Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-12-2008, 07:20 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Playing left 4 dead with a few kids, all i can say is WOW. This game is incredible. I love how difficult it is even on easy. Great mulitplayer game, a must buy for me, after i get gears.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 09:48 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Get on gears right now!
Old 11-12-2008, 09:50 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You get on Gears right now!

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 10:11 PM    (permalink
steelersfan43
Pro Bowler

steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cod 5 is amazing, all about that double barrel shotgun
steelersfan43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 01:20 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Left 4 Dead was alright...might get a little repetitive but, it's probably a lot more fun w/ co-op.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 02:01 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/929/929686p1.html

This is just stupid bungie. Lets make a game not involving Master cheif in the halo universe, then the entire game is only gonna last 3-5 hours. Really?

Quote:
Quote:
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Old 11-13-2008, 02:06 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Left4Dead is pretty ******* awesome. I enjoy it far more than GoW2 or COD5. I am just waiting to hear how long the campaign is and what other online modes they might have, but I am pretty much sold and will probably be buying it tuesday. The two best things to do is blow up zombie heads with the shotgun and light a horde of those mofos on fire with a Molotov cocktail.
Old 11-13-2008, 02:20 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
I think Left4Dead is pretty ******* awesome. I enjoy it far more than GoW2 or COD5. I am just waiting to hear how long the campaign is and what other online modes they might have, but I am pretty much sold and will probably be buying it tuesday. The two best things to do is blow up zombie heads with the shotgun and light a horde of those mofos on fire with a Molotov cocktail.
Thats not even counting mulitplayer which sounds sweet. 4 people are humans, and the other four are the super zombies.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-13-2008, 02:21 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
Thats not even counting mulitplayer which sounds sweet. 4 people are humans, and the other four are the super zombies.
Aw man that will be tight if you can be the zombies who crawl up/launch off of buildings.
Old 11-13-2008, 02:42 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Yeah you can be the hunter, the tank, the smoker, even the creepy little girl who sits their crying. Plus if your on the zombie side regular zombies are covering the map so its not just you vs the humans. On a side not, the campaign is going to be a decent length, and everytime you replay a mission, everything changes. Zombies wont be in the same spots most of the time, the super zombies will always be in different places. The game is really cool.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-13-2008, 11:14 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The molotov cocktails annoyed me...the effect was cool after it exploded...But seriously, you couldnt even show a hand throwing it atleast? I hate games like that, it looks like you throw it w/ a gravity gun or something. The game just seems like it would get too repetitive and very easy. Lots of the zombies just stand there. Still something i may consider buying just because, of the co-op capabilities...co-op makes every shooter campaign so much better.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 11-15-2008, 09:01 AM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well I'm getting it tuesday, because I like Zombies and I like guns and I like co-op campaign modes...and I found the demo to be sweet...I played through it last night with Charm, it was great cept for when his mic died and I had to try to keep him alive without verbal communication...didn't go so well...
trkaline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 09:38 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, I'm certainly getting Left 4 Dead, however I'm leaning towards getting it on the PC instead. It's the same game but with custom maps and tons of other user made content.

Still, most people I know are getting it for the 360 so it's a tough call.

Regardless, the game is going to be epic, and by the way, there is going to be a Versus mode for those wondering if there will be other multiplayer modes. Essentially four people play as the various zombie archetypes (smoker, tank, hunter, etc.) so that'll be a lot fun. I'm not sure on the exact details but it looks really sweet too.
Old 11-15-2008, 10:21 AM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone wanna play Left4Dead looking for a group of people to beat it on expert, i cant play with random people.

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 02:32 PM    (permalink
Bengals1690
Veteran

Bengals1690 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Bengals1690 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

new gamertag, xxDrewskkixx. got my first killtacular yesterday, i was pretty excited.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mythbusta View Post
i love my pedestal. thats why im the mythbusta.
who dey?
Bengals1690 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 07:24 PM    (permalink
bearfan
All-Pro

bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just rented Madden 09 for 360...I HATE IT. Compared to PS2 maddens it sucks large cajones. You try to rotate to the closest player, which in every single other madden is what happens...but in 09, you rotate to a freaking idiot not even close to the ball/ball carrier. I dont think I have ever been so mad at a game. Rant over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeansDooma View Post
who retires first: brett favre or aaron rodgers?
bearfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 07:31 PM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearfan View Post
I just rented Madden 09 for 360...I HATE IT. Compared to PS2 maddens it sucks large cajones. You try to rotate to the closest player, which in every single other madden is what happens...but in 09, you rotate to a freaking idiot not even close to the ball/ball carrier. I dont think I have ever been so mad at a game. Rant over.
Out of all the things to complain about you choose rotating players? lol.
Old 11-15-2008, 07:42 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

That is actually annoying though...it never switches to the player i want it to when the ball is in the air...and I cant stand the inconsistencies with jump/catch...maybe they should consider fixing that because, when you want your player to jump most of the time he just stands there and either does nothing or just puts his arms up. This has always been a problem on the next gen games, though.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 11-15-2008, 10:16 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
that's good info, I'll take that into consideration and I may just buy it over COD5, but I'm REALLY thinking about 'Fallout', and I heard some people here say some good things about that also.

Well if anyone is playing Gears online 2nite let me know, I'm gonna be on and I actually know what the hell I'm doing now after getting some time to get a feel for the controls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 10:56 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anybody play TC End War? Is it any good?
Old 11-15-2008, 11:13 PM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd Bertuzzi View Post
Anybody play TC End War? Is it any good?
Its strategy...id rather shoot **** so to me....no...
trkaline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 11:55 PM    (permalink
bearfan
All-Pro

bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
Out of all the things to complain about you choose rotating players? lol.
Yeah dude, I mean overall its still not amazing, but thats the biggest downfall for me. I cant stand watching as the QB throws the ball in the vacinity of my player, me thinking Im gonna switch to him and INT it...and it goes to some random idiot. Not only do I miss the INT, but the rotation is so slow that the tackle is mis-timed. Throws me off!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeansDooma View Post
who retires first: brett favre or aaron rodgers?
bearfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 07:01 AM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/929/929686p1.html

This is just stupid bungie. Lets make a game not involving Master cheif in the halo universe, then the entire game is only gonna last 3-5 hours. Really?
Be patient. The game is not coming out for a year and there are many more details to be revealed. 3-5 hours was the initial campaign goal/concept before additions and expansion. It will go well over 5 hours.

I can't guarantee that the campaign will be fun playing as an ODST, but I can guarantee that a lot will be added to this game, plus it's being sold for $40-50.

Read here and your questions might be answered.

http://www.bungie.net/News/content.a...news&cid=16208

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 11:08 AM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearfan View Post
Yeah dude, I mean overall its still not amazing, but thats the biggest downfall for me. I cant stand watching as the QB throws the ball in the vacinity of my player, me thinking Im gonna switch to him and INT it...and it goes to some random idiot. Not only do I miss the INT, but the rotation is so slow that the tackle is mis-timed. Throws me off!
Try moving the left analog stick in the direction of the player you want to switch to while pressing b, because that hasn't been a problem for me and I'm pretty sure that's what I do.
Old 11-17-2008, 10:51 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

The new xbox experience launches on Wed. Should be interesting.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS