Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 12-11-2008, 04:20 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Last week: 12-4
Overall: 132-74

Thursday
New Orleans Saints @ Chicago Bears
Sunday
San Francisco 49ers @ Miami Dolphins
Tampa Bay Buccaneers @ Atlanta Falcons
Washington Redskins @ Cincinnati Bengals
San Diego Chargers @ Kansas City Chiefs
Green Bay Packers @ Jacksonville Jaguars
Tennessee Titans @ Houston Texans
Seattle Seahawks @ St. Louis Rams
Detroit Lions @ Indianapolis Colts
Buffalo Bills @ New York Jets
Minnesota Vikings @ Arizona Cardinals
New England Patriots @ Oakland Raiders
Pittsburgh Steelers @ Baltimore Ravens
Denver Broncos @ Carolina Panthers
New York Giants @ Dallas Cowboys

Monday
Cleveland Browns @ Philadelphia Eagles

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 04:22 PM    (permalink
Menardo75
All-Pro

Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
Yes, it does. He's our backup LT.
Thats a good thing I think he could end up being a stud for you guys.
Menardo75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 06:02 PM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thursday

Sunday

Monday
Cleveland Browns @ Philadelphia Eagles upset very special

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
- No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
- Corner or Wideout in the first
- No reaching
- No Kelvin Benjamin
wicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 06:38 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Menardo75 View Post
Thats a good thing I think he could end up being a stud for you guys.
I really like Strief yet most Saints fans aren't that high on him. He's performed well when pressed into service but this week will be his biggest test.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 06:56 PM    (permalink
Geo
Neo Geo (Moderator)
Icon

Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Week 15 picks

Two NFC teams I have a liking for. I want to say Saints, but can't overlook the cold weather and their poor record on the road.

Can San Fran make it two east coast wins in a row? Could be, but I'll pick the home team Dolphins. The have a shot at winning the AFC East, and Ronnie Brown and Ricky Williams help lead the way.

So far every NFC South team has won at home in divisional games. I'll continue to stick with that, Matt Ryan gets a second chance against the Bucs.

I wouldn't be surprised if this game is close. Close ... and maybe even an upset. Because I think the Redskins won't run well against the Bengals and if the Redskins don't run well, they can't score. Campbell and the up-and-coming receivers aren't there yet, as this season has obviously shown. However I think Washington's defense will play as such that they still win.

This just might be another upset, speaking of. But with the Chargers' defense playing better under Ron Rivera, and Norv Turner running the ball to save his job, I'll go with the road team here as well.

If Fred Taylor's tenure with the Jacksonville Jaguars ends with him going on IR for two games thanks to a thumb injury, that's sad.

Do not overlook the Texans in this game. They play very well at home, and their offense is one of the better ones in the entire league if they can just eliminate the turnovers.

I'll go with Seneca Wallace.

I think the Lions may come into this game trying to defend against the pass a great deal, so that could very well pave the way for more success for the Colts' running game than last week.

Oh Bills. Is Trent Edwards back yet? Because even a ruined Edwards is better than worthless and inept JP Losman.

I wonder how hard Zona plays this game. They've clinched the division, but are two games behind current #2 seed Carolina (and lost the H2H earlier this season). But a first round bye is big, so they'll likely aim for that plus this being a home game helps.

Cassel misses time due to a very unfortunate event, but I think the Pats can still get their second win on the west coast in as many weeks.

I guess I'll take Roethlisberger over rookie Flacco, in this mighty defensive struggle.

Carolina's running game (Tennessee is Smash & Dash though, come up with something else) sure did look impressive this past Monday.

Hard to buy the Cowboys in December, especially when the Giants are coming off a loss and are fighting to keep the #1 seed.

Too much Iggles.
Old 12-14-2008, 06:58 PM    (permalink
Geo
Neo Geo (Moderator)
Icon

Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wish I had the balls to pick the Bengals, Chiefs, and Texans. Oh well.
Old 12-14-2008, 07:37 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

But the Chiefs lost.
I picked Cincy. I'm a genius. A genius who also picked a JP Losman led team to win :(
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 07:40 PM    (permalink
Geo
Neo Geo (Moderator)
Icon

That's right, I keep thinking the Chiefs won. I haven't seen the highlights of how the Chargers came back and won it.
Old 12-14-2008, 08:10 PM    (permalink
andyjo672
Veteran

andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.andyjo672 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
12-4 last week
136-71 overall

Thursday
New Orleans Saints @ Chicago Bears W

Sunday
Tampa Bay Buccaneers @ Atlanta Falcons W
Washington Redskins @ Cincinnati Bengals L
Seattle Seahawks @ St. Louis Rams W
San Francisco 49ers @ Miami Dolphins L
Buffalo Bills @ New York Jets W
Detroit Lions @ Indianapolis Colts W
San Diego Chargers @ Kansas City Chiefs L
Green Bay Packers @ Jacksonville Jaguars W
Tennessee Titans @ Houston Texans L

Monday

Um, you have the Packer's Jacksonville game as a "W" for you...but the Packers, who you picked, lost didn't they?
andyjo672 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 10:45 PM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by captainjack27 View Post
You're not Jaguars bad though...
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
Umm, why? We aren't bad..
and you guys were saying...
Old 12-14-2008, 10:57 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Goddamn, rough week for me.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 01:27 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyjo672 View Post
Um, you have the Packer's Jacksonville game as a "W" for you...but the Packers, who you picked, lost didn't they?
I fixed it.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 02:14 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
That's right, I keep thinking the Chiefs won. I haven't seen the highlights of how the Chargers came back and won it.
I really wanted to pick the Texans but couldn't do it.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote