Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 12-29-2008, 09:15 PM    (permalink
TheBuffaloBills
Veteran

TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Forte should be in the top 15 easily.

Has Marshawn Lynch fallen off the face of the planet?

Thank you XxXDragonXxX for the Avatar!
TheBuffaloBills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 09:24 PM    (permalink
Dam8610
Team Leader
All-Pro

Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBuffaloBills View Post
Has Marshawn Lynch fallen off the face of the planet?
If he has, he probably joined the rest of the Bills in doing so.

The problem arises when people use statistics like a drunk uses a lamp post: for support instead of illumination.

If luck is where preparation meets opportunity, then clutch is where failure meets luck.

Quote:
<Add1ct> setting myself on fire can't be that hard
<Add1ct> but tackling a mosquito might prove a challenge
Dam8610 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 11:56 PM    (permalink
stupidquestions

Quote:
Originally Posted by illmatic74 View Post
QB
1. Peyton Manning
2. Drew Brees
3. Philip Rivers
4. Jay Cutler
5. Matt Ryan
6. Chad Pennington
7. Eli Manning
8. Aaron Rodgers
9. Ben Rothelisberger
10. Tony Romo
11. Matt Schuab
12. Kurt Warner
13. Jason Campbell
14. Kerry Collins
15. David Garrard
HB
1. Deangelo Williams
2. Brandon Jacobs
3. Clinton Portis
4. Michael Turner
5. Adrian Peterson
6. Thomas Jones
7. Chris Johnson
8. Steve Slaton
9. Ronnie Brown
10. Brian Westbrook
11. Derrick Ward
12. Pierre Thomas
13. Sammy Morris
14. Frank Gore
15. Johnathan Stewart

WR
1. Andre Johnson
2. Steve Smith
3. Larry Fitsgerald
4. Roddy White
5. Randy Moss
6. Reggie Wayne
7. Hines Ward
8. Calvin Johnson
9. Anquan Boldin
10. Terrel Owens
11. Vincent Jackson
12. Antonio Bryant
13. Derrick Mason
14. Greg Jennings
15. T.J Houshmandzadeh
TE
1. Tony Gonzalez
2. Jason Witten
3. Dallas Clark
4. Visantie Shancoe
5. Owen Daniels
6. Antonio Gates
7. Heath Miller
8. Chris Cooley
9. Tony Schleffler
10. John Carlson
Feel free to put up your own rankings.
Sorry, but DeAngelo Williams isn't the best running back in the NFL.
Old 12-30-2008, 12:03 AM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dam8610 View Post
Ah no. All three of them had better seasons than Peyton Manning.
Old 12-30-2008, 12:08 AM    (permalink
Vox Populi
Pro Bowler

Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No Marshawn Lynch makes you an idiot. Considering you are a Jets fan makes it:
a) you are a hater because the Jets can't tackle him
b) you are a stat ***** who only looks at yards and yards per carry after the obviously elite backs
c) you don't consider small market team and low exposure players
d) breaking tackles, yards after contact and earning every single yard you get don't count towards being a good running back
e) you don't watch football
Vox Populi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 12:08 AM    (permalink
iowatreat54
All-NFLDC

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
So he was a slightly better runner and better reciever fair enough.
Which would explain what he has done to prove he was better this year than Grant.

That doesn't even include the half a season Grant took off to laugh at Green Bay for giving him that much money.

I mean come on, you have Jonathon Stewart on their. How was Forte not on there? You obviously didn't forget him.

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy

Last edited by iowatreat54 : 12-30-2008 at 12:10 AM.
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 12:11 AM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
Which would explain what he has done to prove he was better this year than Grant.

That doesn't even include the half a season Grant took off to laugh at Green Bay for giving him that much money.
Grant only made $1.2 million this season. More than fair for a 1200 yard back.
Old 12-30-2008, 12:13 AM    (permalink
iowatreat54
All-NFLDC

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12 View Post
Grant only made $1.2 million this season. More than fair for a 1200 yard back.
Eh I thought they extended him for a bigger contract than they apparently did. I don't think he is bad by any means, but comparing what Forte did this season to what Grant did wasn't the best comparison.

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Old 12-30-2008, 12:16 AM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
Eh I thought they extended him for a bigger contract than they apparently did. I don't think he is bad by any means, but comparing what Forte did this season to what Grant did wasn't the best comparison.
True, but it's not like he was worlds better either as some Bears fans like to believe.
Old 12-30-2008, 12:22 AM    (permalink
iowatreat54
All-NFLDC

Quote:
True, but it's not like he was worlds better either as some Bears fans like to believe.
He was worlds better for a Bears RB of late. I would be happy with Ryan Grant as well. Bears fans just get a little over anxious because he had a great rookie year and isn't a lazy POS whining little baby. With how we've drafted RBs lately, this is huge for us.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Old 12-30-2008, 12:38 AM    (permalink
illmatic74
Veteran

illmatic74 illmatic74 illmatic74 illmatic74 illmatic74 illmatic74

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vox Populi View Post
No Marshawn Lynch makes you an idiot. Considering you are a Jets fan makes it:
a) you are a hater because the Jets can't tackle him
b) you are a stat ***** who only looks at yards and yards per carry after the obviously elite backs
c) you don't consider small market team and low exposure players
d) breaking tackles, yards after contact and earning every single yard you get don't count towards being a good running back
e) you don't watch football
Who on my list doesn't run hard.
"The system can never stop what's been set into motion,like volcanic eruptions on the floor of the ocean,my purpose is to burst through the surface emerse in the smoldering lava from verses surrounded by, Murder mami's (not bitches that's worthless) i cut chicken heads off (like hexes and curses),weapons i purchase make homeland security nervous, i run pockets & purses like subway searches under Masonic temples disguised as churches"- Immortal Technique
illmatic74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 03:19 AM    (permalink
Vox Populi
Pro Bowler

Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Compared to Lynch... arguably a large portion of them...
Vox Populi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 03:47 AM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

if there were five more receivers on your guys lists I'd go and make a case for lance moore the way he played this season. With 15 I think it's fair though that he just misses out, although it must be said that brees just wont allow a statistical monster as a receiver cause he spreads it around so much. I would also like to say that Brees has been a better QB on a worse team in a tougher division than Manning.

Saints 2014 draft

1st: Jason Verrett
2nd: Donte Moncrief
3rd: Jimmy Ward
4th: JaWuan James
5th: Dri Archer
6th: Gabe Ikard
wicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 04:42 AM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
TE
1. Tony Gonzalez
2. Jason Witten
3. Dallas Clark
4. Visantie Shancoe
5. Owen Daniels
6. Antonio Gates
7. Heath Miller
8. Chris Cooley
9. Tony Schleffler
10. John Carlson
Feel free to put up your own rankings.
Not to sound homerific, but no Zach Miller? I would put him at least at #9...

And Shiancoe over Gates? Heath Miller over Cooley? Yikes...

Oldie but a goodie.

Last edited by nobodyinparticular : 12-30-2008 at 05:00 AM.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 04:59 AM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just a question to bring up--is the lack of Zach Miller in most of these lists (behind guys like Bo Scaife, Anthony Fasano and John Carlson--not to mention Visanthe Shiancoe) due to oversight of Miller or in making the lists did you think of him and think the guys are better than him.

I know in making lists like this, it's easy to overlook a player or two--especially one who plays for an absolutely awful team like the Raiders. Or do you guys really think that Scaife, Shiancoe and co. are really better than Miller?

I certainly don't feel that Miller is a top 5 TE, but I think right around the bottom 3 of the top 10 is a good place for him.

Among TEs, he ranked #8 in the NFL in receptions.
He was #6 in receiving yards.
Among TEs with 40 receptions or more, he was #3 in ypc.
He led all TEs in 20+ yd receptions with 16.
And he was tied John Carlson for 8th in 1st downs gained.

Just imagine if the Raiders didn't have a crappy offensive line that required Miller to block so much.

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 05:08 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The OP's list was pretty jacked up.

I'll make a quick one since i have nothing better to do (all based on this year, obviously).

QB:
1. Peyton Manning (He's 1 over Rivers because of his superior talent)
2. Philip Rivers
3. Drew Brees
4. Kurt Warner
5. Chad Pennington
6. Matt Schaub
7. Aaron Rodgers

RB:
1. Adrian Peterson
2. Michael Turner
3. Deangelo Williams
4. Clinton Portis
5. Thomas Jones
6. Steve Slaton
7. Chris Johnson

WR:
1. Andre Johnson
2. Larry Fitzgerald
3. Calvin Johnson
4. Steve Smith
5. Roddy White
6. Reggie Wayne
7. Anquan Boldin

TE:
1. Jason Witten
2. Tony Gonzalez
3. Dallas Clark
4. Owen Daniels
5. Antonio Gates
6. Zach Miller
7. Chris Cooley
Old 12-30-2008, 10:40 AM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
Just a question to bring up--is the lack of Zach Miller in most of these lists (behind guys like Bo Scaife, Anthony Fasano and John Carlson--not to mention Visanthe Shiancoe) due to oversight of Miller or in making the lists did you think of him and think the guys are better than him.

I know in making lists like this, it's easy to overlook a player or two--especially one who plays for an absolutely awful team like the Raiders. Or do you guys really think that Scaife, Shiancoe and co. are really better than Miller?

I certainly don't feel that Miller is a top 5 TE, but I think right around the bottom 3 of the top 10 is a good place for him.

Among TEs, he ranked #8 in the NFL in receptions.
He was #6 in receiving yards.
Among TEs with 40 receptions or more, he was #3 in ypc.
He led all TEs in 20+ yd receptions with 16.
And he was tied John Carlson for 8th in 1st downs gained.

Just imagine if the Raiders didn't have a crappy offensive line that required Miller to block so much.
no one is saying hes not good just going off of this year. and scaife is a big part of a very good titans team, and fasano is huge in miami.
mo drew gets about 16 touches a game on offense (on a good day), and will run circles around ray rice. rice has no speed, 2nd burst or agility. he's a strong midget. How can anyone be excited about that.
John Wall
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 10:42 AM    (permalink
Dam8610
Team Leader
All-Pro

Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Ah no. All three of them had better seasons than Peyton Manning.
Seems like you're the only one here that thinks that, and I think that opinion might be based more off one game than anything.

The problem arises when people use statistics like a drunk uses a lamp post: for support instead of illumination.

If luck is where preparation meets opportunity, then clutch is where failure meets luck.

Quote:
<Add1ct> setting myself on fire can't be that hard
<Add1ct> but tackling a mosquito might prove a challenge
Dam8610 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 11:39 AM    (permalink
BufFan71
Pro Bowler

BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

evidently no1 thinks Marshawn Lynch is a top 15 HB?

is this a joke?
Old 12-30-2008, 11:41 AM    (permalink
BufFan71
Pro Bowler

BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
i doubt u can find a HB who runs harder than lynch does
Old 12-30-2008, 12:01 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
So he was a slightly better runner and better reciever fair enough.
idk, just looking at the stats alone wont tell the story. the packers 08 offense especially the pass offense is still years away from the bears offense. a greg jennings, Driver and Rodgers with James Jones and jordyzzzzzzzz is a lot scarier then Orton, hester, lloyd, olsen and clark.

i mean that guy has like 38% of all the offensive yards. thats so ******* huge, the only one with a higher percentage is Adrian Peterson i think with portis and turner i think behind forte

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 02:30 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
WR:
1. Andre Johnson
2. Larry Fitzgerald
3. Calvin Johnson
4. Steve Smith
5. Roddy White
6. Reggie Wayne
7. Anquan Boldin
This is where I ask how Reggie Wayne was any bit better than Greg Jennings this year.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 02:41 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BufFan71 View Post
evidently no1 thinks Marshawn Lynch is a top 15 HB?

is this a joke?
Well Fred Jackson is better anyway ;)

We saw too much "Marshawn Inch" this year. He's probably fringe top 15 on the year, and while I could have him anywhere between 11 and 15, I'm not freaking out if somebody leaves him off. I love the guy, but being the best player on the Bills offense doesn't mean a whole lot.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 02:54 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I still don't see how people think guys like Heath Miller and Zach Miller are better than Cooley.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 03:02 PM    (permalink
Ward
Administrator
All-NFLDC

Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
I still don't see how people think guys like Heath Miller and Zach Miller are better than Cooley.
I think until Washington makes some noise in the NFC East, he'll be forgotten by all except fans of NFC East teams. I see that he's a monster, but he's hampered by the offense and the team's success overall.
Ward is offline   Reply With Quote