Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Atlanta Falcons Team Forum

Atlanta Falcons Team Forum Discuss the Falcons

Old 12-02-2008, 04:45 PM    (permalink
Halsey
All-Pro

Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Kinda looks like the Falcons will be helped on the field by suspensions.

The Saints won't have Will Smith or Mcallister on Sunday. The Vikings won't have the Williams beasts. The NFLPA might try to stop these suspensions, but if they hold it looks like the Falcons will benefit on the field. I'm not trying to celebrate players getting suspended, but the on field aspect can't be ignored. I wonder why Grady got left out. Anyone know?
Halsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 05:03 PM    (permalink
scar988
All-Pro

scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Grady got left out because he didn't knowingly take the pills. his trainer gave him stuff and he took what his trainer told him to. So he;'s suing starcaps, his old trainer, and appealing to the NFL.

but not just Will Smith but Charles Grant is also suspended. We have one of the best situations right now to win the 2 games I thought we would have hte hardest time winning.

Owner of ScarDraft
Atlanta Falcons and NFL Draft Featured Columnist for Bleacher Report
scar988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 07:59 PM    (permalink
Halsey
All-Pro

Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scar988 View Post
Grady got left out because he didn't knowingly take the pills. his trainer gave him stuff and he took what his trainer told him to. So he;'s suing starcaps, his old trainer, and appealing to the NFL.

but not just Will Smith but Charles Grant is also suspended. We have one of the best situations right now to win the 2 games I thought we would have hte hardest time winning.
Charles Grant is on IR I believe, so that suspension doesn't matter for this Sunday. I wonder if any of these guys really knew they were taking a banned substance or not. Blaming a trainer seems like a built in excuse. NFL players are told they are responsible for what goes into their bodies. Not that I mind having Grady on Sunday.
Halsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 08:52 PM    (permalink
Preo32
Rookie

Preo32 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Either way... I didnt think of the schedule when i heard Deuce, Smith and the Williams were out for the year, but that helps us a lot. Well, Deuce hasnt done anything really, but Bush wont play as bad as last week in a dome, but hopfully he struggles and we pressure Brees enough where our offense can do its thing w/o worrying about have NO score... but NO always scores

Atlanta Falcons
Preo32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 09:33 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Preo32 View Post
Either way... I didnt think of the schedule when i heard Deuce, Smith and the Williams were out for the year, but that helps us a lot. Well, Deuce hasnt done anything really, but Bush wont play as bad as last week in a dome, but hopfully he struggles and we pressure Brees enough where our offense can do its thing w/o worrying about have NO score... but NO always scores
i'm dreading a play where brooking lines up to cover bush.
thefalconer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 02:24 AM    (permalink
dunagan15
Pro Bowler

dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefalconer View Post
i'm dreading a play where brooking lines up to cover bush.
Im dreading a play when Brooking lines up to cover anything...