Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 12-09-2008, 11:17 PM    (permalink
giantsfan
Pro Bowler

giantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

How dare you mock a modern movie classic.
giantsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 12:02 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

hahahaha the mist has some of the worst acting ive ever seen. The ending is awesome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 12:04 AM    (permalink
giantsfan
Pro Bowler

giantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
hahahaha the mist has some of the worst acting ive ever seen. The ending is awesome.
I'm trying to decide whether to watch that or Kopps before turning in so I can get some sleep before my final.
giantsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 05:12 AM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Fargo: Mike Yanagita

Fargo: Mr. Mohra

Clerks: Berserker

Boogie Nights: Rahad Jackson

Magnolia: Opening

Other Ones I Can't Find:

Little Miss Sunshine : Body Smuggling
American Beauty: Brad Dupree Scenes
Big Lebowski: Funeral Home

Too Many To List Really

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 11:03 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
Uhh, there really isn't any bad acting in The Mist.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 12:40 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That scene when the dad freaks out after shooting everyone in the car I found to be pretty laughable, and there were a few other parts in the store i remeber saying "whhhhaaaaaat?"

Quote:
Quote:
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Old 12-10-2008, 12:42 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The new Punisher movie is horrifically bad. The one person I recognized in the movie was Wayne Knight.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 01:15 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
The new Punisher movie is horrifically bad. The one person I recognized in the movie was Wayne Knight.
From the commercials i didnt like the new actor to play Thomas Jane.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 12-10-2008, 01:54 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Your favorite scene list is brilliant Fisch. My favorite thing to do as a teenager was sing Berserker for everyone. When I started partying people loved my Berserker performances ever more. I think next Halloween I will dress up as Olaf. The rest of this list is brilliant too. great ******* scenes all around. I remember never having heard of Magnolia before and then flipping channels only to start watching that scene about a quarter way through, after the first coincidence, and I was ******* hooked. It single handidly started my Paul Thomas Anderson loved and this was before I really got into film. The Rahad Jackson scene is also nothing short of phenomenal. Great choices.
Old 12-10-2008, 02:06 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Am i the only one who thinks the mist ending was really not that unpredictable and it is really just overrated

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 02:11 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
Am i the only one who thinks the mist ending was really not that unpredictable and it is really just overrated
Yes :(

I always love a good **** you to the audience. The great thing about the ending was I am sure most people who say the movie in theatres did not recomend it to anyone else and I am sure Darabont had to fight like a ***** to keep that ending in. I also say the movie before hearing anything about it though so the end came as a huge suprise.
Old 12-10-2008, 02:19 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i never thought it was a big surprise. Thats how Horror movies usually end imo. There is no Happy End. There were 3 options imo: He gets killed which wouldve been ultra lame, they just fade out or they do what they did. Never thought it was that bad of a **** you. Not after ******* tentacles rip apart a person

Old 12-10-2008, 02:25 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
i never thought it was a big surprise. Thats how Horror movies usually end imo. There is no Happy End. There were 3 options imo: He gets killed which wouldve been ultra lame, they just fade out or they do what they did. Never thought it was that bad of a **** you. Not after ******* tentacles rip apart a person
Old 12-10-2008, 03:05 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.traileraddict.com/trailer...panese-trailer

Terminator Salvation trailer. I'm looking forward to it, should be interesting at least.
Old 12-10-2008, 03:22 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
http://www.traileraddict.com/trailer...panese-trailer

Terminator Salvation trailer. I'm looking forward to it, should be interesting at least.
McG (the name is actually prounced Mac G, WTF) = Epic ******* fail. What a terrible ******* choice of a director. It pisses me off that McG's ****** ******* movies make tons of money because of dumb ***** who go to movies and then he gets to direct **** like Terminator. The man has almost as little ******* talent as Michael Bay. Normally I will just let ****** movies that make tons of many go, I mean people like what people like and I won't judge them for that. When Mc ******* G continues to make garbage ******* films, has a prententious **** name, and just all around sucks at life and still gets to direct a Terminator movie that is where I draw the ******* line. **** McG and **** Terminator: Salvation.
Old 12-10-2008, 03:23 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
McG (the name is actually prounced Mac G, WTF) = Epic ******* fail. What a terrible ******* choice of a director. It pisses me off that McG's ****** ******* movies make tons of money because of dumb ***** who go to movies and then he gets to direct **** like Terminator. The man has almost as little ******* talent as Michael Bay. Normally I will just let ****** movies that make tons of many go, I mean people like what people like and I won't judge them for that. When Mc ******* G continues to make garbage ******* films, has a prententious **** name, and just all around sucks at life and still gets to direct a Terminator movie that is where I draw the ******* line. **** McG and **** Terminator: Salvation.
oh........ok. well I'm thrown off.
Old 12-10-2008, 03:24 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why did I think Nolan was directing the new Terminators?

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 03:24 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by themaninblack View Post
Why did I think Nolan was directing the new Terminators?
Because Bale is in T4 I suppose.
Old 12-10-2008, 03:33 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I've never seen an interview with McG, but i really hope he talks in the third person. He seems like a producer who suggests inane **** because "that's what sells movies".

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 03:43 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Quote:
well i guess im a genius then for kinda expecting it. or i just dont see alot of horror movies

Old 12-10-2008, 05:14 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If you get a chance see this movie. It's excellent. Ron Howard is a great director and the acting is great.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 05:21 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post

If you get a chance see this movie. It's excellent. Ron Howard is a great director and the acting is great.
I really like Ron Howard but I mean The Davinci Code. Really? Did he really need to direct that horrible ******* film and do such a piss poor job.
Old 12-10-2008, 05:24 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm looking forward to seeing Frost/Nixon.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 05:27 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

I have high hopes for Frost/Nixon and I look forward to seeing it as well. Another one I very much look forward to is Milk which has won a few critics awards so far. I think both are almost locks for best picture noms.
Old 12-10-2008, 05:56 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sorry movies I've never heard of, this takes the cake:

Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote