Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 12-09-2008, 02:41 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Panthers/Giants Flexed to Primetime

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3757397
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 02:43 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No suprise. The game is going to be for the #1 seed in the NFC most likely.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 02:48 PM    (permalink
SchizophrenicBatman
Pro Bowler

SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Could be pretty anti-climatic if the Panthers have a let down game against the Broncos, which is highly possible
SchizophrenicBatman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 02:49 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchizophrenicBatman View Post
Could be pretty anti-climatic if the Panthers have a let down game against the Broncos, which is highly possible
It's a home game, Carolina will take it. Away against the Giants after facing TB and DEN, however, is one I don't see them winning.
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 02:50 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Their is no guarantee the Giants are going to beat the Cowboys though also

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 03:13 PM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I think we'll be pretty fired up to keep the streak at home alive. Plus with the Broncos just losing another running back and their run defense being so bad, this is one the Panthers should win with a lot of ease.

That said, our tendency to up and down after a big game is still there. We backed up after the season opener and then again after beating the Cardinals in a nail biter, so you never know. Its on fox to keep them level.

BlindSite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 03:16 PM    (permalink
SchizophrenicBatman
Pro Bowler

SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
It's a home game, Carolina will take it. Away against the Giants after facing TB and DEN, however, is one I don't see them winning.
you have to forgive me for not thinking it's an auto-win because they're undefeated at home...the Panthers have been a terrible home team before this season. Almost have made up for it this year, though. Almost

Short week + coming off a huge ride of emotion against a divisional rival with a showdown against the best team in NFC in 2 weeks, just saying, it's a perfect set-up for a trap game

Dallas/NYG isn't a guarantee either, but if Dallas and Carolina win the Sunday night game will still have HFA implications. Not so the other way around, but it should be a good game either way
SchizophrenicBatman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 04:21 PM    (permalink
ShutDwn
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
you have to forgive me for not thinking it's an auto-win because they're undefeated at home...the Panthers have been a terrible home team before this season. Almost have made up for it this year, though. Almost

Short week + coming off a huge ride of emotion against a divisional rival with a showdown against the best team in NFC in 2 weeks, just saying, it's a perfect set-up for a trap game

Dallas/NYG isn't a guarantee either, but if Dallas and Carolina win the Sunday night game will still have HFA implications. Not so the other way around, but it should be a good game either way
I agree Schizo, you and I know this team too well.

The biggest thing everyone needs to realize, is that Jake Delhomme is the most up and down QB out there. His play is controlled by his emotions to a ridiculous extent. If he can be cool calm and collected we will be okay, and our defense plays well against Cutler that is.
ShutDwn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 10:22 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i wish we could have plax back for this, but its a doubt that hes going to be available or even on the team so its pretty much depending on each defense against the run game and our secondary against steve smith

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 11:24 PM    (permalink
giantsfan
Pro Bowler

giantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

A) I really do love that broncos passing game, with that defense they'll never be consistent but when they're on they can beat anybody. So it wouldn't surprise in me at all to see the panthers slip up this week. That said:

B) I really think if both teams win this weekend I still have a really good feeling about eli going against the secondary since I see Fox really focusing on stopping the run and I think Killdrive and Eli can take advantage of it. Defensively I think we'll be able to pressure delhomme into making mistakes and a bad game but there's plenty of homer in this post and I'm just looking forward to what should be a tough and close matchup.
giantsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 11:45 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It angers me that Dallas pissed away a chance at the division vs Pittsburgh...We could of beat the Giants this week and then Carolina would have a good shot, but that's just a pipe dream now :(

This will be a great game though, just sucks that it won't be as meaningful to me as it could of been.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 12:25 AM    (permalink
Menardo75
All-Pro

Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What could be better than moe NFC east games in primetime.
Menardo75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 01:16 AM    (permalink
d34ng3l021
All-Pro

d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Falcons were undefeated at home until they faced the Broncos. Maybe the Broncos can do the same to the Panthers unbeaten home record.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan
d34ng3l021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 02:57 AM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by giantsfan View Post
A) I really do love that broncos passing game, with that defense they'll never be consistent but when they're on they can beat anybody. So it wouldn't surprise in me at all to see the panthers slip up this week. That said:

B) I really think if both teams win this weekend I still have a really good feeling about eli going against the secondary since I see Fox really focusing on stopping the run and I think Killdrive and Eli can take advantage of it. Defensively I think we'll be able to pressure delhomme into making mistakes and a bad game but there's plenty of homer in this post and I'm just looking forward to what should be a tough and close matchup.
I like the Giants chances if they get the run game clicking which is a huge possibility. Its amazing how far the Panthers' defense has trailed off, they were as high as 2nd overall in points allowed and then there was a three of four game stretch where they allowed 30+ points every game.

