Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 12-01-2008, 09:35 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well, it was nice seeing you again Xio.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 09:40 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Congrats Brodeur. I never stood a chance.

I just hope Johnson gets 30 points so it wouldn't nahe vattered whether I started Dunn or Hillis in the end.
Old 12-01-2008, 09:48 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Poor Xio and poor me.
Old 12-01-2008, 09:50 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

good battle there, now i don't feel bad for rooting for passes to Andre Johnson every single play. Like no more Slaton touches. AND CERTAINLY no TD's for him. big no-no
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 09:52 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lions WMD View Post
Poor Xio and poor me.
We shall start a club. I'll bring the beer, you figure out the secret handshake.
Old 12-01-2008, 09:55 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

catch by slaton not counting due to weak illegal contact FTW!

not to be a post *****! I'll edit this to say:

Slaton with 6 at half. If he keeps at that pace, I'll be a winner!
Quote:
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Last edited by scottyboy : 12-01-2008 at 10:01 PM.
Old 12-01-2008, 10:03 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Steve Slaton is gonna tear up the second half. Especially when Houston starts to run out the clock pounding the ball in his hands.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 10:08 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
We shall start a club. I'll bring the beer, you figure out the secret handshake.
The secret handshake is giving the middle finger to DJP and Brodeur.
Old 12-01-2008, 10:10 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lions WMD View Post
The secret handshake is giving the middle finger to DJP and Brodeur.
I live near you people, I'll find you.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 12-01-2008, 10:49 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

C'mON BABY!!!! Slaton!!! This game ain't over YET Bad BOy!!!!!
Old 12-01-2008, 10:50 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
C'mON BABY!!!! Slaton!!! This game ain't over YET Bad BOy!!!!!
GRRRROWWWWLL

goal line stand!!!!!!! <333333
Quote:
Old 12-01-2008, 10:52 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I still had my Kicker left. Im actually gonna win by 60, not 45.

:D

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 10:54 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

1 more quarter left. Just need Slaton to catch a 20 yard TD.
Old 12-01-2008, 11:12 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

4 points away.
Old 12-01-2008, 11:16 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

LOL Slaton's gonna punch it in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 11:18 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Uh oh, Texans in the red zone! This is it!
Old 12-01-2008, 11:20 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Old 12-01-2008, 11:21 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Booooooo!!!!!!!!
Old 12-01-2008, 11:21 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

TOUCHDOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOO HOO HO HO HOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-01-2008, 11:23 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Sorry Scottyboy
Old 12-01-2008, 11:55 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Damn. The War league is crazy sometimes.
Old 12-02-2008, 12:13 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

D and DJP have yet to face this season and I am 2-0 vs Commie this season. Have I mentioned that?

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 12-02-2008, 12:22 AM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

Time to throw out excuses for the losses!

First go around (89.5-120) I had to play Bryant Johnson and Isaac Bruce, I forgot to play a DB at all, and that was when I didnt care about my IDP's at all.

The 2nd time (113.5-86.5), Philip Rivers and LT were on Byes, and I didnt have a QB at all to sub. I also still didnt care about IDP's

This week you get Fitz and Breaston, unlike the first meeting. And Rivers and LT will be playing, unlike the second meeting. Ive also, since then, overhauled my IDP's, D, and Coach, all of which are better now. Including the #5 Overall DB and #7 Overall LB.

Now with all of that said, Im going to look foolish when you beat me by 30.

:(

Old 12-02-2008, 01:17 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
Damn. The War league is crazy sometimes.
It's ALWAYS Krazy! I have to admit, I was getting nervous...

I just had a feeling all along though that Slaton was gonna pull through for me. How the hell did I get that guy? I gotta look back at the trades...
Old 12-02-2008, 04:43 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Can anyone figure out the draft order?

I know I'm picking last...

It's supposed to go in reverse order of the Regular Season Records. Ties go by pt totals. Less points = Higher Pick.