Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 12-29-2008, 10:00 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by etk View Post
Dude....a Zapdos sig? I don't know the inside joke but that's an epic sig.
Go look in the RDT.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 11:57 PM    (permalink
JoeyJr09
Veteran

JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Swasey could very likely be gone to the NFL as well. Would help us to say the least because he's not getting fired. I like Swasey but the results have been medicore at best.

Several insiders including our rivals guy says there is no chance Barrow gets fired.

McGriff is the only other question mark I see at this point but I wouldn't expect it.

Swasey is the only other one I see on the horizon.

BTW...did you see Nix's comments on the firing? No wonder that idiot sucked so much here. He says he wanted to open it up more and do more spread and Randy wanted a 2 back Pro Style system.

If this is the case. Why the **** was he calling a HB dive on 1st down with 2:41 left down by 7. Find it seriously hard to believe Randy told him to call that considering he was walking away from Randy all game.

If he wanted to open up the offense, why not throw some crossing routes and downfield stuff instead of 21309128384093284 bubble screens?

When did Randy start calling the plays for our offense? Nix couldnt even leave with class.

Did Nix even look at our personnel? We could never run the spread. Our WRs were too young in their route running to run a spread. Our OL was too slow to do all the blocking involved in a spread. They were good in-line blockers and we usually got solid yardage up the middle. It was the off tackle and sweeps that never worked because we don't have that type of personnel on offense.

Our personnel was build for Pro Style. Solid In-Line blocking OL. TE in Epps with good hands to move the chains. 2 good backs in JJ and Coop that did a solid job on inside runs this year and both have solid hands as pass catchers out of the backfield. And young WRs that needed a solid run game and good TE to take the pressure off them so they could grow and learn as they played.

Instead Nix wanted to run a spread where our TE was not an option. Our Slug Speed OL was asked to pull and run for screens and our young, raw WRs were asked to win us games against some good DBs.

The spread should have only been used as a occasional change of pace. Not our regular offense.

Even in leaving the guy looks and sounds like a moron.
JoeyJr09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 12:02 AM    (permalink
Hollywood
Veteran

Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just found out this news and I am ecstatic. Shows Randy Shannon knows what the F he is doing, is serious about winning championships and will ax anybody who gets in the way. I feel like we just won our 6th (7th) championship. I am pumped.

Now go out and give me a Dirk Koetter, Mike Shula, Chudzinski or just about anyone from the NFL and I'm happy.
Hollywood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 12:13 AM    (permalink
JoeyJr09
Veteran

JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Remember that checklist I posted earlier today?

It had 3 things:

1.) New OC
2.) Recruit our asses off
3.) Develope players with better Strength.

Well Randy was doing pretty good with #2 all along and he just dove head 1st into #1 and 3 as soon as the season ended.

He does have his stuff together. It's just an ongoing process. We are going to be much better next year with a new S&C coach and new OC.
Old 12-30-2008, 12:37 AM    (permalink
Hollywood
Veteran

Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeyJr09 View Post
Remember that checklist I posted earlier today?

It had 3 things:

1.) New OC
2.) Recruit our asses off
3.) Develope players with better Strength.

Well Randy was doing pretty good with #2 all along and he just dove head 1st into #1 and 3 as soon as the season ended.

He does have his stuff together. It's just an ongoing process. We are going to be much better next year with a new S&C coach and new OC.

Absolutely concur. I think me and you are both in the same camp that says if you have thee absolute top notch premier athletes and you are giving them cream of the crop strength training with an easy, pro style type offense it is pretty damn difficult for a head coach to screw it up.

I don't want gimmicks, I don't want a coach who outsmarts the other teams...I just want to be more talented, stronger and faster than every other team in the country once again.

Look how fast coaching stars can fade - Just consider what people's opinions were of Eric Mangini and Tony Sporano 18 months ago.
Hollywood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 07:26 AM    (permalink
JoeyJr09
Veteran

Randy Shannon was on 560WQAM this morning.

Wow.

Thats all I have to say. He was basically reading my posts on here to Joe Rose.

High Points of the interview:
-He talked about how our RBs and TEs would be better in Pro Style.
-He said he has shortlist of people for OC but that he will not contact them until hes done evaluting his staff and then himself. Could be about 2 weeks until we hear anything.
-Says he will sit down with Marve next week. Will be clear with him that Jacory did all the right things and will be the starter heading into spring and that Marve will have to compete. He is willing to let Marve walk.
-He said that he is looking for go to guys to step up on offense. Named Epps, Bryd, Benjamin and Aldarius specifically on offense but says he will rotate players until a couple guys seperate themseves.
-Says he got plenty on new OL coming and said there a good one from broward (Jared Wheeler) that has bought into the program.
-Says he will petiton to have Shawnbery get a waiver so he can play rite away at TCU. Said he wanted him to stay but his family situation needed him to go back home.
-He is not gonna do anything about USF, UF, LSU, or Tennesse taking to Marve even tho he said it is illegal. Says he doesnt get caught up in that.

Great interview. He just gets it. His head is on straight and he knows what to do and how to do it. Its just a matter of growing the program and going thru with it.
Old 12-30-2008, 08:00 AM    (permalink
murdamal86
Veteran

murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeyJr09 View Post
Randy Shannon was on 560WQAM this morning.

Wow.

Thats all I have to say. He was basically reading my posts on here to Joe Rose.

High Points of the interview:
-He talked about how our RBs and TEs would be better in Pro Style.
-He said he has shortlist of people for OC but that he will not contact them until hes done evaluting his staff and then himself. Could be about 2 weeks until we hear anything.
-Says he will sit down with Marve next week. Will be clear with him that Jacory did all the right things and will be the starter heading into spring and that Marve will have to compete. He is willing to let Marve walk.
-He said that he is looking for go to guys to step up on offense. Named Epps, Bryd, Benjamin and Aldarius specifically on offense but says he will rotate players until a couple guys seperate themseves.
-Says he got plenty on new OL coming and said there a good one from broward (Jared Wheeler) that has bought into the program.
-Says he will petiton to have Shawnbery get a waiver so he can play rite away at TCU. Said he wanted him to stay but his family situation needed him to go back home.
-He is not gonna do anything about USF, UF, LSU, or Tennesse taking to Marve even tho he said it is illegal. Says he doesnt get caught up in that.

Great interview. He just gets it. His head is on straight and he knows what to do and how to do it. Its just a matter of growing the program and going thru with it.
bruh is there a website where i can hear that AM station online cause i be needing something new to listen to at work?
murdamal86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 09:22 AM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djp4516 View Post
McGriff is dog ****. Not one player in the secondary has gotten better since he's been here. I would be in favor of him leaving.

Barrow, I would be upset about losing and that would probably spell the end of the Browns (Arthur & Bryce) in Miami. I don't think that's going to happen.
I'm on the players side of things on that matter. Our DBs have no talent and I thought they exceeded expectations this year. I wouldn't be upset if McGriff was fired but I don't think he's done a bad job.

If there's one position that has underachieved more than any other....it's the RBs. Coach Robinson could be replaced.

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 10:57 AM    (permalink
ironman4579
All-Pro

ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just found these old sigs. If any of you Canes fans want to use them, go ahead. They'll need to be resized. It's too bad, I actually had a bunch more. Anyway, if you use one of them, all I ask is rep, not cred. I didn't make them, I just had them made for another site. I only ask the rep for having them made and posting them. If you want to give cred give it to "WB from GLB"

Anyway, here you go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!

Last edited by ironman4579 : 12-30-2008 at 11:14 AM.
ironman4579 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 11:42 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well Marve is done, one less thing to worry about I suppose.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 12:04 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Jacory era has officially begun. Let's just hope it's closer to the Dorsey era than the Wright era.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 12:08 PM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

to be honoust i think they'll be kinda awkwardly outclassed by florida state. They are gonna return a whole bunch of players and were kinda good already this season.

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
- No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
- Corner or Wideout in the first
- No reaching
- No Kelvin Benjamin
wicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 12:16 PM    (permalink
thebow305
2009 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
Well Marve is done, one less thing to worry about I suppose.
I suppose, but I am extremely torn about this one. I am supremely disappointed in what has transpired with Marve from the moment we got him. I had such high hopes for him as the face and future of this team. But the combination of his off-field incidents and Nix's dismantling of his offensive abilities spelled the end to a once promising career for him at Miami. I am behind Jacory 100%, I just hope Shannon knows what he is doing here.

BTW, Joey, that sig needs to be changed ASAP. ;) It's JACORY TIME!

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. C.J. Mosley 2. Kelvin Benjamin 3. Ja'Wuan James 4. Brandon Thomas 5. Xavier Grimble 6. Tyler Gaffney 7. Ross Cockrell
thebow305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 01:47 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wicket View Post
to be honoust i think they'll be kinda awkwardly outclassed by florida state. They are gonna return a whole bunch of players and were kinda good already this season.
What the hell are you trying to say? lol
Old 12-30-2008, 01:49 PM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djp4516 View Post
What the hell are you trying to say? lol
the thread opener gave them a good chance against fsu and i disagreed with that (didnt feel like reading the whole thread)

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
- No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
- Corner or Wideout in the first
- No reaching
- No Kelvin Benjamin
wicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 01:58 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wicket View Post
the thread opener gave them a good chance against fsu and i disagreed with that (didnt feel like reading the whole thread)
Do you know when that thread was created?

Anyways, Marve is whining through the media about not being named the permanent starter after the A&M game.

Quote:
Robert Marve got his release from Miami today.

But it wasn't quite the release the Marve family wanted.

"(Randy Shannon) is preventing Robert from playing for any team in the ACC and also trying to prevent him from playing for any SEC team and any team in Florida, all the teams," said Marve's father, Eugene. "It's vindictive. If he's that worried about the talent of Robert Marve he would have treated him with better respect.

"He's really cutting the young man's opportunities down to nothing."

Marve was reportedly interested in transferring to LSU and Tennessee, but Eugene Marve would not confirm that.

"We're exploring our options," Eugene Marve said.

Marve's decision to leave Miami was not an easy one, Eugene Marve told CaneSport in an exclusive interview.

Eugene Marve says Robert, who was suspended for the Emerald Bowl due to a series of missed classes during the season, asked Shannon for a waiver to transfer because it was clear that Jacory Harris was going to be the starter for next year.

"He never felt Randy Shannon had his back," Eugene Marve said even though Shannon gave Robert 11 starts this season. "That is all the reason (for the transfer). Robert never lost his starting position. But you cannot say one time you ever saw Randy talk to Robert Marve. Ever. He never talked to him once on the sideline. Never praised him once.

"I met with Randy Shannon (in November). At the meeting I asked Randy `Who is your starter?' He said `Robert Marve.' I said `Who is your starter going forward?' He said `Well, Robert is my starter going into the spring.' I said to myself `He kept his starting position through 12 games and can lose his position in the spring and summer? This is unheard of.'"

In fairness to Shannon, he never guaranteed Marve that he was permanently Miami's starter for three or four years. No good coach would do that before anybody has played a single game. Shannon simply stated that Marve was his starter "for the season" and Shannon lived up to that declaration with the exception of the two times Marve was suspended.

Shannon said that Harris would be given a fair opportunity to compete with Marve from the day Harris landed on campus. And both quarterbacks shared time this year.

It is understandable why that scenario might not be very comfortable or palatable for Marve, who started 11 games, or his father, who has the obvious bias of looking out for the interests of his son. But objective observers would note that Marve hardly seized the position with his play on the field and Harris truly does deserve a fair chance to continue competing in the spring and fall.

Eugene Marve says his son was particularly upset after the Texas A&M game, where he threw for 212 yards and played well and hoped to have earned permanent starting status. Eugene Marve said that Patrick Nix wanted to give Robert status as the full-time starter at that point but that he was overruled by Shannon, who was adamant about continuing to develop both quarterbacks.

Now that the results are in, how can you argue with the performances that Harris had in some games, such as road tests at Duke and Virginia?

Eugene Marve added that "(Robert) loved his teammates, stuck his head in there for his team."

Marve finished the year throwing for 1,293 yards on 116 of 213 completions with nine touchdowns and 13 interceptions; Harris hit on 93 of 153 passes for 1,001 yards with 10 touchdowns and only six interceptions.

Now Marve will be throwing passes for a new team in the spring.

"Robert has a fresh start," Eugene Marve said. "We felt that Randy wanted Jacory Harris to start, and Robert was just keeping his seat warm until he got ready to play.

"We didn't come here to transfer. It's terrible."

Yet Robert Marve has done just that, transferring before even finding out if his greatest fears of a Harris starting nod in 2009 would come to fruition.
Robert and Eugene, you need to do some thinking here. If you didn't break a car mirror, maybe Randy wouldn't have felt the need to play two quarterbacks considering the fact that you were SUSPENDED for TWO different incidents this year.

Not to mention, Jacory outplayed you in nearly every game this season.

I can understand where Marve is coming from, because I think the local media/fanbase gave him a raw deal because he's not from the 305 -- however, whining about not playing is pretty ridiculous considering you started every game you were active for and got the majority of the snaps.

And now he's complaining about not being able to transfer where he wants -- you're god damned right Randy didn't let him go to the ACC or SEC. There is absolutely no reason for Randy to let Marve goes where he wants. It's a common play when a kid transfers. Happens all the time. Not to mention, when you drag your coach's name through the mud, you had to expect this Mr. Marve.

The one quote that really bugs me is the one where he says its unheard of to lose your starting spot after starting 11 games the previous year. Are you kidding me? You think Randy declared Marve the starter for 4 years when he decided Robert was going to be the starter THIS season? ESPECIALLY after Robert threw more INTs than TDs this year? And the backup was BETTER than you? Get the **** outta here Eugene. You're smarter than that. You should know, at Miami of all places, competition breeds success.

Last edited by djp : 12-30-2008 at 02:01 PM.
djp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 02:04 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

Every Miami fan here... yes or no. Nothing added.

Do you still believe in Randy Shannon?

My answer : Yes.
Old 12-30-2008, 02:08 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I believe in Randy Shannon!

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 02:23 PM    (permalink
RonnieRun23
Rookie

RonnieRun23 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I 100% believe in Randy Shannon.
RonnieRun23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 02:27 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yes

**Thanks fenikz for the new Spence sig.**

Last edited by TACKLE : 12-30-2008 at 02:31 PM.
TACKLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 02:33 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not a Miami fan but I'm 100% backing Randy Shannon. He's making decisions Coker wouldn't have. I think Jacory Harris will end up having a better career than Marve anyway. He's been stacking his team through recruiting and think Miami is ready BUST OUT!

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 03:57 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djp View Post
Every Miami fan here... yes or no. Nothing added.

Do you still believe in Randy Shannon?

My answer : Yes.
Yes, but I wish Shannon would let Marve transfer to a ACC team or USF so we can be the ones taking his passes back to the house. What's to be afraid of....some hothead egotistical kid who can't complete a pass to save his life?

I almost **** myself from laughter when I saw that article. Is the head coach supposed to bow down to the starting QB, give him all his respect, kiss him on the sidelines and give him 50+ starts no matter how many games he costs us? If Marve and his dad think that's how college football is, they should take him over to D3 where he can do whatever he wants off the field and on and get the unconditional job. I know for sure that LSU, Tennessee, UF or whoever wouldn't put up with that garbage. I had no idiot Marve was this big of an idiot and I'm glad he's gone. Good riddance.

I can't wait for 3 years of Jacory Harris....no more uneasiness and pointless competitions. Let's go win.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 12-30-2008, 03:59 PM    (permalink
thebow305
All-Pro

thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Of course I believe.

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. C.J. Mosley 2. Kelvin Benjamin 3. Ja'Wuan James 4. Brandon Thomas 5. Xavier Grimble 6. Tyler Gaffney 7. Ross Cockrell
Old 12-30-2008, 04:07 PM    (permalink
thebow305
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by YAYareaRB View Post
I'm not a Miami fan but I'm 100% backing Randy Shannon. He's making decisions Coker wouldn't have. I think Jacory Harris will end up having a better career than Marve anyway. He's been stacking his team through recruiting and think Miami is ready BUST OUT!
I totally agree, although I AM a Miami fan. Not only did we have a top class in recruiting before the season, but we have another one shaping up to be just as good this time around. We have the #2 overall prospect in RB Bryce Brown coming to Coral Gables, a 5 Star Juco OT, and possibilities to add 2 more 5 stars this weekend with DT William Campbell and the #1 overall prospect in WR Rueben Randle. Things are looking up for sure, and I'm ecstatic about it. If Marve doesn't want to be a part of that, just because of the hard work and not being automatically handed the job, then good riddins.

Old 12-30-2008, 04:09 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

What JUCO OT? We're not recruiting any JUCOs?

sig by BoneKrusher