Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Buffalo Bills Team Forum

Buffalo Bills Team Forum Discuss the Bills

Old 11-20-2008, 10:18 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Holcomb vs. JP was the dumbest thing ever. Good god I hate Kelly Holcomb. It was even worse when he decided to show up on Monday.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 12:18 AM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBuffaloBills View Post
I hope you're right. Besides I hate QB contreversies. Flutie Vs. Johnson, J.P. Vs. Holcomb, J.P. Vs. Trent. I hate them all. Just stick with one QB and stick with them for a good amount of time.
Rob Johnson omg ew

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 01:48 AM    (permalink
ruthlessrussian
Rookie

ruthlessrussian is a cocksman.ruthlessrussian is a cocksman.ruthlessrussian is a cocksman.ruthlessrussian is a cocksman.ruthlessrussian is a cocksman.

Ugh Rob Johnson.....

I still cannot believe what we traded to get him from the Jags.

It makes me sick.
Old 11-21-2008, 03:27 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Josh Reed should be back.

Resume the playoff talk.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 05:05 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
Josh Reed should be back.

Resume the playoff talk.
I never thought I'd see the day where I looked forward to Josh Reed being in the lineup
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 05:18 PM    (permalink
TheBuffaloBills
Veteran

TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Question: What percent chance does Steve Johnson have at making a bigger impact for the Bills than Hardy for the next 5 years?

Coming into the season, I was really high on Johnson. Back then I said it was going to be a 28% chance. Now, I think he has a 55 % chance of having a better career than Hardy.

Your precentages?

Thank you XxXDragonXxX for the Avatar!
TheBuffaloBills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 05:21 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Question: What percent chance does Steve Johnson have at making a bigger impact for the Bills than Hardy for the next 5 years?

Coming into the season, I was really high on Johnson. Back then I said it was going to be a 28% chance. Now, I think he has a 55 % chance of having a better career than Hardy.

Your precentages?
I think Steve Johnson will be more of our possession WR of the future, taking over the role Josh Reed fills right now while Hardy will be nothing more than a red zone threat much like Chris Henry is in Cincinnati.

Whoever is better depends on whether you value consistency or touchdowns more
Old 11-21-2008, 05:23 PM    (permalink
TheBuffaloBills
Veteran

TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKevin View Post
I think Steve Johnson will be more of our possession WR of the future, taking over the role Josh Reed fills right now while Hardy will be nothing more than a red zone threat much like Chris Henry is in Cincinnati.

Whoever is better depends on whether you value consistency or touchdowns more
I need a percentage. Who will make a bigger impact for the Bills?

Old 11-21-2008, 05:24 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

Quote:
I need a percentage. Who will make a bigger impact for the Bills?
I can't really give a percentage because like I said their roles will be different. Johnson will move the chains but Hardy will score points. If I really was forced I'd take the easy way out and say 50%-50%
Old 11-23-2008, 09:51 AM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For the Bills to win, Marshawn needs to go off and also you need points in the red zone.
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 02:23 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

Leodis McKelvin is showing why he was a top pick today. One hell of a game
Old 11-23-2008, 02:33 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

Today's game is the first step for me accepting Trent Edwards. He's having a great game but it will take more than beating Kansas City for me to completely change my tune.
Old 11-23-2008, 03:19 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

Great overall performance for us today. This kind of blowout is what the Bills needed to get their confidence back after that long losing streak.
Old 11-23-2008, 03:53 PM    (permalink
ruthlessrussian
Rookie

ruthlessrussian is a cocksman.ruthlessrussian is a cocksman.ruthlessrussian is a cocksman.ruthlessrussian is a cocksman.ruthlessrussian is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKevin View Post
Great overall performance for us today. This kind of blowout is what the Bills needed to get their confidence back after that long losing streak.

I couldnt agree with you more about the game and Mckelvin The Cleveland game really was a morale killer coming off our division games. Its good to see the team is still focused. We could have easliy dropped this game like last week.

I was happy with the offensive play calling aswell. Establishing Marshawn early and giving it to him on 4 and goal from the 1 was great (why we didnt do that in the Miami game..... )

Also, Mckelvin was the player that made it happen today. He crushed the cheifs in that second quarter making three big plays.
Old 11-23-2008, 04:31 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't think there's much to complain about this week

Old 11-23-2008, 04:38 PM    (permalink
TheBuffaloBills
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by fischbowl View Post
I don't think there's much to complain about this week
Despite scoring 54 points, I was still disapointed....... JK, today was a good day.... A great day.

My McKelvin Jersey I bought at spring training is looking like a good choice!

Old 11-23-2008, 04:40 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Despite scoring 54 points, I was still disapointed....... JK, today was a good day.... A great day.

My McKelvin Jersey I bought at spring training is looking like a good choice!
What? 10 char

Old 11-23-2008, 04:41 PM    (permalink
TheBuffaloBills
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by fischbowl View Post
What? 10 char
Mini camp lol..... I am still in disbelief. Go Bills!

Old 11-23-2008, 05:28 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

great game today.....trent made me look good for defending him haha. Just realized we are about to hit the 100 pg. milestone.....good stuff men
Old 11-23-2008, 09:18 PM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Great game and better yet, we'll be even better next year with Trent having another year under his belt.
Old 11-26-2008, 11:39 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

anyone know when aaron is gonna get back.....we miss his pass rush greatly
Old 11-27-2008, 07:27 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

So, what I really want this weekend (other than a win of course) Is to see Leodis have another good game. I think we all kind of resigned ourselves to not having a stud CB in McKelvin after he wasnt starting from day 1. Well, he looked like a stud last week. If we have a great CB in Leodis that gives us a nice little boost because Greer is a tremendous nickel CB. Our secondary would be filthy.
Old 11-27-2008, 10:06 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
So, what I really want this weekend (other than a win of course) Is to see Leodis have another good game. I think we all kind of resigned ourselves to not having a stud CB in McKelvin after he wasnt starting from day 1. Well, he looked like a stud last week. If we have a great CB in Leodis that gives us a nice little boost because Greer is a tremendous nickel CB. Our secondary would be filthy.
I am very optimistic for McKelvin but I still can't help but remember how badly he got torched by the Dolphins earlier this year.
Old 11-27-2008, 10:37 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

he did indeed get absolutely abused that game.......lets hope he is coming into his own rather then having one lucky game
Old 11-27-2008, 10:51 PM    (permalink
TheBuffaloBills
Veteran

Going from Troy to the NFL is a big transaction no matter how good you are. A mediocre WR in the NFL is more skillful than all the WRs he has had to cover in college. Leodis is getting better every game, and has become A LOT more confident this past few weeks. Early in the season, it looked like he wasn't trying, but now he has that swagger. He will be a stud.