Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Buffalo Bills Team Forum

Buffalo Bills Team Forum Discuss the Bills

Old 12-30-2008, 04:21 PM    (permalink
The Dynasty
Pro Bowler

The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just saw on the bottom of ESPN news that Juaron will be back for the 2009 season....

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure
The Dynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 04:24 PM    (permalink
BufFan71
Pro Bowler

BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

im in shock....
hes been 7-9 each year..

hes 2-22 against teams that finish with a winning record....
Old 12-30-2008, 04:33 PM    (permalink
The Dynasty
Pro Bowler

The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BufFan71 View Post
im in shock....
hes been 7-9 each year..

hes 2-22 against teams that finish with a winning record....
You shouldnt be shocked at all. This is Ralph Wilson all the way. He doesnt have a clue what he is doing, and Juaron is a cheap coach and Ralph is the cheapest owner in the league.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure
The Dynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 04:52 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ugh.....this blows. If he didnt sign that extension he would be out on his ass, but ralph is too cheap to bite the bullet and eat the contract.
Old 12-30-2008, 04:56 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

just think...maybe we could have shanny.....:(
Old 12-30-2008, 05:57 PM    (permalink
TheBuffaloBills
Veteran

TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am so bummed coming into the 09 season. Hopefully Turk will be gone. UGH, I am so pissed. This is the most pissed I am with the team in a very long time. We aren't going to win without a Coach damnit.

Thank you XxXDragonXxX for the Avatar!
TheBuffaloBills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 06:17 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBuffaloBills View Post
I am so bummed coming into the 09 season. Hopefully Turk will be gone. UGH, I am so pissed. This is the most pissed I am with the team in a very long time. We aren't going to win without a Coach damnit.
Ralph said that we will not be changing anything in the front office for next season.
I'm pretty sure that we'll still have Turk here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 06:31 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bills2083 View Post
Ralph said that we will not be changing anything in the front office for next season.
I'm pretty sure that we'll still have Turk here.
Ew. Nasty, Gross, Disgusting

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 06:57 PM    (permalink
BufFan71
Pro Bowler

BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

looks like the 2009 season already ended today
Old 12-30-2008, 07:01 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BufFan71 View Post
looks like the 2009 season already ended today
Seriously, they should just give us the Lombardi Trophy now. Riding 10 yard cushions and Lee Evans fades all the way to Miami!
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 07:04 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Who else is a fan of CSPAN?

Old 12-30-2008, 07:05 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The players are happy that Jauron is going to be here next year...
http://www.buffalobills.com/news/art...7-b2d245eb968b

Quote:
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Old 12-30-2008, 07:05 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

Quote:
They've always loved Dick

Old 12-30-2008, 07:06 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Booting Turk, Ryan "**** you" Neill, and The Duke? I'm down.
Old 12-30-2008, 07:06 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by fischbowl View Post
Me!
throw in Robert Royal too, please. And the cover-2

Quote:
Quote:
Old 12-30-2008, 07:07 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
They love him because Dick doesn't jump down their throats when they play like ass. Mike Singletary would have murdered our OL at the beginning of the year
SuperKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 07:08 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Of course they are, he's a players coach. That's all you ever hear is how much the players like Dick.
Especially Ryan Neill.
[/immaturity] Sorry. I really am.
Old 12-30-2008, 07:08 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperKevin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Me!
Robert Royal isn't bad. He's a more than adequate blocker and is reliable in the intermediate passing game. That's all we really need from our TE with the speed we have at WR
Old 12-30-2008, 07:09 PM    (permalink
BufFan71
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by fischbowl View Post

me, but i would like alot more people to be cut, including kelsay

Quote:
its distugsting...... these players are so soft, that it's no wonder why they get physically dominated, and can only beat the teams that are mentally week

Quote:
Me!

god i hate the cover 2.... i would love for Jerry Gray to come back...
some of u might not agree with that
Old 12-30-2008, 07:10 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperKevin View Post
Robert Royal isn't bad. He's a more than adequate blocker and is reliable in the intermediate passing game. That's all we really need from our TE with the speed we have at WR
That's not registering too well with me.
Old 12-30-2008, 07:12 PM    (permalink
BufFan71
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post

i think he meant reliable.. as in....

dropping passes in the 4th quarter
fumbling the ball in crucial situations....
Old 12-30-2008, 07:13 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
lol, same with me.
I counted at least 3 drops by him vs. the Pats.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 12-30-2008, 07:14 PM    (permalink
SuperKevin
Icon

Sorry, earlier in the year he was one of our more consistent targets. Living in San Diego, it's really hard for me to catch a lot of Bills games, especially when they sucked down the stretch
Old 12-30-2008, 07:16 PM    (permalink
BufFan71
Pro Bowler

did u guys know

in jaurons last year as the Bears coach.. he was 7-9
he coached five games as lions HC

then 3 straight 7-9 years with us

no matter how much talent we bring in.... we will never get over the hump
Old 12-30-2008, 10:35 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Kawika Mitchell is sweet on blitzes, he should be going after the QB all the freaking time.