Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 12-05-2008, 10:04 AM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CroomDawgs View Post
Wouldn't that kill your chances with Jelani Jenkins though?
If Jenkins is impressed with Shafer, maybe it's a good thing that he goes elsewhere.

And I don't think it would either way. I remember Jenkins is a big fan of Mike Barwis, UM's S&C coach.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 10:07 AM    (permalink
CroomDawgs
Veteran

CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNIPER26 View Post
If Jenkins is impressed with Shafer, maybe it's a good thing that he goes elsewhere.

And I don't think it would either way. I remember Jenkins is a big fan of Mike Barwis, UM's S&C coach.

True but I know Shafer was recruiting him hard while at stanford and I gotta think he's part of the reason he's really high on michigan

Mississippi State BBall: 22-12 (9-7) SEC CHAMPS!
Jarvis Varnado: Best Defensive player in the SEC

Amazing sig by jkpigskin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
I'm no scientist but a mixture of semen, blood and feces can't be good.
LOL props to Paul
CroomDawgs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 02:07 PM    (permalink
roidrunner
Pro Bowler

roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

There is a rumor that Peterson is in negotiations with Miss St. to be their next head coach. I think this will be a great hire for them.
roidrunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 02:08 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roidrunner View Post
There is a rumor that Peterson is in negotiations with Miss St. to be their next head coach. I think this will be a great hire for them.
Wow, great fire by Miss. State, but I don't understand him going there at all. All of his ties are to the Pacific Northwest.

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.
Giants, ASU Sun Devils, Yankees
Turtlepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 02:10 PM    (permalink
CroomDawgs
Veteran

CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.

Quote:
Where'd you hear this???? I would LOVE this move by us

Amazing sig by jkpigskin

Quote:
LOL props to Paul
Old 12-05-2008, 02:11 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Where'd you hear this???? I would LOVE this move by us
Greatest avatar ever by the way. Whose mascot is that?

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Old 12-05-2008, 02:15 PM    (permalink
CroomDawgs
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtlepower View Post
Greatest avatar ever by the way. Whose mascot is that?
Oakland A's i believe haha.

Amazing sig by jkpigskin

Quote:
LOL props to Paul
Old 12-05-2008, 02:18 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Quote:
Oakland A's i believe haha.
I thought it was him, but it is still one of those things where you wonder WTF for an elephant being the A's mascot.

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Old 12-05-2008, 02:39 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://spartyandfriends.com/2008/12/...ississippi-st/

FWIW...saying Peterson to MSU is legit.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 02:44 PM    (permalink
roidrunner
Pro Bowler

roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Peterson seems to be a real dark horse, i would of thought that Tuberville would of gone after this job. So if Peterson goes to Miss St. Where does Tuberville go? I have a feeling that Syracuse is a definite possibility.
Old 12-05-2008, 02:45 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Peterson seems to be a real dark horse, i would of thought that Tuberville would of gone after this job. So if Peterson goes to Miss St. Where does Tuberville go? I have a feeling that Syracuse is a definite possibility.
I thought you were saying Tuberville to Louisville?

I have a feeling that Doug Marrone is going to get the Syracuse job.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 02:47 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think LSU should look for a defensive coordianator.. Any good ones out there?

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 02:48 PM    (permalink
roidrunner
Pro Bowler

there is a rumor that Tuberville is going to the Ville. But it is looking more and more likely that the only way we will get rid of Krags is by firing him. And since our AD is besties with the idiot. It is looking less and less likely. Krags stated again that he is here for the long haul. But the fan base has had it with him, there is no way he can fix this situation. Unless he wins the National title next year which is highly unlikely.
Old 12-05-2008, 02:48 PM    (permalink
roidrunner
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by YAYareaRB View Post
I think LSU should look for a defensive coordianator.. Any good ones out there?
Ron English will probably want to get out of the Ville if he does not get a HC job.
Old 12-05-2008, 02:52 PM    (permalink
kwilk103
Pro Bowler

kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
there is a rumor that Tuberville is going to the Ville. But it is looking more and more likely that the only way we will get rid of Krags is by firing him. And since our AD is besties with the idiot. It is looking less and less likely. Krags stated again that he is here for the long haul. But the fan base has had it with him, there is no way he can fix this situation. Unless he wins the National title next year which is highly unlikely.
best news i've heard all day!

cred 2 BoneKrusher
kwilk103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 02:56 PM    (permalink
roidrunner
Pro Bowler

yea if your a WVU fan....
Old 12-05-2008, 03:05 PM    (permalink
kwilk103
Pro Bowler

kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
yea if your a WVU fan....
or pitt, or cuse, or cincy, etc....

cred 2 BoneKrusher
kwilk103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 03:53 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My friend wants to go to Louisvile. With this mess going on...I might just tell him to find another school.

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 04:37 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKevin View Post
If you mean by transfer I highly doubt USC will release anyone to go in conference
First off i don't really see any players migrating to the UW but if they did i doubt Pete would be threatened by that oufit. What i am hoping for is a couple of other coaches coming up the coast, preferably Ken Norton. I think then those guys could get some recruiting done. As of now i'm lukewarm on this move.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 04:52 PM    (permalink
roidrunner
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by etk View Post
My friend wants to go to Louisvile. With this mess going on...I might just tell him to find another school.
Louisville is a great school. great people, great professors. Great College Basketball town. Football on the other hand has fallen off the map completely. Dont judge the school cause we have an idiot as a coach.
Old 12-05-2008, 06:13 PM    (permalink
cgrsly57
Rookie

cgrsly57 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Wow, great fire by Miss. State, but I don't understand him going there at all. All of his ties are to the Pacific Northwest.
Apparently him and the Mississippi State AD are really good friends so it makes sense.

http://voices.idahostatesman.com/200...s_running_wild
Old 12-05-2008, 06:55 PM    (permalink
roidrunner
Pro Bowler

friends and business rarely ever work out. the two should never be mixed in my opinion. but i wish him the best of luck at Miss St.
Old 12-05-2008, 07:17 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Heard on a local sports show that:

Tuberville was contacted and presented a contract by Mississippi St. He rejected them and word is that he plans on sitting out this season.

Leading candidates for the LSU DC position are Clemson's old DC under Bowden (name slips my mind), John Chavis, and Ed Orgeron. In that order.

Auburn seems to have no idea who they will hire.

Derek Dooley is salivating for the Miss. St. job. He has contacted the university and offered his services but they apparently don't want him and are fixated on Peterson.

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 12-06-2008, 12:22 AM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

Does anyone else expect Ron English to be offered a job soon?

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 12-06-2008, 11:22 AM    (permalink
CroomDawgs
Veteran

Quote:
I thought it was him, but it is still one of those things where you wonder WTF for an elephant being the A's mascot.
It has something to do back when they were in philadelphia in the 1920's or something haha

Amazing sig by jkpigskin

Quote:
LOL props to Paul