Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 11-22-2008, 03:46 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
I found it really tough to vote for a safety, in either conference, unless you just wanted to give it to a big name that hasn't really played that well this year.
Melvin Bullitt!!!

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986
UKfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 06:00 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i was at the skins/boys game and they played an ad on the big screen telling people to "vote the redskins" ticket.

Not sure if they talked about that in the links cuz i didnt click on them

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher
neko4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 08:34 PM    (permalink
jetsfan0099
Rookie

jetsfan0099 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

John Abraham is a beast. I miss him...... We can't get a pass rusher like him since... Though I am happy we got Nick Mangold for him. Mangold is one of the best centers in football and is durable while Abraham is injury prone. And Mangold is 24, so I guess I can't complain too much.
jetsfan0099 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 07:44 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Based only on the results of fan voting so far, eight of 11 NFC starters on both offense and defense would be Redskins, along with all four special teams players. Fan voting on NFL.com continues through Dec. 9 and counts for one-third of the total. Players’ and coaches’ votes each count for one-third as well, so the Redskins landslide could be stemmed in late December.
hahahahahaah

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 08:32 AM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
hahahahahaah
Everyone knows that, that's why I thought it was stupid everyone was overreacting like these guys were actually going to make the pro bowl. If anything coaches will purposely not vote for them, I still contend that Clinton Portis and Chris Cooley will be the only pro bowl skins with the possibility of Mike Sellers, London Fletcher, and maybe either Landry or Horton.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 09:14 AM    (permalink
GermanSaint
Veteran

GermanSaint hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Menardo75 View Post
The best game I saw him have against top line OT's was Jamal Brown.

top OT and jammal brown in the same sentence ?

jammal gets played with since 2006 and all he does is getting flagged for holding.

he isnīt near his pro bowl performance , but his knees are damaged goods , though.
Old 11-23-2008, 11:50 AM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
Everyone knows that, that's why I thought it was stupid everyone was overreacting like these guys were actually going to make the pro bowl. If anything coaches will purposely not vote for them, I still contend that Clinton Portis and Chris Cooley will be the only pro bowl skins with the possibility of Mike Sellers, London Fletcher, and maybe either Landry or Horton.
I think Sellers should be in it. He's the best FB in the NFC and should be more involved in the offense

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher
neko4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 02:28 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
I found it really tough to vote for a safety, in either conference, unless you just wanted to give it to a big name that hasn't really played that well this year.
Nick Collins.
Old 11-24-2008, 02:41 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by neko4 View Post
I think Sellers should be in it. He's the best FB in the NFC and should be more involved in the offense
Hedgecock disagrees. Apparently his TD celebration was him rowing to Hawaii.
Jughead10 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 02:45 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
Hedgecock disagrees. Apparently his TD celebration was him rowing to Hawaii.
Hear him talk, that's the funniest thing ever. I always thought you have to be pretty damn crazy to want to be a FB and crash into guys, and it shows with him.
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote