Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 02-07-2007, 07:38 AM    (permalink
HawkeyeFan
Rookie

HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He'll be on a diffrent team.

Also, I read that all Oakland wants is a 3rd Rounder. If a team CAN indeed get him for that and he returns to old form. Wow, what a steal they'd have.

The Cadillac Three - Tennessee Mojo
http://youtu.be/N41DdVedXCo
HawkeyeFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2007, 10:11 PM    (permalink
Stash
Pro Bowler

Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HawkeyeFan

Also, I read that all Oakland wants is a 3rd Rounder. If a team CAN indeed get him for that and he returns to old form. Wow, what a steal they'd have.
You're right, the Raiders would have a steal!
Stash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2007, 10:06 AM    (permalink
frogstomp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stash
Quote:

If Moss tries hard, and actually practices and works, he's a top 5 WR in the NFL, easy. (I could say top 3, but people would get all nit-picky.)

Getting a 3rd rounder for a top 5 WR is definitely not a steal for you.
Old 02-08-2007, 09:07 PM    (permalink
cuzifelt1ikeit
Veteran

cuzifelt1ikeit could make a wolverine purr.cuzifelt1ikeit could make a wolverine purr.cuzifelt1ikeit could make a wolverine purr.cuzifelt1ikeit could make a wolverine purr.cuzifelt1ikeit could make a wolverine purr.cuzifelt1ikeit could make a wolverine purr.

word on the street is that were offering our third and bubba franks

Quote:
Originally Posted by CraigNall4MVP
biigest mistake packers ever make was geting rid of craig nall he beter then bret faver
cuzifelt1ikeit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2007, 10:15 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuzifelt1ikeit
i would do that in a second

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707
Winston > Mariota

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2007, 10:18 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderNation
Quote:
i would do that in a second
If only Davis felt the same way.
Old 02-08-2007, 10:19 PM    (permalink
AlexDown
Pro Bowler

AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
But he mooned you guys.
Old 02-08-2007, 10:21 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexDown
Quote:
But he mooned you guys.
And?...
Old 02-08-2007, 11:05 PM    (permalink
Stash
Pro Bowler

Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by frogstomp
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stash
Quote:

If Moss tries hard, and actually practices and works, he's a top 5 WR in the NFL, easy. (I could say top 3, but people would get all nit-picky.)

Getting a 3rd rounder for a top 5 WR is definitely not a steal for you.
Actually getting a 3rd rounder would be a steal because anything we get in the 3rd is better than Moss could ever be with the Raiders. He might thrive on someone elses team, but with us he is a worthless peice of trash. So the Raiders would be trading trash for a 3rd rounder. I like it.
Stash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2007, 01:35 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

green bay doesnt want moss, they shouldnt go after moss, believe me, trust me....this coming from someone who was excited when we got TO, defended him then couldnt stand him...

now i know moss isnt half as bad, but his attitude sucks on the field, and it doesnt really mesh with favre, now maybe favre kicks him into shape, but if he doesnt then its not goingn to go well...oh and the fans will be on edge as soon as he starts to slip or the packers slip, believe me moss will be the blame because it wont be favre's fault...

soon as favre throws one of his 4 pick games and randy is walking around with his helmet off im coming back to say i told you so...

i wish we would have gotten javon walker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2007, 10:43 AM    (permalink
frogstomp

Quote:
Originally Posted by RamonceTaylorThaGreat
green bay doesnt want moss, they shouldnt go after moss, believe me, trust me....this coming from someone who was excited when we got TO, defended him then couldnt stand him...

now i know moss isnt half as bad, but his attitude sucks on the field, and it doesnt really mesh with favre, now maybe favre kicks him into shape, but if he doesnt then its not goingn to go well...oh and the fans will be on edge as soon as he starts to slip or the packers slip, believe me moss will be the blame because it wont be favre's fault...

soon as favre throws one of his 4 pick games and randy is walking around with his helmet off im coming back to say i told you so...

i wish we would have gotten javon walker
Moss won't care about picks. Moss just wants chances to catch the deep ball from a QB that can throw the deep ball.

He also wantsto know that he has a 50/50 chance of winning any given Sunday. He gets both of those with Favre.
Old 02-09-2007, 10:57 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Everyone is killing Randy Moss, they dont realize that he still has plenty left in the tank.

This is just like the Vince Carter situation in Toronto. He stopped giving a damn so he could force a trade, then started kicking butt again in NJ.

Moss will do the same thing. He's pulling a Vince Carter right now. He's forcing his way out so he can go somewhere else and be happy. His skills are not diminished, he just stopped giving a damn. A change of scenary, and a good qb, and watch out, Moss will be back. Guaranteed.
Old 02-09-2007, 01:19 PM    (permalink
sik wit it
Rookie

sik wit it smells like sex panther.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12
Quote:
Quote:
But he mooned you guys.
And?...
the fans have mooned him before, just payback that the packer fans are getting worked up about. Who cares, Randy Moss does straight work if he has his mind right and I'm sure if he came here to GB he'd be happy and make the fans happy as well.
Old 02-09-2007, 01:35 PM    (permalink
AlexDown
Pro Bowler

AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.AlexDown could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sik wit it
Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12
Quote:
Quote:
But he mooned you guys.
And?...
the fans have mooned him before, just payback that the packer fans are getting worked up about. Who cares, Randy Moss does straight work if he has his mind right and I'm sure if he came here to GB he'd be happy and make the fans happy as well.
I really wasn't being serious at all. It was kind of the same thing with the TO situation in Dallas.