Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Arizona Cardinals Team Forum

Arizona Cardinals Team Forum Discuss the Cardinals

Old 11-25-2008, 05:37 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Other AZ Sports News

Just a thread where we can post stuff about the Suns, D'Backs or Coyotes

Diamondbacks
We added 6 players to the 40 man roster(
infielder Pedro Ciriaco, right-handers Jose Marte, Kyler Newby and Cesar Valdez and left-handers Leyson Septimo and Clay Zavada) and cut Jaime D'Antona who is going to Japan to play

With Hudson a 99% lock to be gone it looks like we are going after Ramon Vazquez(L) and one of Mark Loretta or Damion Easily to platoon at 2B

We have to move Byrnes somehow but with the 2 year 20 million left on his contract that seems impossible without us eating a lot of cash, bets case scenario is he plays good in what ever playing time he gets and we can move him towards midseason and CoJack back out to left field full time

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 05:39 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Eric Byrnes is too much of a marketing tool to be moved. He really does need to go because I can't stand his face being on FSN all during baseball season.

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.
Giants, ASU Sun Devils, Yankees
Turtlepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 09:35 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ya don't understand why they chose him as the diamondbacks spokes person, i don't know any baseball fan who actually like him

Old 11-25-2008, 11:10 PM    (permalink
Jensen
SWDC Mafia
All-Pro

Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not sold on Ramon Vazquez. Hopefully the D'Backs try to acquire a second baseman via trade...without giving up anymore prospects. I would say to move Byrnes, but his value right now is probably at it's lowest.

I'm really hoping Kyler Newby gets a shot sometime this year. He's probably my favorite D'Backs prospect outside of Parker.

BoneKrusher
Jensen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 12:46 AM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
Ya don't understand why they chose him as the diamondbacks spokes person, i don't know any baseball fan who actually like him
Cougars love Byrnes.

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Old 11-26-2008, 01:56 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

I would like to see if Reynolds could play 2nd, he has before(SS also) and really it's not like he is amazing at 3B he does make some web gem quality plays but is pretty inconstant, he definitely has the range he would just have to get used to the position

It would definitely be our best offensive lineup

C Synder
1B Jackson
2B Reynolds
SS Drew
3B Tracy
RF Upton
CF Young
LF Byrnes

Last edited by fenikz : 11-26-2008 at 02:21 AM.
Old 11-26-2008, 11:52 AM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

I really don't like people speculating Amare leaving the Suns come 2010. He has so much invested in this community and vice versa I see it hard that he leaves.

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Old 11-26-2008, 03:35 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

Ya I'm not buying that either but it will really depend on what is around him i think, if he is stuck with Fropez, Diaw, and Barbosa plus some rookies he is gone and we start over agian

Old 11-26-2008, 03:37 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
Ya I'm not buying that either but it will really depend on what is around him i think, if he is stuck with Fropez, Diaw, and Barbosa plus some rookies he is gone and we start over agian
Barbosa is not a starting caliber PG in this league, no matter how many people say it.

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Old 11-26-2008, 03:43 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtlepower View Post
Barbosa is not a starting caliber PG in this league, no matter how many people say it.
Won't find an argument from any one in Arizona, i trade him in every single NBA Mock we do, because we get very little national media attention you have all these people making weird assumptions like Amare is useless without Nash or that barbosa can run a team

Old 12-27-2009, 03:40 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

Figured i'd bring this thread back up with the abysmal off season the Diamondbacks are having, we have let good player after good player sign for net to nothing then we come in and pay Bob Howry $3MM, not to mention trading Scherzer and Schlereth for Jackson and Kennedy, most likely we will just sign Kelly Johnson and be done.

so our 09-10 D'backs will look like this

Haren R
Webb R
Jackson R
Kennedy R
Buckner R/Augenstein R

Qualls R
Gutierrez R
Vasquez R
Heilman R
Boyer R
Zavada L