Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 02-13-2007, 08:56 AM    (permalink

Player: TO

GM: Matt Millen (several times in the face and groin)
Old 02-13-2007, 09:03 AM    (permalink
bigmac076
Veteran

bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

player - Chris Henry

analyst - Merril Hodge
Old 02-13-2007, 09:22 AM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlindSite
Brett Favre. Just because everyone loves him.
Well, you could do that, but then he would smite you.

TO
Old 02-13-2007, 09:23 AM    (permalink
NIN1984
Pro Bowler

NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh yeah Owens maybe Moss
NIN1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 09:25 AM    (permalink
Nitschke-Hawk
Pro Bowler

Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.

Brian Urlacher

Bosanac01
Nitschke-Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 09:32 AM    (permalink
therock6000
Veteran

therock6000 could make a wolverine purr.therock6000 could make a wolverine purr.therock6000 could make a wolverine purr.therock6000 could make a wolverine purr.therock6000 could make a wolverine purr.therock6000 could make a wolverine purr.

Al Johnson, Skylar Green, jacob rogers and Ebenezer Ekuban...thanks for nothing...

oh and joey galloway...great job in dallas, wish i could've cut the phone line when facelift jones was making this gem of a deal...

I had a dream that Brady Quinn was rollin' with Omarosa in a 1987 LeSabre
therock6000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 09:40 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

hmmm.... analyst would easily be Jaws biased ass.

As for a player... maybe Shockey.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 09:44 AM    (permalink
aheineken
Veteran

aheineken could make a wolverine purr.aheineken could make a wolverine purr.aheineken could make a wolverine purr.aheineken could make a wolverine purr.aheineken could make a wolverine purr.aheineken could make a wolverine purr.aheineken could make a wolverine purr.aheineken could make a wolverine purr.

After last season... Josh Brown. He single handedly kept the Rams out of the playoffs.
Southern Miss Golden Eagles
aheineken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 09:48 AM    (permalink
steelernation77
Veteran

steelernation77 is so money.steelernation77 is so money.steelernation77 is so money.steelernation77 is so money.steelernation77 is so money.steelernation77 is so money.steelernation77 is so money.steelernation77 is so money.steelernation77 is so money.steelernation77 is so money.

ray lewis

he'd probably murder me afterwards, it wouldn't be the first time...

and douchemanzadeh
steelernation77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 09:49 AM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

David Carr

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 10:48 AM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

John Henderson, well I mean if I am going to hit someone, I might as well hit someone who gets hit just to warm up...

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986
UKfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 10:53 AM    (permalink
Number 10
All-NFLDC

Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.

Tony Romo in attempt to take that g-a-y, quirky smile off his ugly face.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
Number 10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 10:54 AM    (permalink
rocco31fb
Veteran

rocco31fb hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Rob "I won a Super Bowl with the Bucs" Johnson

I would much rather punch Wade Phillips in the mouth, but this will do just fine if I can only punch a player.

Thanks eaglez.fan
rocco31fb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 10:57 AM    (permalink
Bohleive
Veteran

Bohleive hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelernation77
ray lewis

he'd probably murder me afterwards, it wouldn't be the first time...

and douchemanzadeh
Steeler fans, god love 'em. Would that really qualify as murder or natural selection?
Old 02-13-2007, 11:00 AM    (permalink
icantackleclaret
Rookie

icantackleclaret hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Ben Roethlisberger, but I couldn't do any more harm to him than that car did.

Thanks to Bosanac01 for the sig.
icantackleclaret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 11:56 AM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For me it's a tie between TO and Mike VanderJERK.
MaxV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 12:02 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jim Sorgi

I mean he's been the backup to Peyton for years, he's seriously lucky, so in a way he kind of deserves it!

Old 02-13-2007, 12:02 PM    (permalink
Titans10
Veteran

Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Titans10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

T.O.

Kerry Collins

All-hail Bulluck
Titans10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 12:21 PM    (permalink
Go Cowboys
Pro Bowler

Location: Springfield, OH: Most Depressing City in the Country. Look it up
Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKfan
Jim Sorgi

I mean he's been the backup to Peyton for years, he's seriously lucky, so in a way he kind of deserves it!
Im for getting Sorgi and I would actually have a chance of living past the next month if I did too. :roll:

Thanks to bonekrusher for the sig
Go Cowboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 12:28 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NFLBOY
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdReedUnstoppable
I would punch this guy.....

I would kick this guy....

I would insult the mothers of these guys.......

And this guy sucks so bad I dont even care enough to punch him, kick him, or insult his mother....

I would then go lay flowers on your gravesite.

Wait a minute we are letting them fight back :shock:

I dont care I would still do all that stuff it would be worth punching Taylor, kicking Hoosyourmamma, and insulting LJ and Porters moms.

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
EdReedUnstoppable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 12:56 PM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Cowboys
Quote:
Jim Sorgi

Im for getting Sorgi and I would actually have a chance of living past the next month if I did too. :roll:
Are you guys sure you want to mess with someone who's built like that:

:D
MaxV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 01:25 PM    (permalink
reigle9
Veteran

reigle9 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
I dont care I would still do all that stuff it would be worth punching Taylor, kicking Hoosyourmamma, and insulting LJ and Porters moms.
LJ would just defer to his father for your beating.

Mine is Ray Lewis and I'm not a Steeler fan. Then probably Brady just so I could stand over him and say "ain't so pretty now".
reigle9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 01:45 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxV
Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Cowboys
Quote:
Jim Sorgi

Are you guys sure you want to mess with someone who's built like that:

:D
On second thoughts after seeing that... :shock: perhaps not!

Old 02-13-2007, 02:01 PM    (permalink
PackerFan20

People to punch: Belijerk Manning Brady Vanderjagt TO and the ESPN guy with the light bulb shaped head.
People to talk about their mommas: McNabb and Hassleback
Old 02-13-2007, 02:09 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh man where to start... bolth Mannings.....devin hester.....Rex grossman.....Byron Leftwicth.. mike vick..... O wait this is easy!

DANTE ******* CULPEPPER! I would punch him so damn hard he couldn't do that stupid roll anymore.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote