Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-27-2008, 12:05 AM    (permalink
aNYtitan
All-Pro

aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I thought kingdom hearts was pretty damn good, i still have to finish it. Has anyone on this forum beaten sephiroth in the Colosseum? Also, anyone here has picked up Little Big Planet? Any reviews?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Show me your Wang, if you will.
aNYtitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 12:09 AM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

xbox rulesss chyea.. rablle rabble rabble!
Old 11-28-2008, 11:08 PM    (permalink
Aftermath
Veteran

Aftermath could make a wolverine purr.Aftermath could make a wolverine purr.Aftermath could make a wolverine purr.Aftermath could make a wolverine purr.Aftermath could make a wolverine purr.Aftermath could make a wolverine purr.Aftermath could make a wolverine purr.

Anyone down for starting an NCAA 09 Dynasty?

Sig by yours truly.
Aftermath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2008, 11:32 PM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would, but I would likely fall behind after a while. I don't play most days.

Next Up: 2012
BamaFalcon59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 01:11 PM    (permalink
FatJJ44
Rookie

FatJJ44 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I'd be down now. I'll have a ton of time now that footballs over. We should just pick one conference.
On another note, i just bought NHL 09 and i can't stop playing be a pro mode
FatJJ44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 01:44 PM    (permalink
ChosenOne
Rookie

ChosenOne hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.ChosenOne hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Anyone ever wanna play some Madden/NCAA add me.

SteelersFan27

Pittsburgh Steelers Florida Gators Pittsburgh Penguins
ChosenOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 01:45 AM    (permalink
Me Likey Rookies
Veteran

Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Has anyone bought Resistance 2? Is it worth buying? Looking for something different than COD4 but just as fun.
Old 12-11-2008, 06:01 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just bought me one of these...I wanted Littlebigplanet or Drake's Fortune but, i ran out of money. So, I just have a PS3 and the 1st resistance.

Plan on buying all the exclusives in due time but, most of my buys that come out on both consoles will remain on the 360.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 06:31 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
I just bought me one of these...I wanted Littlebigplanet or Drake's Fortune but, i ran out of money. So, I just have a PS3 and the 1st resistance.

Plan on buying all the exclusives in due time but, most of my buys that come out on both consoles will remain on the 360.
Drake's Fortune is fantastic, really underrated because it is an exclusive and PS3 exclusives don't get as much love. IMO it would have been better to buy Little Big Planet or Drake's instead of Resistance 1 because you can just wait for Resistance 2, but since the first was prolly cheaper it's a good buy, plus it's extremely fun as well.
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 06:40 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, I'll probably pick one of those up next time i get paid. I actually like a lot of the PS3 exclusives...and am really looking foward to Heavy Rain and God of War 3. Good stuff.

I just learned there is no HDMI cable included, though. geez. I may have to go out and get one in a few minutes.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 12-11-2008, 06:45 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yeah, I'll probably pick one of those up next time i get paid. I actually like a lot of the PS3 exclusives...and am really looking foward to Heavy Rain and God of War 3. Good stuff.

I just learned there is no HDMI cable included, though. geez. I may have to go out and get one in a few minutes.
god, I'm counting the days until God of War 3. Same with Resident Evil 5, even though that's not an exclusive.

As for the HDMI cable, I would recommend looking online/somewhere for a cheaper one than getting one at like best buy or somewhere big. You can definitely find a just as good cable for a lot less than what the big stores sell for.
Old 12-11-2008, 07:01 PM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Home=bad***
Old 12-11-2008, 07:07 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by PACKmanN View Post
Home=bad***
is home done/available? I thought it was following the marketing plan of the next Duke Nukem game...market the **** out of it to get everyone's hopes up for like 10 years and never actually intend on releasing it.
Old 12-12-2008, 12:11 AM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
is home done/available? I thought it was following the marketing plan of the next Duke Nukem game...market the **** out of it to get everyone's hopes up for like 10 years and never actually intend on releasing it.
its a open beta for everyone, it should be above your ps store.
Old 12-13-2008, 01:14 AM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Re-started Metal Gear Solid 4 today for like the fourth time (although I've only beaten it once, stopped near the end the other times), doing it on Big Boss extreme for the third time. Did the first mission without a death/continue! Well, there was one, but it was kind of because I wasn't paying attention.

That mode is hard the first time you do it, though. Especially coming from normal mode.

Next Up: 2012
BamaFalcon59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 12:05 PM    (permalink
Smokey Joe
All-Pro

Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I got to start playing again. I remember I got over half way though, but kind of stopped because it was football season and with all of the time I had to put into with practices and such to go along with school, the only time I had to play video games was on saturday and sunday, and I'd just focus on playing either NCAA or COD4 with friends.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Smokey Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 12:06 PM    (permalink
Smokey Joe
All-Pro

Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Moth, nice to have you aboard. We could use some more NFLDC vets with the ps3 here.

Old 12-13-2008, 05:53 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've been considering purchasing a PS3. Primarily for the Blu-Ray player but obviously also for some of the games. Any thoughts?

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 06:00 PM    (permalink
Aftermath
Veteran

Aftermath could make a wolverine purr.Aftermath could make a wolverine purr.Aftermath could make a wolverine purr.Aftermath could make a wolverine purr.Aftermath could make a wolverine purr.Aftermath could make a wolverine purr.Aftermath could make a wolverine purr.

Any good games coming out in the near month?

Sig by yours truly.
Old 12-13-2008, 07:11 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

I'm pretty sure all the new games are out for christmas. All the big name ones, like God of War 3, aren't going to be out til like February.
Old 12-13-2008, 07:39 PM    (permalink
Smokey Joe
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by 24cadillac24 View Post
I've been considering purchasing a PS3. Primarily for the Blu-Ray player but obviously also for some of the games. Any thoughts?
DO IT!!!!!

Seriously though, the ps3 is becoming the dominant system. I highly recommend.

Old 12-13-2008, 07:59 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

No backwards compatability is a massive failure, though in my book. I didnt even know about this but, w/e. I'm still happy w/ it.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 12-13-2008, 08:10 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How far has everyone gotten on zombie mode on COD?
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 11:50 PM    (permalink
Aftermath
Veteran

Quote:
No backwards compatability is a massive failure, though in my book. I didnt even know about this but, w/e. I'm still happy w/ it.
What? You must have the version that doesnt have backwards comp.(40 GB i think?)

I can play all of my PS2 Games.

Sig by yours truly.
Old 12-14-2008, 12:18 AM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aftermath View Post
What? You must have the version that doesnt have backwards comp.(40 GB i think?)

I can play all of my PS2 Games.
As can I (60GB). I didn't realize any version couldn't, I just thought all 3 could. That sucks if you can't.