That said they've still got the 8th defense in scoring in the NFL and against the Plaxico less Giants I like our chances in the secondary. Sure Bryant lit Lucas up, but that was his worst game as a pro and our secondary has been good most of the year. The trick in this game for Carolina will be to run the ball a hell of a lot and use steve smith to great effect.

Delhomme is going to have to be well protected and that's going to mean heavy doses of Williams and Stewart.

Jacobs getting rolling really does scare me though.

Old 12-10-2008, 12:24 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It does look to be the biggest matchup with the most playoff implications. The only other games on the schedule that look interesting enough to flex would be the Pitt/Tenn & NE/Ariz.

The Pitt/Tenn game is small market, NE/Ariz is woefully small market (though would probably draw great ratings as the nation tunes in with hopes of the evil Bill getting crushed & possibly bumped from playoff contention.)

Good choice by the NFL. Though I do agree w/Menardo - especially here in the north east where the Giants game is on every damn week anyway.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 01:52 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Boo. No Pitt/Tennessee? That's gonna be a slobberknocker.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 01:54 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post
Boo. No Pitt/Tennessee? That's gonna be a slobberknocker.
I honestly see Pitt destroying Tennessee in that game. I think Pitt will win by 2 TDs, but that is for another day.

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.
Giants, ASU Sun Devils, Yankees
Turtlepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 01:58 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlindSite View Post
I think we'll be pretty fired up to keep the streak at home alive. Plus with the Broncos just losing another running back and their run defense being so bad, this is one the Panthers should win with a lot of ease.

That said, our tendency to up and down after a big game is still there. We backed up after the season opener and then again after beating the Cardinals in a nail biter, so you never know. Its on fox to keep them level.
Your tendency to go up and down, plus our tendency to play to our opponent's level almost no matter what could spell trouble for Carolina. But with your RB duo, I don't see any way you don't just run all over us. How good is the Carolina pass D? That's another thing that could control the outcome. If it's bad, we might gash you. But if it's good enough that never having to worry about the run makes them great, we'll have some trouble. Should be interesting to see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 03:05 PM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by CutlerChris View Post
Your tendency to go up and down, plus our tendency to play to our opponent's level almost no matter what could spell trouble for Carolina. But with your RB duo, I don't see any way you don't just run all over us. How good is the Carolina pass D? That's another thing that could control the outcome. If it's bad, we might gash you. But if it's good enough that never having to worry about the run makes them great, we'll have some trouble. Should be interesting to see.
It was at one stage the best in the NFC but a stretch where we allowed Warner, Rodgers, Ryan, Brees hurt our ranking. Gamble has been in pro bowl form, Lucas... not so much.

The Key will be Peppers pressuring Cutler. Cutler getting rolling is a bit intimidating, but Clady is in for the biggest test he's had so far.

Old 12-10-2008, 03:24 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't like this flex because it means Bolts/Bucs will be played at 10am, and I swear to god multiple Chargers over the last season or two have been quoted as saying it's hard to get motivated to play at 10am, that they don't really get started til midway through the 2nd.

and yet, Norv Turner's job is not even up for debate. sigh.

Obviously looking forward to Carolina/Denver. Crossing my fingers that the Panther running game just trucks the Denver D.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 04:03 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC.SD View Post
I don't like this flex because it means Bolts/Bucs will be played at 10am, and I swear to god multiple Chargers over the last season or two have been quoted as saying it's hard to get motivated to play at 10am, that they don't really get started til midway through the 2nd.

and yet, Norv Turner's job is not even up for debate. sigh.

Obviously looking forward to Carolina/Denver. Crossing my fingers that the Panther running game just trucks the Denver D.
be ******* happy, afternoon games start at like ******* 11 o clock over here. i cant really watch any night games since they start at like 2-3 am

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 04:45 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
be ******* happy, afternoon games start at like ******* 11 o clock over here. i cant really watch any night games since they start at like 2-3 am
Hey, I'm okay with it. Just wish my team was.

PS. that sucks for you, dude. Condolensces.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote