Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-16-2008, 07:10 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC.SD View Post
I'm sorry I told myself I was going to stay out of this thread, but this is just revisionist history.

LT has been setting records since 2001. I don't know if you're watching Charger games but the blocking hasn't been there, and the defense couldn't get off the field if it was on fire (which it might be by our next home game).

To lump him in with any one-shot wonder is just plain dumb. To put "best" in quotes...also dumb. As much as I pride myself on sarcasm I usually make it a point to avoid anything personal or actually insulting.

The casual fan wondering "LT might be slowing done" or "LT is having a bad year," that's okay with me. Everyone is entitled to their opnion.

But when the line gets crossed to "LT was never that great, he fizzled out fast", that is straight up stupid.

and now it's time to get drunk. I suspect threads like this will be popping up for the rest of the season, so I've gotta pace myself. :D
This made me chuckle, as wrong and heartless as it was.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote