Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

Old 11-24-2008, 07:51 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CantStopGregJones View Post
James Laurinaitis when he gets blocked cannot get off them very well, but he avoids blockers very well for the most part. After getting blocked is his problem getting off.

Rey Maualuga cannot avoid, nor get off a block. He's too slow, stiff, no agility, no suddenness, no fluidity, no flexibility. He's going to flop big time.

and don't ever talk to me like you know something special about how a defense works.
You're totally right. JL is the best. The fact that he has his best game against a 2-9 or whatever they are Michigan team means he is a monster...

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 07:53 PM    (permalink
STARHEATHER
Veteran

STARHEATHER STARHEATHER STARHEATHER STARHEATHER STARHEATHER STARHEATHER STARHEATHER STARHEATHER STARHEATHER

i think the bengals should draft maaluga. line him up next to rivers. thats 200 yds rushing and 2 lock wins per year
STARHEATHER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 08:03 PM    (permalink
CantStopGregJones
Rookie

CantStopGregJones hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengals78 View Post
You're totally right. JL is the best. The fact that he has his best game against a 2-9 or whatever they are Michigan team means he is a monster...
Yeah because that is exactly what I said...because James Laurinaitis is better than an overrated Rey Maualuga that makes him the best. Apparently you missed the other linebackers ahead of Lauranaitis.

Don't ever talk to me again. I only talk to people who know something about football.
CantStopGregJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 08:05 PM    (permalink
STARHEATHER
Veteran

STARHEATHER STARHEATHER STARHEATHER STARHEATHER STARHEATHER STARHEATHER STARHEATHER STARHEATHER STARHEATHER

hes better than maaluga. that doesnt mean hes good. if you lined him up next to riverzs that would be good for 200 yds rushing and 2 lock wins per year as well. although i do like laurinitis better than maaluga
Old 11-24-2008, 08:05 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by STARHEATHER View Post
i think the bengals should draft maaluga. line him up next to rivers. thats 200 yds rushing and 2 lock wins per year
Yeah you're right. Our defensive woes have everything to do with having STUD linebackers like Dhani Jones, Landon Johnson and the lot. Kieth Rivers is our best linebacker. I'm not seeing your point about him and Maualuga giving up 200yds and 2 wins. Im sure that has more to do with Ryan Fitzpatrick starting not Carson Palmer.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 11-24-2008, 08:09 PM    (permalink
STARHEATHER
Veteran

please draft maaluga. i was so ecstatic when you drafted rivers. i knew that was 2 lock wins per year. dude got pout on ir by a wr. and he wasnt any good when he was playing. as soon as they drafted rivers, i knew he would bust. so please put maaluga out there with him use that top 10 on him please. 2 lock wins per year in the nfl is hard to come by.
Old 11-24-2008, 08:09 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengals78 View Post
Hey hey hey! 3-9! Don't sell that powerhouse short!
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 08:13 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Quote:
please draft maaluga. i was so ecstatic when you drafted rivers. i knew that was 2 lock wins per year. dude got pout on ir by a wr. and he wasnt any good when he was playing. as soon as they drafted rivers, i knew he would bust. so please put maaluga out there with him use that top 10 on him please. 2 lock wins per year in the nfl is hard to come by.
You got hit by a USC bus as a kid didn't you?

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 11-24-2008, 08:15 PM    (permalink
STARHEATHER
Veteran

no. i just know scrubs when i see them.
Old 11-24-2008, 08:22 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Right, and Tony Pike is the best QB in the class.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 11-24-2008, 08:23 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
no. i just know scrubs when i see them.
Zach Braff and Donald Faison. I wish I could meet them. Especially Sarah Chalke. She's hot, wouldn't you agree?
Old 11-24-2008, 08:28 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
Zach Braff and Donald Faison. I wish I could meet them. Especially Sarah Chalke. She's hot, wouldn't you agree?
She looks good to me but Heather probably thinks she's overrated.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 08:31 PM    (permalink
CantStopGregJones
Rookie

Awesome. My favorite show ever just got mentioned on my big board thread. You would have never guessed, but that was my goal from the moment I started this haha.
Old 11-24-2008, 09:32 PM    (permalink
STARHEATHER
Veteran

the only hot actreeses are adult
Old 11-24-2008, 09:43 PM    (permalink
Rush23Hester

vontae davis ftw
Old 11-24-2008, 09:59 PM    (permalink
Staubach12
All-Pro

Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm going to make this as quick and easy as possible... your board sucks. Like for real. Scott over Wells? I'm an LSU fan, but that's ridiculous. Antoine Caldwell? What? RJF best DT? Once again, I'm an LSU fan, but please...

BoneKrusher
Staubach12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 11:00 AM    (permalink
eazyb81
All-Pro

eazyb81 is a cocksman.eazyb81 is a cocksman.eazyb81 is a cocksman.eazyb81 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CantStopGregJones View Post
No one in this draft is deserving of being rated that high. Its a really weak class as far as the very elite go.
I agree with you there, I have just seen his name high on lists (not just yours) and was hoping someone could explain what I'm missing about him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownsTown

If Chase Daniel finishes top 5 in the Heisman I'll cut my balls off.

2008 COTTON BOWL CHAMPIONS
eazyb81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 10:32 PM    (permalink
STARHEATHER
Veteran

wells over scott bad move. wells is the softest 240 lb player ive seen ever. limping off the field every game. going down on first contact every time. ive got the bust train steaming and ready to take beanie to bustland. although i dont see charles scott as a rd 1 at this point either
Old 11-26-2008, 03:46 AM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Staubach12 View Post
I'm going to make this as quick and easy as possible... your board sucks. Like for real. Scott over Wells? I'm an LSU fan, but that's ridiculous. Antoine Caldwell? What? RJF best DT? Once again, I'm an LSU fan, but please...
I agree, this board sucks and isn't even in the ballpark.
Old 11-26-2008, 04:24 AM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Antoine Caldwell, Derek Peques, Jean-Francois and Scott have no business even being on that list. This even comes from an sec fan but all those guys are like third rounders or something. Think Brian Cushing, alex Mack and a couple of other guys to fill your list up.

Saints 2014 draft

1st: Jason Verrett
2nd: Donte Moncrief
3rd: Jimmy Ward
4th: JaWuan James
5th: Dri Archer
6th: Gabe Ikard
wicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 03:21 PM    (permalink
CantStopGregJones
Rookie

Well see guy well see and I'll be laughing all the way to draft day...
Old 12-01-2008, 06:52 PM    (permalink
STARHEATHER
Veteran

antoine caldwell looks like a top center prospect.
Old 12-01-2008, 06:59 PM    (permalink
Pokeys
Veteran

Pokeys hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Pokeys hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
wells over scott bad move. wells is the softest 240 lb player ive seen ever. limping off the field every game. going down on first contact every time. ive got the bust train steaming and ready to take beanie to bustland. although i dont see charles scott as a rd 1 at this point either
Actually he has Scott over Wells. Not the other way around. Beanie is going to be fine at the next level just cool it down for a bit there Rowdy Roddy Piper.

Texas Longhorns: CB Marcus Davis, QB Garrett Gilbert, OT Mason Walters, RB Chris Whaley! The next great batch.
Pokeys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 07:06 PM    (permalink
STARHEATHER
Veteran

i hope beany goes to cincy. 2 games per year against pitt and balt. im feeling the bust vibes. beany better find his way to the nfc south or hes goiung down the tubes. come on beanie. come to the afc north. were awaiting you with open arms. no gaping holes. beanie better bust some tackles and since he aint bustin any takcles in college he aint bustin any steeler tackles. bring it beanie. let us hasten your trip on the dorseyville express
Old 12-01-2008, 07:07 PM    (permalink
STARHEATHER
Veteran

you think beany gets hurt every game now. wait till two games vs pitt and balt per yr. hell be hittin IR.