Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Arizona Cardinals Team Forum

Arizona Cardinals Team Forum Discuss the Cardinals

Old 11-15-2008, 05:50 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
Boldin gets the red zone TDs.. those screens cannot be defensed.
nothing can be defensed!

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 05:50 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
Boldin gets the red zone TDs.. those screens cannot be defensed.
not all of them. with the amount of red zone posessions the cards get, it's still ridiculous.

the offense is so friggan methodical and will pick you to death.

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 06:12 PM    (permalink
giantsfan
Pro Bowler

giantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

can't wait until next weeks game against them. my two favorite DCs in the league going head to head, our D versus easily the best offense we've played yet this season. It's going to be a great game.
giantsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 06:20 PM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good chances, especially with the schedule.

BlindSite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 12:35 AM    (permalink
Menardo75
All-Pro

Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

As much as they throw it, there is no reason why not.
Menardo75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 12:38 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Stat update

Fitz - 939
Q - 792
Breaston - 642

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 12:39 AM    (permalink
Jensen
SWDC Mafia
All-Pro

Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Fitz and Q are locks to get there. Breaston I'm not sure on. I think his production will slowly drop off in the upcoming weeks. I'm hoping he gets to 1,000, but I think he'll end up closer to 900.

BoneKrusher
Jensen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 12:15 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Fitz - 83 Catches - 1148 Yards - 9 TD
Q - 83 Catches - 1004 Yards - 11 TD
Breaston - 67 Catches - 863 Yards - 2 TD

Breaston just needs 45.6 yards average over his next 3 games to get it, seems very likely that he will do that

vs Min
@ NE
vs Sea

Old 12-08-2008, 12:23 AM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post

Breaston just needs 45.6 yards average over his next 3 games to get it, seems very likely that he will do that

vs Min
@ NE
vs Sea
i bet he does. but. with probably fitz and q saving some PT. vs seattle... i think breaston might make a bigger dent vs them

Old 12-08-2008, 12:28 AM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by awfullyquiet View Post
i bet he does. but. with probably fitz and q saving some PT. vs seattle... i think breaston might make a bigger dent vs them
i agree... they may start playing their backups more... saving tem for the playoffs, meaning breaston could easily become the #1 and easily get to 1000

Go Ravens!
jkpigskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 12:28 AM    (permalink
Basileus777
All-Pro

Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Basileus777 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post

vs Min
@ NE
vs Sea
It shouldn't be too difficult against those porous pass defenses.
Basileus777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 12:29 AM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkpigskin View Post
i agree... they may start playing their backups more... saving tem for the playoffs, meaning breaston could easily become the #1 and easily get to 1000
but.

breaston beastons because big bodies break coverages.

or to be less alliterative... breaston is better than good because he's next to fitz and q.

Old 12-08-2008, 12:30 AM    (permalink
Geo
Neo Geo (Moderator)
Icon

Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Stevie Breaston! will get it done, I believe.
Old 12-08-2008, 01:32 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

why does this need to be moved in here it's worthy of being in the NFL forum 3 1000 yards receivers on the same team is not a normal occurrence