Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 02-13-2007, 08:36 PM    (permalink
PackerFan20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Im_a_Romosexual
Quote:
Originally Posted by neko4
Everybody seems to have quickly forgotten about

and of course the play that should have never happened and green bay should have been in the super bowl. 4th and 26
I thought this was about people still in the league
HAHAHA I feel better now
Old 02-13-2007, 08:36 PM    (permalink
Belish
Rookie

Belish hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

John Henderson. I could probably work my way into a job with the Jags somehow. They can name me to the training staff and put me in charge of punching John Henderson in the face. I'd do it for $60K per year, plus tips, and then I can work my way up to the coaching ranks.
Old 02-13-2007, 08:39 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belish
John Henderson. I could probably work my way into a job with the Jags somehow. They can name me to the training staff and put me in charge of punching John Henderson in the face. I'd do it for $60K per year, plus tips, and then I can work my way up to the coaching ranks.
Jack Del Rio would slay all Canadian scum before you could rise any further.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 09:07 PM    (permalink
McGraw

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Im_a_Romosexual
Quote:
Everybody seems to have quickly forgotten about

and of course the play that should have never happened and green bay should have been in the super bowl. 4th and 26
I thought this was about people still in the league
HAHAHA I feel better now
I'd like to punch Bowa Jue for letting that happen. That play in my mind is the worst in Packer history.
Old 02-13-2007, 09:26 PM    (permalink
vitamin

shawne merriman
Old 02-13-2007, 09:44 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unseen
Quote:
Originally Posted by rocco31fb
Rob "I won a Super Bowl with the Bucs" Johnson

I would much rather punch Wade Phillips in the mouth, but this will do just fine if I can only punch a player.

I love Rob Johnson.
Seriously. Rob Johnson is one of the best things to ever happen to Jacksonville.

But if I had my pick, it'd be either Peyton Manning or Hugh Douglas.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 10:05 PM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dan Klecko!

Feed Moncrief
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 10:13 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I forgot about Matt Leinart, too.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 10:18 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

"...were talking about our idiot kicker..."

-Peyton Manning

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 10:41 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Coach: Bill Belichick

Player: Tony Romo (with TO being a close second)

GM/Owner: Fords/Millen (even as a Bear fan it's tough for me to stomach how bad they are right now)

Analyst: Michael Irvin

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 10:54 PM    (permalink
reigle9
Veteran

reigle9 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I'm pretty sure nobody has mentioned Brian Billick. He's twice as arrogant and half as intelligent as Belichick.
reigle9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 10:56 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by reigle9
I'm pretty sure nobody has mentioned Brian Billick. He's twice as arrogant and half as intelligent as Belichick.
Doubtful, he is one of the most intelligent people on earth, Belicheck cant match Brian's intelligence.

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
EdReedUnstoppable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 10:56 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Not as much of a sore loser though.
Old 02-13-2007, 10:58 PM    (permalink
Pit Bull #53
Team Leader
All-Pro

Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Analyst: Sean Salisbury's fat nutrisystem ass
Pit Bull #53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 11:00 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

2001/2002 New England Patriots
2006/2007 Seattle Seahawks
Mike Martz
Old 02-13-2007, 11:40 PM    (permalink
regoob2
All-Pro

regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Terrell Owens. Pow, k o

regoob2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2007, 12:13 AM    (permalink
asmitty45
Veteran

asmitty45 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Since T.O. is the ovious answer here ill go out on a short limb and say Jeremy Shockey. OVERRATED

fenikz

"Pride comes before the fall" - Mark Dantonio

35-21
asmitty45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2007, 07:46 AM    (permalink
reigle9
Veteran

reigle9 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdReedUnstoppable
Quote:
Doubtful, he is one of the most intelligent people on earth, Belicheck cant match Brian's intelligence.
Belichick is happy with his 3 rings.
reigle9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2007, 08:32 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

AJ Feeley and Reggie Howard.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2007, 08:51 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Paul Edinger

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2007, 09:33 AM    (permalink
Bohleive
Veteran

Bohleive hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NFLBOY
Quote:
Originally Posted by WinslowBodden
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver
Of NFL players there is not one guy I despise more than Joey Porter.
Winslow showed him the sideline once this year with a messed up knee, next year hes just going to flat out plant him into the turf.
Funny how it was a cheap shot on Farrior and Porter came back and planted him on his ass so hard he couldn't see next week. Keep dreaming Clowns fan. Winslow is a little punk that hits people in thier backs.
Uh... cheap shot? Todd Heap anyone? Joey Porter is easily one of the top 3 a**holes in the league.
Old 02-14-2007, 10:16 AM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ray Finkle.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2007, 10:59 AM    (permalink
GermanSaint
Veteran

GermanSaint hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

shockey , he isnt half the TE the board and fans made him too , and he is ugly and pretty dumb
Old 02-14-2007, 11:20 AM    (permalink
amiyahomiojs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woody56
That a boy.
Old 02-14-2007, 12:45 PM    (permalink
indyfan1985
Veteran

indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No question it's Terrell Owens.

indyfan1985 is offline   Reply With Quote