walker has been our best offensive linemen this year by a long shot, hes been playing better than Jason Peters was playing last year